Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2021, 08:55 AM

382 posts, read 124,619 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
45 million Americans have gotten covid and recovered.
Where did you find this number?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2021, 09:00 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,888,793 times
I don't care if they are purple with green polka dots. If they are unvaxxed, they need to suck it up and go shop with the other antivaxxed idiots who also don't care about their health or anyone else's. I have no problem seeing unvaxxed being turned away no matter what their color or ethnicity. The unvaxxed are, and remain, the problem, no matter their color.

Old 10-25-2021, 09:03 AM

37,963 posts, read 17,908,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WRM20 View Post
There is no proof that the immunity from having Covid is stronger or longer lasting than the immunity from the vaccines. And, we know for a fact that more people who aren't vaccinated end up in the ICU, harming non-Covid patients who can't get the treatment they need because some buffoon was afraid of a needle.
We know for a fact that people who put themselves at risk are causing the problems. The buffoons are the ones who ignore the fact that many at risk people eat themselves into the at risk group. Treat the cause and don't react to a symptom.

Personal rsponsibility matters to adults.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRM20 View Post
Jim Crow is alive and well in the Republican party, and at a much higher rate than in the Democrats. Most Republicans seem to be terrified at the thought that a Black or Latino might win an election.
Republicans are not saying blacks are too stupid to get a voter ID and vote on time. Jim Crow never left the democratic party. Own your parties repulsive heritage. It's alive and well.

Old 10-25-2021, 09:05 AM

37,963 posts, read 17,908,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
I don't care if they are purple with green polka dots. If they are unvaxxed, they need to suck it up and go shop with the other antivaxxed idiots who also don't care about their health or anyone else's. I have no problem seeing unvaxxed being turned away no matter what their color or ethnicity. The unvaxxed are, and remain, the problem, no matter their color.
How about you shop with the other obese sheep who are causing the problems. The uninformed are, and remain, the problem, no matter their color.

Old 10-25-2021, 10:12 AM

15,531 posts, read 7,559,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post

Republicans are not saying blacks are too stupid to get a voter ID and vote on time. Jim Crow never left the democratic party. Own your parties repulsive heritage. It's alive and well.
Voter ID was never a problem until Republicans noticed that minorities were increasing in number and mostly voted for Democrats. The R's then made it hard to get a valid ID for many minorities, requiring paperwork like proof of all name changes since birth, copies of all marriage licenses, etc. The costs for those made it impossible for some folks to get all of the required documentation, and that's ignoring the issues older people have, especially women, when thy don't know what county their marriage license was issued in, or were delivered by a midwife in rural Texas, and the State decides their birth certificate isn't valid.

Old 10-25-2021, 10:13 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,888,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
How about you shop with the other obese sheep who are causing the problems. The uninformed are, and remain, the problem, no matter their color.
I'm not obese. Are you projecting, perhaps?

Old 10-25-2021, 10:16 PM

6,137 posts, read 3,874,248 times
As of now, 46% of latinos and 48% of blacks in Los Angeles will not be allowed in grocery stores and pharmacies on November 4th

I saw the link, 46% of latinos and 48% of blacks in Los Angeles are not fully vaccinated and will only be allowed in grocery stores and pharmacies per city regulations.

Fully Vaccinated:
Los Angeles

Link: Select Vaccinated Status by Group, Race/Ethnicity Los Angeles

53% Latinos
51% Blacks
73% Whites

https://covid19.ca.gov/vaccination-progress-data/

Old 10-26-2021, 05:16 AM

15,063 posts, read 6,192,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post
As of now, 46% of latinos and 48% of blacks in Los Angeles will not be allowed in grocery stores and pharmacies on November 4th

I saw the link, 46% of latinos and 48% of blacks in Los Angeles are not fully vaccinated and will only be allowed in grocery stores and pharmacies per city regulations.

Fully Vaccinated:
Los Angeles

Link: Select Vaccinated Status by Group, Race/Ethnicity Los Angeles

53% Latinos
51% Blacks
73% Whites

https://covid19.ca.gov/vaccination-progress-data/
Are you making up things now?

Old 10-26-2021, 08:13 AM

1,952 posts, read 832,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post

With this kind of mentality out there in the ether of our society....I no longer wonder how Hitler got the average people in Germany to be comfortable with their treatment of the Jews.

ghoulish beyond belief.....

Old 10-26-2021, 08:20 AM

78,567 posts, read 60,772,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider Scott View Post
With this kind of mentality out there in the ether of our society....I no longer wonder how Hitler got the average people in Germany to be comfortable with their treatment of the Jews.
Psssst....the dirty secret of WW2 was that it was all about Hitler when in reality a lot of Germans already didn't like Jews. He didn't create the anti-jewish sentiment as much as tapped into it.

The mass killings of Jews in Europe pre-dated the Nazis by hundreds of years and numerous events.

Here is an example.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persec...he_Black_Death
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies