Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is Joe Biden the Worst President In United State's History?
Yes 98 85.22%
No 15 13.04%
Unsure 2 1.74%
Voters: 115. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-22-2021, 08:54 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,918,838 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
Lol, so Biden's $1200 check to you bounce? Since my check didn't bounce, I'm not ready to say he is the worst president ever.
Sounds like prostituting one's loyalty, give me money and I'll say anything you want to hear, no matter how untrue it may be..??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-22-2021, 08:56 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,918,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerGurlHeather View Post
Says a lot about how bad Trump was that 81 million voted for this guy.
Didn't happen..!

Old 11-22-2021, 08:56 PM

9,380 posts, read 7,001,704 times
I'd be surprised that Pelosi hasn't 25th'd him yet however they look and see Kamala waiting in the wings and say well we could do worst than Brandon.

Old 11-22-2021, 08:58 PM

6,354 posts, read 3,661,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Have we waited long enough to jump to this conclusion???
According to presidential historians Donald Trump is the only modern-day president to make the list of worst presidents. Trump is the only president to face impeachment twice and "Trump received the lowest rank — 44th out of 44 — in the categories of integrity, intelligence, and overall ability."
https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/pre...-worst-best/4/

The "Presidential Historians Survey of Presidential Leadership" takes place after a president leaves office, but I seriously doubt Joe Biden will ever be officially ranked a worse president than Donald Trump.
https://www.washingtonian.com/2021/0...rst-president/

Old 11-22-2021, 09:08 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,928,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geofra View Post
He's the worst one since the last one. At least Biden gives a shyte about the job and public service.
No he doesn’t, not at all

Old 11-22-2021, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Biden can't beat Trump at one thing... being the worst president.
Yes Biden did, except Trump wasn’t the worst President and being the worst president is the only thing in all of Biden’s years of politics that he had excelled in.

Old 11-22-2021, 09:18 PM

8,362 posts, read 2,984,247 times
Couldn’t be worse or more divisive than Obama. But give him time. I’d still put Joe in 3rd place behind Obama and Carter. Definitely the most senile pedo prez ever.

Old 11-22-2021, 09:33 PM

4,272 posts, read 3,793,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues4evr View Post
Yes Biden did, except Trump wasn’t the worst President and being the worst president is the only thing in all of Biden’s years of politics that he had excelled in.

I give you one thing Trump was better at than every other president in history. He was best at converting a swamp into a latrine. Whereas a swamp lets the poo-water flow through and filters it clean; a latrine holds it until it is a festering, smelly mess.

He always said he was the best developer.

Old 11-22-2021, 09:38 PM

Quote:
I give you one thing Trump was better at than every other president in history. He was best at converting a swamp into a latrine. Whereas a swamp lets the poo-water flow through and filters it clean; a latrine holds it until it is a festering, smelly mess.

He always said he was the best developer.
Lol! That was because all the Democratic congressmen and senators were peeing all over themselves and pooping their pants because they hated Trump so much and now Biden has continued to make D.C. a latrine. Go Brandon!

Old 11-22-2021, 09:40 PM

6,758 posts, read 3,382,156 times
Trump may have been unlikeable and hurt the tender feelings of the tender little snowflakes but he was miles ahead of feeble demented Biden in terms of policy. With Trump the economy was good, unemployment was low, inflations was low, and you could actually get the things you needed without paying an arm and a leg. There was also nowhere near the chaos at the border that there is now. The country was energy independent.

In less than a year creepy demented Biden destroyed it all. Every last thing.

So if you're grading presidents according to your butt-hurt feelings then Trump would be at the bottom of your list. If your grading them according to what they did for the country (or TO the country) then Biden sits at or near the bottom where he belongs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies