Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-29-2021, 08:02 AM

23,558 posts, read 17,232,713 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephan A Smith View Post
I found this Covid death tracker. I noticed CNN stopped with the Covid death tracker after Biden took over. Not sure why. Biden will shortly take over the top spot for Covid deaths. You can keep up with this Biden Covid Death Tracker.

Biden Covid Death Tracker
Please add the Biden fentanyl deaths to the tracker via his open border policy. Two fatal mgs of fentanyl for every man woman and child must be Biden's motto. And if that isn't enough, we have plenty more coming in daily!

Jun 29, 2021 — Federal agents along the southern border near El Paso, Texas, say they've seen a staggering 4000 percent increase in fentanyl seizures.... what is not being caught by the act of diverting agents away from guarding the border and work stopped onthe wall.

Old 10-29-2021, 08:06 AM

8,384 posts, read 4,369,703 times
Ignorant post. A virus has no politics. The virus flood started pre Biden and if anything, Biden vaccine mandates have saved lives. Trump saw the flood start and failed to do anything about it until pressured. When he actually got a small inkling of the danger, then he claimed his feeble attempts were taking place at 'warp speed'.

Old 10-29-2021, 08:09 AM

17,625 posts, read 6,914,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
Ignorant post. A virus has no politics. The virus flood started pre Biden and if anything, Biden vaccine mandates have saved lives. Trump saw the flood start and failed to do anything about it until pressured. When he actually got a small inkling of the danger, then he claimed his feeble attempts were taking place at 'warp speed'.
It has no politics yet it’s Trump’s fault and not Biden’s.

Pathetic.

Old 10-29-2021, 08:12 AM

5,632 posts, read 1,769,324 times
Quote:
What is ignorant about reporting daily reported Covid deaths this year, just like CNN used to do on live TV last year?

For some unknown reason CNN took down their Covid death tracker from their live TV broadcast the afternoon of January 20, 2021.

Do you have any idea why CNN wanted daily reported Covid deaths reported up to but not after January 20, 2021?

You claim Covid has no politics, then you follow that up with politics. Which way do you want to go with this? You confuse me.

Old 10-29-2021, 08:13 AM

Quote:
What is ignorant about reporting daily reported Covid deaths this year, just like CNN used to do on live TV last year?

For some unknown reason CNN took down their Covid death tracker from their live TV broadcast the afternoon of January 20, 2021.

Do you have any idea why CNN wanted daily reported Covid deaths reported up to but not after January 20, 2021?

You claim Covid has no politics, then you follow that up with politics. Which way do you want to go with this? You confuse me.

Well .... I am not a virus. I'm not surprised about the confusion.

Old 10-29-2021, 08:16 AM

Quote:
You attacked me for posting the latest reported Covid deaths and then you turn around and blame a politician.

Please answer the questions posed.

Old 10-29-2021, 08:52 AM

Quote:
Still waiting.

Quote:

BTW - I am not a virus either, so why do you get mad at me for updating the Covid death totals like CNN used to do on live TV and then you turn around and blame a politician?

Old 10-29-2021, 08:54 AM

30,373 posts, read 19,170,654 times
Even with Trump's vaccines jabbed into most people, more are dying under Biden's watch than Trump's because things that can help with covid such as losing weight and taking Ivermectin is blocked and cancelled in Biden's America. Let's go Brandon.

Old 10-29-2021, 09:58 AM

The title of this thread is political and insulates deaths are due to Biden action/inaction.

I differ in opinion that Biden has done far more to prevent Covid deaths than Trump.

I stand behind the statement that a virus has no politics. I do however have an opinion which, to my understanding, is what this forum is for.

Finally, I offered a generic opinion that was never directed at or attacked an individual. If someone took offense, perhaps they are feeling guilty. I cant do anything about that.

Old 10-29-2021, 10:35 AM

17,625 posts, read 6,914,908 times
Quote:
The title of this thread is political and insulates deaths are due to Biden action/inaction.

I differ in opinion that Biden has done far more to prevent Covid deaths than Trump.

I stand behind the statement that a virus has no politics. I do however have an opinion which, to my understanding, is what this forum is for.

Finally, I offered a generic opinion that was never directed at or attacked an individual. If someone took offense, perhaps they are feeling guilty. I cant do anything about that.
We're not offended but disgusted at your shameless cheerleading for a failed President. Put down the pom pons for at least a nanosecond and try to be consistent and intellectually honest, if that's possible for you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies