Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2021, 09:32 AM

78,517 posts, read 60,702,401 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floorist View Post
She should get 10 years. More likely,she will get a year probation.
These are the kinds of actions that lead to people getting on a milk carton when the ladies family catches up to her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2021, 09:51 AM

52,308 posts, read 52,764,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post
This is an unpopular thought, but sometimes I wonder if an eye for an eye is an appropriate form of punishment. Let’s say the family of this teacher is given a fair opportunity to exact the punishment for this young woman, and have a bruiser of a bare knuckle fighter give her one well-placed uppercut. Punishment doled out. I bet she’d never hit another human again.

Sometimes it feels like this is the way to go. This is one of those times.
There's a vid floating around the internet of a somewhat older guy driving a bus. The video is fairly long and some young woman, not sure how old, 18, 19 maybe, she was screaming at the guy calling him names, getting in his face for what seemed like a long time, not sure what set her off, but the poor guy is driving a public transit city bus and he's got to put up with this garbage.

After a good long time of putting up with this idiot's nonsense he pulls the bus over and gets up and throws down on her one of the most vicious upper cuts I've ever seen in my life, you could hear the thug's teeth chatter. LOL. This woman was knocked the hell out, I mean just out. He drags her ass off the bus and deposits her on the sidewalk.

I get a little bit happy with the thought of it. That's what the crap that has been happening in society lately, where some punk kid getting theirs lights up my day. Should be a shameful thing really, we can't have people serving up ass-whippings like that, but it is what it is.

For those that like a little eye for an eye street justice I'm sure a couple quick internet searches will pull it right up for ya.

Old 10-08-2021, 09:56 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,516,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
There's a vid floating around the internet of a somewhat older guy driving a bus. The video is fairly long and some young woman, not sure how old, 18, 19 maybe, she was screaming at the guy calling him names, getting in his face for what seemed like a long time, not sure what set her off, but the poor guy is driving a public transit city bus and he's got to put up with this garbage.

After a good long time of putting up with this idiot's nonsense he pulls the bus over and gets up and throws down on her one of the most vicious upper cuts I've ever seen in my life, you could hear the thug's teeth chatter. LOL. This woman was knocked the hell out, I mean just out. He drags her ass off the bus and deposits her on the sidewalk.

I get a little bit happy with the thought of it. That's what the crap that has been happening in society lately, where some punk kid getting theirs lights up my day. Should be a shameful thing really, we can't have people serving up ass-whippings like that, but it is what it is.

For those that like a little eye for an eye street justice I'm sure a couple quick internet searches will pull it right up for ya.
I still remember the video of the black dude messing with an old white Vet on an AC Transit bus in Oakland. Old guy finally gets up and knocks his dick into the dirt, leaving him stunned and bleeding and bleeting for someone to “bring amberlamps”.

That’s the kind of street justice I can get behind.

Old 10-08-2021, 10:04 AM

19,729 posts, read 10,147,288 times
A local illegal raped a 5 year old girl and left her for dead. But she came to and walked home. After he was arrested he was put in the general population at the county jail. Next day,he was in the hospital.

Old 10-08-2021, 10:09 AM

Quote:
A local illegal raped a 5 year old girl and left her for dead. But she came to and walked home. After he was arrested he was put in the general population at the county jail. Next day,he was in the hospital.
I support justice of this variety. When the system fails, sometimes citizens have to take matters into their own hands.

Old 10-08-2021, 10:16 AM

2,986 posts, read 1,754,854 times
Hero criminal George Floyd would be so proud.

Old 10-08-2021, 10:17 AM

52,308 posts, read 52,764,750 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post
I support justice of this variety. When the system fails, sometimes citizens have to take matters into their own hands.
Yeah, the prisoners did a number on Jeffery Dahmer. Supposedly they couldn't recognize him and had to do a DNA test I think it was to ID him.

That's a bit too grim for me. Street justice is one thing, but savagery is something else.

Old 10-08-2021, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Yeah, the prisoners did a number on Jeffery Dahmer. Supposedly they couldn't recognize him and had to do a DNA test I think it was to ID him.

That's a bit too grim for me. Street justice is one thing, but savagery is something else.
I watch the weird foot surgery show ALL the time.

It’s been established that I am a bit savage at heart.

Old 10-08-2021, 10:23 AM

4,344 posts, read 5,802,795 times
These TikTok challenges are getting to be too much. Last month it was destroying bathrooms. My kids were telling me how kids were putting condiments on toilet seats and shoving papertowels into the toilet to stop them up. Tearing urinals off the wall, stealing toilets, tearing TP holders off, papertowel holders off, soap dispensers off and putting them into toilets or even the urinals. They have finally started pressing charges against any kid doing this.
Then teacher friends of mine were talking about this most recent challenge of hitting and stealing from teachers. A friend of mine was written up by the principal for putting her hands on a student and redirecting them to help avoid a fight. However these kids are getting away with hitting teachers and stuff and not much is happening. She and a couple of other teachers within the past week have turned in their resignations because the school system is not doing anything. One quit on the spot after the school knew of this challenge and did nothing to the student after they hit her.
This is bad...and completely sickening. I've told both of my kids that if they do any of these challenges, I will bring hell down on them here at the house.

Old 10-08-2021, 10:29 AM

6,389 posts, read 2,720,848 times
In looking at the Mug Shot, she looks like she is actually trying to keep from grinning. As if she is proud of what she did.

Then there was this from the article
Quote:
Voices in the background, presumably belonging to other students, said: 'B**** she better f***ing not,' as if they knew the attack was going to happen.
If there are students who were aware of this, if they can be identified they should be charged as accomplices.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies