Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-14-2021, 09:44 AM

10,099 posts, read 7,767,103 times

Advertisements

https://rumble.com/vnpen3-our-chant-...ainstream.html

https://rumble.com/vnna87-1-hit-song-in-america.html

https://rumble.com/vnes71-love-my-mi...patriotos.html

LOVE IT!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2021, 09:45 AM

25,744 posts, read 18,809,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
Respect the presidency
Sorry, can't do that. I don't respect the master in a master/slave relationship. Who'd have thought thirty years ago that slavery would be reintroduced in the US?

Old 10-14-2021, 09:57 AM

18,160 posts, read 15,628,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
Sorry, can't do that. I don't respect the master in a master/slave relationship. Who'd have thought thirty years ago that slavery would be reintroduced in the US?

Thirty years ago was good times for me. The economy was good I was single and therefore rich just me and my canine critter a good truck and a LOT of desert to explore with the help of Adolf Coors and good greens. Stuff that smelled like a skunk sprayed a pine tree. I do miss those days. Especially now. I've never seen things so bad and how anyone can defend Biden is beyond me.

I guess it hard to admit how much of an idiot one has to have been to vote for that clown. Just because "he's more likeable than Trump". Wow, just wow.

Old 10-14-2021, 02:28 PM

16,556 posts, read 10,630,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scmrc View Post
LOL, that's your "evidence?

Again, if this concerns you, you would be outraged about Trump, but you're not, so just admit to not caring about sexual assault etc.
Yes, that's my evidence. Why do you take issue with it? Do you support what you saw in those videos? And I've never defended Trump on his own sexual abuse issues. My support of Trump is based on the policies he pursued and enacted as president, not on his personal life. My disgust with Biden is for the same reason. His creepiness with young girls is just icing on a very rotten cake.

Old 10-14-2021, 02:30 PM

8,609 posts, read 2,308,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
It's more dangerous for the nation if Biden remains president. We also need for the insane dems to lose control of the senate.
I'd much rather ol' Joe (and Kamala) stay right where they are until Nov 22, assuming the R's take the House and get the Senate majority back.

Then payback can commence. Except in this case, it's quite justified.

Old 10-14-2021, 02:34 PM

8,609 posts, read 2,308,762 times
Quote:
How can you not know?

His "university" and "foundation" were scams. As president, he blatantly violated the emoluments clause, profiting while in office.

No president in our history was as corrupt as Trump.
If he so blatantly violated the emoluments clause, how come he was never impeached for it?

your other claims have no merit in the discussion of whether he was corrupt during his presidency.

Old 10-14-2021, 06:40 PM

18,160 posts, read 15,628,539 times
Quote:
They sure did. Hence, my statement.
And despite the fact that all those presidents were a number beyond reckoning ahead of Trump in the corruption department and that their corruption spread into using federal troops against US citizens to make the obscenely huge profits ground out by the railroads mining and cattle industry and that they were personally (if indirectly) responsible for the death and brutalization of thousands of Americans Trump is "the most" corrupt prez in our history aye?

Hence my statement about seriously good drugs you ain't sharing. We used to call that "bogarting." LMAO

Old 10-14-2021, 06:49 PM

16,556 posts, read 10,630,149 times
Quote:
So you ignore Trump's unprecedented corruption, incompetence, immaturity and sexual assault because you like his policies. You hate Biden for supposed "creepiness" because whatever.

Noted.

You sure do seem eager to put words in my mouth that I didn't speak. So let me try and make myself clear. I don't like Trump as a person, and I never have. He's been a public figure for decades, and I've regarded him with contempt for that entire time. But I'm very much in favor of his presidential policies.

I despise Biden for all the horrible things he's doing to destroy my country. I also don't like him because of his creepy personal behavior and his long-standing dishonesty, again going back decades.

To me, there is nothing, absolutely nothing redeeming about Biden. At least with Trump, I agreed with his policies.

Old 10-14-2021, 07:03 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,755,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annandale_Man View Post
It's "F Biden", not "F the President".
Exactly! Because he is NOT the president. I notice all kinds of places are saying it now, ball games, car speedways, and that is his new name: F. Joe Biden!

Old 10-14-2021, 07:15 PM

8,181 posts, read 2,792,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bus man View Post
You sure do seem eager to put words in my mouth that I didn't speak. So let me try and make myself clear. I don't like Trump as a person, and I never have. He's been a public figure for decades, and I've regarded him with contempt for that entire time. But I'm very much in favor of his presidential policies.

I despise Biden for all the horrible things he's doing to destroy my country. I also don't like him because of his creepy personal behavior and his long-standing dishonesty, again going back decades.

To me, there is nothing, absolutely nothing redeeming about Biden. At least with Trump, I agreed with his policies.
Joe Biden hasn't done a single redeeming thing his entire life. He barely even graduated from college. No wonder he can't even string a sentence together. What's worse, he's a racist bitter old fart who's salty he was called an abject failure by his former boss, well past his prime (which wasn't much of a prime to begin with), who belongs in assisted living. F. Joe Biden.

Only in the Federal Government does someone like Joe Biden last 47 years.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies