Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-20-2021, 04:30 AM

4,868 posts, read 2,678,239 times

Advertisements

now he's free to go protest again in his own protest!..how cool is that?..just buy him another gun if you really want to support this stupid kid..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2021, 04:30 AM

588 posts, read 225,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by double6's View Post
he might have been found not guilty but he was stupid..I bet he won't go to another protest carrying a gun..dumbass..
Stop calling riots protests. That’s stupid.

Old 11-20-2021, 04:33 AM

45,232 posts, read 26,464,208 times
Yet somehow doesn't get cancelled or censored for spreading hate and lies. Anyone seeing the trend yet?

Old 11-20-2021, 04:33 AM

30,443 posts, read 21,289,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
so what? he defended himself from a repeat child rapist and the gun charge was thrown out because it was garbage.
He took great risk with his life going there bra. Then i am sure someone had to pay huge cost for court and all that bs jess. Then i am sure 10 years was taken off his life with his butt on the line and risk of jail time.

Been much better if he stayed home.

Old 11-20-2021, 04:34 AM

30,443 posts, read 21,289,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floorist View Post
The cops were not allowed to do their job. someone had to stand up to the criminals.
We can't play the law bra. He could have spent the rest of his life in jail. Just not worth it.

Old 11-20-2021, 04:38 AM

8,918 posts, read 4,658,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by in_newengland View Post
Sounds like you want some of that exciting violence. Maybe you are bored.
People are disappointed that a kid can watch a riot on tv, get his mom to drive him there with a gun, kill people when he should have just stayed home instead of making things worse. That kid has a screw loose.
Anyone who believes this line of BS has a screw loose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
his mom never drove him anywhere with a gun, and he killed scumbags who attacked him.
my god, why do you leftists keep lying?
You don't expect Leftists to be honest, do you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
Or maybe watch the trial first before you post?
Why would he ever do that?
It might allow him to have an independent thought,
rather than just parroting Leftist talking points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Can't have people defending their families or businesses from these terrorists. Sorry it didn't go your way. Someone has to be on drugs to attack someone LEGALLY carrying a firearm with a skateboard.
They did it, because they thought they could get away with it. After all, they had been destroying property, maiming and killing people for a year, without much consequence. They have to believe, at this point, that the Marxists will prevail and remove civilization from America.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Commenter View Post
The BLM types are very upset over the death of the white pedophile (Rosenbaum). Say his name, say his name!
Seems strange to the rational set but that lunatic crew (and their promoters in the media) never made any sense in any case.
You need to understand, first, they don't care, and never cared about black people. BLM is a Marxist organization, and they are dedicated to violence. A justified killing of a criminal, lied about by the MSM is simply a pretext to allow them to create mayhem.

Old 11-20-2021, 04:39 AM

13,240 posts, read 4,930,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy64 View Post
I would respond to what I know by seeing it all through a lens of greed and profit by the media and the lawyers and that Kyle's guilt/innocence is an afterthought
Thanks for your reply, you would be an excellent member of the jury imho.

Old 11-20-2021, 04:41 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,511,604 times
It is rather appalling to see the number of false “facts” being exchanged over and over.

“He crossed state lines”. Well, yea … his mom lived on one side of the state line and his father lived across the other side. He crossed that state line every time he visited his own parents. Besides, where was this border-blasting “don’t cross the line” attitude when Southwest was ferrying protestors between Seattle, Portland, and Minneapolis? All of a sudden y’all support borders? HA!

“He didn’t live in Kenosha!” His father, who had partial custody of him, DID. That makes him a part-time resident.

“He shot that guy in the back!” No he didn’t. Watch the footage.

“His gun was illegal!” No it wasn’t. The charge was thrown out as a result.

I could go on and on, but I think I can summarize the event by telling hysterical protestors to actually read or watch the trial before emitting so much hot air and lies about what really happened. I’ve never seen a demographic so disinterested in truth over breathy rhetoric.

Old 11-20-2021, 04:42 AM

45,232 posts, read 26,464,208 times
The hive mind at work; People staring at facebook, twitter, etc. and collectively spreading that misinformation.

Last edited by Frank DeForrest; 11-20-2021 at 04:53 AM..

Old 11-20-2021, 04:44 AM

1,655 posts, read 776,311 times
It’s getting to the point where someone peddling this type of division doesn’t deserve a reply and shouldn’t be allowed on TV. Outrage shock has jumped the shark and those on the left should hold the network accountable.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies