Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-14-2021, 08:35 AM

15,468 posts, read 7,516,901 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues4evr View Post
Yeah right…. Biden did brilliant job with Afghanistan too
Nope. That's all on the military for failing to execute the orders they were given.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2021, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Talk about those who are clueless.

'Failed businessman"? Tell us, when did you earn your first billion?

And you seriously think that Biden has a clue when it comes to running the country? How quickly you forget that your idol, Obama, said of Biden "Leave it to Joe to F things up".
There is no proof that Trump is a billionaire.

I never voted for Obama. Until Trump came along, I had voted for Republicans 95% of the time over the 40+ years since I turned 18 and could vote. These days, the Republicans have turned into a gigantic dumpster fire driven by racism, religionism, and hatred for the poor. They seem hypnotized by Trump, and that's a bad thing for the future of this country.

Old 11-14-2021, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Oh, really? You would force everybody who worked for you to take a vaccine that has injured many people?

And, you consider your way of doing things to be what, exactly? Kinder and gentler? Wow...just...wow
Injured many people? That's a laugh. I would not have people working for me who are stupid enough to ignore the truth, and who have the potential to spread a preventable illness.

Old 11-14-2021, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marv95 View Post
If Creepy Joe Biden was "far left" and actually delivered on what he and the Demwits campaigned on, he'd be in the upper 50s approval under RCP.

Like it or not, "leftist policies" in general(paid family leave, healthcare, pro-labor, higher minimum wage, etc) are popular, even among Republican voters. Especially when we're dealing with a pandemic or epidemic. The problem is infusing SJW identity politics with it, on top of HORRIBLE messaging with the virus, and on top of the botched Afghanistan withdrawal. When you offer $450K for illegals but not even a $2000 check for Americans, your approvals better go down.
That alleged $450k is for less than 1,000 families that were separated by the Trump administration.

Old 11-14-2021, 08:52 AM

8,895 posts, read 5,379,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WRM20 View Post
That alleged $450k is for less than 1,000 families that were separated by the Trump administration.
That's 1,000 families too many.

Old 11-14-2021, 08:53 AM

8,181 posts, read 2,797,853 times
Quote:
Nope. That's all on the military for failing to execute the orders they were given.
How many people got fired for this fiasco?

I thought so. The order came from your buddy Joe.

Old 11-14-2021, 10:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by albert648 View Post
How many people got fired for this fiasco?

I thought so. The order came from your buddy Joe.
So? It was then up to the military to execute the order. Biden didn't manage the process, and no President should. The last time we had a President try to manage a military operation was Carter on the Iran hostage rescue, and it was a dismal failure.

Old 11-14-2021, 10:14 AM

8,181 posts, read 2,797,853 times
Quote:
So? It was then up to the military to execute the order. Biden didn't manage the process, and no President should. The last time we had a President try to manage a military operation was Carter on the Iran hostage rescue, and it was a dismal failure.
"The buck stops with me" -Joe Biden-

Yeah, it's your buddy Joe's fault. He said so.

And again, how many people did he fire for this fiasco?

Old 11-14-2021, 01:41 PM

22,482 posts, read 12,018,893 times
Quote:
Injured many people? That's a laugh. I would not have people working for me who are stupid enough to ignore the truth, and who have the potential to spread a preventable illness.
Talk about "ignoring the truth"...wow! Get your head out of the sand. Many people, including kids, have been seriously injured from the mRNA vaccines. Do some research before you spout off.

Old 11-14-2021, 01:45 PM

22,482 posts, read 12,018,893 times
Quote:
There is no proof that Trump is a billionaire.

I never voted for Obama. Until Trump came along, I had voted for Republicans 95% of the time over the 40+ years since I turned 18 and could vote. These days, the Republicans have turned into a gigantic dumpster fire driven by racism, religionism, and hatred for the poor. They seem hypnotized by Trump, and that's a bad thing for the future of this country.
Ah...i see you only get your news from the MSM. "Racism"? Give it a rest. Obviously, that's a blatant lie. "Hatred of the poor"? Seriously? If anything, it's the democrats who have proven to be racist. Again, if you were paying attention, you would have known what CRT is all about. The left is pushing that and its racist teachings.

"Hypnotized by Trump'? Seriously? It's ironic that you would say this given your devotion to Biden.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies