Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-22-2021, 01:37 PM

4,031 posts, read 4,466,933 times

Advertisements

"The Social Democratic government of Denmark has proposed limit ing “the number of ‘non-Western’ residents in neighborhoods to up to 30 percent to ‘reduce the risk of religious and cultural parallel societies’.” Basically this proposed measure would outlaw the formation of ethnic enclaves by putting a quota on how many non-Danish residents can live in a neighborhood."

https://robertstark.substack.com/p/t...sus-right-wing
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-22-2021, 01:43 PM

1,866 posts, read 934,498 times
"Right-wing multiculturalism"

As far as my understanding goes, most people on the right are against multiculturalism, in fact many would prefer a moratorium on all immigration for a while, I know I would.

For immigration, if I had it my way, we'd only be allowing Europeans and East Asians (Japanese, Koreans, Taiwanese, Hong Kongers, etc) into this country. Outside of these groups, anyone else who wants in will have to prove they have at least a $300,000 net worth.

I only want people from groups that have a proven track record of success.

Old 11-22-2021, 01:45 PM

1,111 posts, read 747,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingsToValhalla View Post

As far as my understanding goes, most people on the right are against multiculturalism, in fact many would prefer a moratorium on all immigration for a while, I know I would.

For immigration, if I had it my way, we'd only be allowing Europeans and East Asians (Japanese, Koreans, Taiwanese, Hong Kongers, etc) into this country. Outside of these groups, anyone else who wants in will have to prove they have at least a $300,000 net worth.

Most sane people would want the same, unfortunately our government has ulterior motives.

Old 11-22-2021, 03:34 PM

4,031 posts, read 4,466,933 times
"For nations that are diverse such as the US a new model needs to be put forth for the future. America is past the point of no return for one cohesive national identity and must learn to embrace diversity."

Old 11-22-2021, 06:10 PM

62,974 posts, read 29,170,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Coe View Post
"For nations that are diverse such as the US a new model needs to be put forth for the future. America is past the point of no return for one cohesive national identity and must learn to embrace diversity."

I'll never embrace clashing cultures out in mainstream. Doesn't make for a cohesive society. I don't care what culture one chooses to practice in their own homes though. Stop allowing immigrants into our country whose cultures are not compatible with ours and that don't assimilate and we will get past this crap eventually and have a more cohesive society once again.

Old 11-22-2021, 06:47 PM

29,827 posts, read 24,922,073 times
Most right wing folks I know have no issue with legal immigration, only illegal immigration. The USA has thrived for over a century thanks in part to a steady flow of educated/skilled immigrants who have contributed greatly to our society, economy, research and development, innovation, etc.

Where would we be today without Albert Einstein? Or the scientists who helped develop our space program. We wouldn't have emerged as the dominant super power in the world. We have taken people in who were shunned in other countries, and we did very well as a result of it.

Old 11-22-2021, 07:18 PM

4,175 posts, read 2,574,561 times
"Right Wing multiculturalism?"

No such thing. It doesn't exist.

Old 11-22-2021, 08:18 PM

15,946 posts, read 12,295,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDproAV View Post
Most sane people would want the same, unfortunately our government has ulterior motives.
The swamp....left wing swamp, right wing swamp, variations on a theme. There are great progressive nations like Norway that wanted to keep the gutter trash out but the globalist swamp and their central banker parasites had other ideas.

Mass melting pot to increase the power of the globalist ruling class and weaken the power individual nations have. These are your enemies, and they are ruling with impunity.

Like others have said, we want the best and brightest, or at least people with no criminal record who will work and not suck off the government.

Last edited by sholomar; 11-22-2021 at 08:28 PM..

Old 11-22-2021, 08:27 PM

900 posts, read 375,821 times
Denmark is a legitimate country of white people....not an invaded land. Apples and Oranges... Americana is not, has never been and will never be the home of the Caucasian and Black peoples... So why the comparison... everyone in this country is descended from immigrants, it would not be logical to apply a law in this regard.

Old 11-22-2021, 08:34 PM

900 posts, read 375,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingsToValhalla View Post

The problem is that few people from these societies mentioned by you are interested in immigrating... if it weren't for the great wars in Europe... perhaps today America would be a country where the descendants of enslaved blacks and Native American peoples formed the majority of the population ...with whites being a minority and almost all of British descent.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies