Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-01-2021, 07:50 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,416,786 times

Advertisements

Disgusting behavior.

Surely they were violating some sort of local law or ordinance, no? Disturbing the peace or similar?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2021, 07:54 AM

17,020 posts, read 12,623,319 times
They followed her into the bathroom so why not wreck a wedding.

Human trash.

Put them in a weaponized cage match with this right wing trash. https://www.dailydot.com/irl/anti-ma...grocery-video/

If neither group makes it out alive. The country wins twice.

Old 11-01-2021, 07:57 AM

30,321 posts, read 23,805,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RhodyRepub View Post
That won't happen.
I'm fascinated that you have faith in the system.

I'll say what I said in 2020 to Trump supporters before that election:

"Don't gloat until your choice wins. I don't trust the Dems not to pull some stunt."

I was right, yet I hope I'm wrong this time. But I greatly mistrust them.

Old 11-01-2021, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
You can't control what others do, just how you react to them.

The agitators were wrong, but I am always amused at how American Women need to feel like a Princess on their wedding day, as if because it wasn't perfect they missed out in life or something.

That isn't some fringe thought, but the accepted belief in this country.
True story.

Was getting our $1K wedding done and went to printer.

He was amused by us taking his extremely unpopular cheapo invitations. He said that multiple times a month the parents of the bride would say something to the effect of.

"Your mom and I will give you 20K this year and repeat it next year if you elope or marry at the courthouse." (20K is MOL the tax limit at the time for no gift tax) He NEVER saw the offer taken. At that point in time 40K was about a 25% down payment of a decent HOUSE in OH.

Old 11-01-2021, 08:03 AM

52,708 posts, read 34,643,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
Where all the leftists from this forum who got butt hurt over “let’s go brandon”?

Please come in here and voice your outrage
why would they do that? this doesn't outrage them in the least. they approve of it.

Old 11-01-2021, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhodyRepub View Post
Gentlemen's bet?

I think if you are implying the Dems steal it (clutching my pearls!), they would face such a massive backlash.

You're clearly enlightened, and I respect your posts. But the Dems messed with these people's kids. And because of the Lockdowns, a lot of these parents realized it for the first time.

This has created a potently unstoppable electoral backlash. Youngkin is drawing massive crowds in blue strongholds such as Alexandria; and he will be holding his final rally in Loudoun County, ground zero for the CRT fascism.

No cheating is going to be able to overcome this tidal wave.

Bet on it brother.
My money is on the Dem machine squeaking this one out due to NOVA being overwhelmingly blue. VA is just too far blue now.

The Dem is so bad its close which is saying something. By now, VA is almost as blue as NJ (+6). Cook PVI of +2 is VERY LOW and I bet by now a solid +4ish maybe even +5.

Old 11-01-2021, 08:06 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,820,812 times
I don’t understand why anyone would use a Senator or House Rep to officiate at a wedding as it attracts protesters and crazies, regardless of party.

The elected are subject to public harassment wherever they go, including home.

My Congressional Rep, a Democrat, is constantly harassed by various groups who position themselves on a corner near her home. Pro life groups are the most vocal. Forget about trying to live any sort of normal life.

It’s sad.

Old 11-01-2021, 08:06 AM

34,259 posts, read 18,634,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues4evr View Post
They are as obnoxious as westboro church.
Who are a drop in an ocean compared to the kook activists on the Left, whom are now the mainstream Democrats. So don't even try to compare which is purely DISHONEST.

Old 11-01-2021, 09:53 AM

15,507 posts, read 6,452,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by madison999 View Post
Will your wedding be in mom's basement?
Do you ever stop to think if this sort obsessive level of aggression is healthy?

How are you doing Madison? I hope you can find some peace in life.

Old 11-01-2021, 09:57 AM

16,573 posts, read 10,683,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
I don’t understand why anyone would use a Senator or House Rep to officiate at a wedding as it attracts protesters and crazies, regardless of party.
I think the answer may be found here:

Quote:
Sinema was officiating the wedding for her personal friend
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies