Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-19-2021, 11:35 AM

5,734 posts, read 3,252,087 times

Advertisements

Justice is served!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2021, 11:36 AM

24,627 posts, read 9,454,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Above Average Bear View Post
Right now Kyles cell phone is ringing off the hook with civil attorneys wanting to represent him.
And private donations pouring in. Speeches, book deals, the guy is going to be very rich.

Old 11-19-2021, 11:37 AM

15,844 posts, read 14,476,031 times
It's about to kick off. They'll need more national guardsmen.

4,344 posts, read 2,231,744 times

Let the mostly peaceful violence, burning, and looting begin in the name of justice.

18,739 posts, read 7,606,770 times
As someone on this forum said recently, Rittenhouse should now go out and spend the day patrolling the streets of Kenosha WS with his AR-15.

I fully agree.

My only proviso is that he should have a lot of friends, similarly armed, with him.

There are still a lot of hate-filled rioters and other Democrats out there who see nothing except they lost again, and want "revenge".

20,126 posts, read 16,157,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
I'm HOPING that this country has woken up to the violence and destruction of the far left, and have had enough of their terrorist attacks. In my town (back in Idaho)-when word came that the BLM/Pantifa thugs were coming to town to burn/loot/murder (or at least assault)-hundreds of local residents lined the streets, armed with anything from duck guns to the latest ARs. It was a very peaceful few nights, without one window broken, building tagged, business looted or arson fire started. I hope the people of Kenosha have the courage to do the same. Protect your city from these vicious savages! Otherwise-frankly, you deserve what you get.

My question for the jury? What took you so long? I was hoping out and back in 5 minutes, to send a message.
I’m glad they took so long. It was clear they gave a lot of thought and did not rush to judgement and that may help keep tonight a little calmer. If theY took 5 minutes Kenosha would turn into a huge bonfire once the sun goes down.

Old 11-19-2021, 11:38 AM

39,869 posts, read 26,508,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Waltz View Post
Wow! Great news for those who respect a person's right to defend themselves. Could be bad news for the people of Kenosha though, at least in the short term. They're going to need all the prayers they can get.
Nope. They just need firearms-and some balls. Have the courage to step out and defend your city, your homes and your businesses from the savages that might try to destroy you. BLM/Pantifa are the ultimate cowards. When they don't have an individual outnumbered, or if that person isn't elderly, a child or defenseless, they run away like cockroaches to a light.

23,563 posts, read 12,535,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
You may be right, but I won't pray for Chicago or other Democrat-run cities anymore. They deserve what they get when they elect Democrats who are soft on crime and allow destruction.
I agree. But the judge and the jury, who live in that Democrat-run community, are very deserving of continued prayers for their safety and good health.

8,079 posts, read 10,079,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprawling_Homeowner View Post
Leaving home with a gun is not a crime in the context of what he did and that is NOT what he was on trial for

"grown up gun" - people have such creative and utterly meaningless words and phrases to support their baseless claims.

Let freedom ring, and I am delighted. Too bad you aren't. You should be.
He was/is a little kid. Barely into puberty. Certainly not yet fully grown into his brain for likely another decade. Leaving the house in a distant town with an assault rifle was simply dumb. People died as a result.

Quote:
Originally Posted by k350 View Post
Yes, KR will start the civil suits soon, lol.
Just as soon as he gets done responding to multiple suits against him for causing death and injury to others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Above Average Bear View Post
Right now Kyles cell phone is ringing off the hook with civil attorneys wanting to represent him.
Yup. After seeing him try to come up with the millions spent to defend him, attorneys are chomping at the bit to get a few more hundred thousand out of him...providing he and his family have anything to begin with to pay the original attorneys. I believe the original/original attorney resigned at some point, so that person needs to be paid as well. Getting off isn't cheap.

18,739 posts, read 7,606,770 times
Well? Have the riots started yet?

Or are the usual suspects waiting for dark to cower behind?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies