Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-05-2021, 04:33 PM

10,484 posts, read 7,014,991 times

Advertisements

Firstly whistleblowers dont usually get invited to sit down with 60 minutes. Something is very off with the whole thing and parties in the background. Theres an inside case being made for more censorship with this whole interview and potentially Government/ Democrat operative collusion.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/faceb...ne-impeachment
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2021, 04:34 PM

7,242 posts, read 4,555,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyHobkins View Post
Firstly whistleblowers dont usually get invited to sit down with 60 minutes. Something is very off with the whole thing and parties in the background. Theres an inside case being made for more censorship with this whole interview. Facebook colluding with Democrats for more censorship it seems.

Agree she is a Massachusetts higher ed darling.

She at the very least is trying to make a career for herself.

Old 10-05-2021, 04:34 PM

31,340 posts, read 14,281,167 times
Quote:
Firstly whistleblowers dont usually get invited to sit down with 60 minutes. Something is very off with the whole thing and parties in the background. Theres an inside case being made for more censorship with this whole interview. Facebook colluding with Democrats for more censorship it seems.

Very interesting theory.

Thinking like this will quickly get you labeled as a conspiracy theorist by the left.

Old 10-05-2021, 04:36 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,624,362 times
I only read one article about what she had to say, but none of it seemed like it was news to those of us who have said just as much, unless there are articles detailing that she's exposed more.

I also found it very odd that 60 Minutes snagged her almost immediately, as though they were waiting for this.

And I'm convinced FB IS the government, so I agree that this isn't passing the sniff test and something is up.

Old 10-05-2021, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Very interesting theory.

Thinking like this will quickly get you labeled as a conspiracy theorist by the left.
Thats the lefts tactic to shut down oppostion. Call you a conspiracy nut when some valid questions are being asked.

Old 10-05-2021, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
I only read one article about what she had to say, but none of it seemed like it was news to those of us who have said just as much, unless there are articles detailing that she's exposed more.

I also found it very odd that 60 Minutes snagged her almost immediately, as though they were waiting for this.

And I'm convinced FB IS the government, so I agree that this isn't passing the sniff test and something is up.
Exactly ,Project Veratis has had legitimate findings that makes this look like childs play. They havent been on 60 minutes yet.

Old 10-05-2021, 04:39 PM

31,340 posts, read 14,281,167 times
Quote:
Thats the lefts tactic to shut down oppostion. Call you a conspiracy nut when some valid questions are being asked.
We are catching onto their tricks very quickly aren't we. If you oppose them you're either a racist or a conspiracy nut.

Old 10-05-2021, 04:40 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,030,238 times
Quote:

Also her dramatic claims are very dramatic.......and suspect.

Talking about the 'angry' Facebook posts -- I've never seen any. I do think people can find what they are looking for...but are we saying Facebook shouldn't let people find what they are looking for.

As for the Instagram and Facebook not being good for young girls' and their image. This discussion has been going on for as long as I can remember. Magazines, movies, tv shows...all contribute to the poor self image for some of them.

And it turns out that study that she is referring to about Instagram being an issue -- it was a small study of 40 girls/boys who were struggling with their mental health and Instagram was assisting them.

Sure if you are having mental health -- social media may not be good for you. But is it up to social media to police themselves so people avoid what might not be good for them.

Back to the whole -- do you want the govt. telling you what to eat, how to eat, how much to eat, what to watch, what to do in your spare time.

Apparently her testimony today did not support any of the more 'security' concerns that some of you feel are there.

Old 10-05-2021, 04:40 PM

19,219 posts, read 17,102,322 times
Quote:
What does the left or right have to do with any of this? Is the right yelling on the corner that Facebook is fine just the way it is or are they always yelling about Twitter and how it has removed member who violate their TOS?

Old 10-05-2021, 04:43 PM

27,656 posts, read 16,147,064 times
Yes, suspicious indeed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies