Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-01-2021, 05:43 AM

17,005 posts, read 12,595,161 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
I personally find the whole thing pretty childish, just like the various women that like flipping off Trump's motorcade over the years. At least what they are saying is not offensive on the surface and according to some posters here many won't even know it's meaning.

While the pilots comment was unprofessional, it does not meet the level of a fireable offense imo.

However, ironically, to encourage people to lie and claim fear and mental trauma in order to try to fire this person is pretty unprofessional as well, even worse than what the pilot did but hey that's CNN the one news organization that is further from center than any other with FOX and MSNBC lagging behind.

CNN used to be my favorite, they're just so ugly-desperate the past 5-6 years with financial problems and thrashing about trying to get ratings it's hard to watch. They remind me of the squid games where they had to partner up and the one lady got increasingly crazy trying to find a partner.
That^^^

Sigh. Cant rep you.

Could not stand Trump
Cant stand Biden

Both suck.
The irony of Dems whining about Lets Go Brandon after 4 years of the equivalent from Dems about Trump is some of the strongest hypocrisy currently out there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2021, 04:06 PM

325 posts, read 207,808 times
Mainstream news media is ALWAYS unhappy when they can't control the narrative and are powerless against neighbor sharing information with neighbor....whatever the format. They are opposed to the average person having the right of free speech and also why they want to control internet content.

Old 11-01-2021, 04:09 PM

52,268 posts, read 52,700,922 times
CNN is a joke. Their ratings apparently are in the dumpster these days.

Old 11-01-2021, 04:27 PM

25,744 posts, read 18,818,821 times
I wonder when a "claim" by the neo-SS in the US will turn into a trip to a jail cell like it did in Nazi Germany. Or an execution. I would assume that in the early 1920's if you ridiculed the Nazis, they would have spouted the same sort of nonsense the MSM is spouting now. Then, as their power grew, they just started machine gunning those who opposed them down.

Personally, I wish they'd go back to chanting what they did before it morphed into "Let's go Brandon." Ain't no doubt about the meaning of that chant. The message is crystal clear.

Old 11-01-2021, 04:30 PM

17,587 posts, read 15,266,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Considering the anti-white, anti-male, anti-heterosexual propaganda posters lining the interior of jet bridges today (POC army mom, happy gay couple, sharply-dressed black businessman, interracial friends), a little balance from the pilot couldn't be more appropriate.

I just keep hoping that it comes out that the co-pilot on the flight was named Brandon.

That would be about the funniest thing ever. They get all worked up about it and.. It was a massive nothing-burger.

Old 11-01-2021, 07:03 PM

9,375 posts, read 6,980,084 times
Let’s go Brandon!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies