Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-28-2021, 08:27 AM

45,227 posts, read 26,450,499 times

Advertisements

Well this works out nicely for Moderna, Pfizer, J&J doesn't it?
And all the little control freaks who will get to continually push the ineffective (and possibly dangerous) potions.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-28-2021, 08:33 AM

5,632 posts, read 1,769,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Most get a flu shot every year. What's the difference
Easy answer.

If you don't get a flu shot, you can still go to work, go out to eat and do anything else in life you want.

If you don't get the Covid shot, you can no longer work, no longer go out to eat and no longer do many other things.

THAT'S THE DIFFERENCE.

Old 10-28-2021, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
You do love your intentionally misleading hyperlink titles, don't you?

The actual headline to your linked story: Some immunocompromised people can receive a 4th Covid shot, CDC says
(emphasis mine)
They always start out with one thing and then expand it to everyone.

Every time you claim they won't, they do. Time for you to wake up to reality.

Remember "it's just two weeks"?

Old 10-28-2021, 08:38 AM

1,162 posts, read 456,538 times
It wanes over time.

This isn't surprising. When the vaccines came out there was discussion of needing yearly boosters

Old 10-28-2021, 08:39 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,385,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephan A Smith View Post
They always start out with one thing and then expand it to everyone.

Every time you claim they won't, they do. Time for you to wake up to reality.

Remember "it's just two weeks"?

So you're admitting that you intentionally altered the title to seem more nefarious than it is?

At least you're owning it, I guess. Baby steps.

Old 10-28-2021, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephan A Smith View Post
Easy answer.

If you don't get a flu shot, you can still go to work, go out to eat and do anything else in life you want.

If you don't get the Covid shot, you can no longer work, no longer go out to eat and no longer do many other things.

THAT'S THE DIFFERENCE.

This has merit I have to admit. I think it needs to enter the Endemic stage. And when you say when that is it will probably be down to a certain amount of hospitalizations/death

Old 10-28-2021, 08:41 AM

382 posts, read 124,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 719inhere View Post
Those of us who won't get the jabs knew this was going to be the case all along. And I keep seeing the pro vaccine mandate people comparing it to the flu shot. First off with that thinking, in the 2019-2020 flu season 51.8% of people got a flu shot. So that means only slightly more than half of people got a flu shot. A higher percentage of people have gotten these covid "vaccines" because of the tyrannical coercion by not only the government, but private companies as well. And some people probably only got the shots because they thought it was gonna be a one time thing. I don't know why they would've thought that honestly, these medical nazis have a never ending moving goalpost. That's the second flawed comparison to the flu shot. The flu shot is a once a year shot. The people who got Pfizer and Moderna got their first shots earlier in the year, and now are supposed to get a 3rd shot all within the same year. So that's already nothing like the flu shot, and they're already talking about a 4th booster shot for the immunocompromised. It won't be long until they start telling all people who got a 3rd booster to get a 4th booster. And by the time people are getting the 4th booster they'll already be talking about a 5th booster, just wait and see, because that's how this stuff has all gone down so far. Thirdly, the flu shot has never been pushed like this "vaccine" has been. Some medical professions might have required flu shots prior to covid, but I don't recall ever hearing about arenas, concert venues, restaurants, and so many other companies and venues saying you have to have this shot or you lose your job or can't come here. I've never gotten a flu shot, and I've never been denied service or a job somewhere because of it. So hopefully this is gonna wake more people up who were on the fence about getting the original vaccines, that this isn't going to stop until a clear majority says enough of this crap. Otherwise they'll just keep pushing, and pushing, and pushing. People have a choice. Peacefully stand up against this tyranny by not complying with bs mandates that aren't law, or continue to lose more and more rights and freedom to an out of control government.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sholomar View Post

It's just an excuse to bring on more micro-management if society which government tends to love as it grows ever larger and more intrusive. What we have today is a merging of big government and big corporations. All part of their plan towards "you will own nothing and be happy."
And thaaaaaaaaaaat's what I've been sayin. Heck, we've all been sayin it. We've all predicted this course of action. So far, it has played out exactly the way we predicted. We know where this is going, if there is insufficient resistance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djohnslaw View Post
that's what people said for nov 2020.

with that said this is getting insane.
It is! I'm ready for this to be done. It's ridiculous. Coronavirus is already endemic; it is here to stay; it's not going away; we are not going to defeat it. It will become like the flu--a virus that the general population will have a lot of built-up immunity to from both natural immunity and vaccines.

So, it's time to go back to normal now. End all lockdowns now.

Old 10-28-2021, 08:42 AM

At this point they aren't mandating you to have a booster to go anywhere or at work

Old 10-28-2021, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
Well this works out nicely for Moderna, Pfizer, J&J doesn't it?
And all the little control freaks who will get to continually push the ineffective (and possibly dangerous) potions.
It's definitely not inneffective, lol

Damn, stop reading conspiracy drivel

Old 10-28-2021, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trekker99 View Post
Ok - so a 4th booster is needed for immunocompromised.

This begs the question though - why was the efficacy for the 3rd booster so short? And does that then imply the 3rd booster for the rest of the populace who got it will need a 4th "soon"?

Sure seems like the interval between booster is getting smaller and smaller; pretty soon everyone will need an IV pump for constant drip.
I think you just nailed the most important part. We are still doing 3rd booster shots now and they are already discussing a 4th. Why so quick?

They must know something they are not letting out, such as maybe the scientific reports of the shots messing up our normal immune system thus requiring more and more and more fake immunity because the body will eventually stop being able to protect itself are true.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies