Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2021, 12:45 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,944,508 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobspez View Post
None of that matters. I just hear Jackie Gleason in the Honeymooners yelling "You got a biiiiig mouth." I and millions of others despise Trump for his arrogance, ignorance and stupidity. He could have cured cancer and given everyone a million dollars and I'd still vote for Ronald McDonald before voting for him. That's how much he irritated people. That's why he lost the election. No recounts or do-overs will change that. The American people have spoken. Trumpers should listen and understand why he lost instead of knocking Biden. For a 78 year old man he's doing great. And none of his detractors could do any better.
We now have a clown in the White House who is doing more harm due to his incompetence and pushing out bad decisions and policies that is far more dangerous and harmful to our country, even the world has noticed it, so much for bringing respect back But I guess as long he doesn’t tweet it’s ok…. Biden your clown.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2021, 12:49 PM

18,483 posts, read 7,152,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amber rain View Post
No do you? Did you? Do you feel that it is acceptable for the POTUS to vent on twitter? Don't you think that maybe we as a nation deserved something better than the antics of a spiteful 10 year old?

I can think of 100 things that are more important.

Old 10-07-2021, 12:51 PM

16,016 posts, read 6,716,380 times
What has he fixed? My peace of mind.

Old 10-07-2021, 12:53 PM

63,476 posts, read 29,503,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
What has he fixed? My peace of mind.
You have peace of mind with hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens and bogus asylum seekers entering our country?

Old 10-07-2021, 12:55 PM

63,476 posts, read 29,503,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues4evr View Post
We now have a clown in the White House who is doing more harm due to his incompetence and pushing out bad decisions and policies that is far more dangerous and harmful to our country, even the world has noticed it, so much for bringing respect back But I guess as long he doesn’t tweet it’s ok…. Biden your clown.
Biden is doing great as president with hundreds of thousand of illegal aliens and bogus asylum seekers sneaking into our country since he took office. Is that poster serious?

Old 10-07-2021, 02:43 PM

21,554 posts, read 10,681,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
If Trump had laid off Twitter and moderated his rhetoric, he would have been into the 9th month of his second term.

People voted against Trump, not for Biden.

I am a 2x Trump voter. Both times I held my nose.

I voted last time as I thought it made sense for Trump to oversee the prolonged economic recovery associated with a global pandemic.

I regret my last vote given Trump’s post election behavior.

Neither Trump or Biden or any POTUS has control over consumer prices, cited by the OP or the number of people who choose to kill.
I agree with nearly everything you wrote except the post election behavior. But I do really wish Ron DeSantis would run in 2024. Trump is too polarizing, and we need to get the current occupant out of the White House.

Old 10-07-2021, 02:55 PM

2,942 posts, read 1,187,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
Obama knew Biden was a boob. A liability to his Presidency. Nothing's changed, Obama was right.
Obama is sly, to boot. Obviously, he's utilizing this boob to facilitate his marxist policies in this, his third term in office.

Old 10-07-2021, 03:58 PM

16,016 posts, read 6,716,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
You have peace of mind with hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens and bogus asylum seekers entering our country?
Yeah, pretty much. The orange Troll didn't fix the problem, so no loss.

Old 10-07-2021, 04:01 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,944,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Biden is doing great as president with hundreds of thousand of illegal aliens and bogus asylum seekers sneaking into our country since he took office. Is that poster serious?
Obviously, some people are willing to give control over to the government even their lives.

Old 10-07-2021, 04:02 PM

18,483 posts, read 7,152,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobspez View Post
The country was in Trump Penitentiary for four years. Anything is better than going back!

We had the best economy in the history of the world in Trump's term.

Sorry if that hurt your feelings.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies