Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-23-2021, 09:26 AM

53,052 posts, read 34,841,490 times

Advertisements

sickening.

Quote:
The Department of Education wants to roll back a Trump-era effort to collect data on teacher-on-student sex crimes.

The department's Office for Civil Rights will not ask school districts questions regarding teacher-on-student sexual assault allegations as part of its 2021-2022 Civil Rights Data Collection, proposed Thursday. The change is designed to "reduce burden and duplication of data," an Education Department spokesman told the Washington Free Beacon. But critics say eliminating the question is the Biden administration's attempt to appease teachers' unions.
https://freebeacon.com/biden-adminis...er-sex-crimes/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2022, 10:00 AM

53,052 posts, read 34,841,490 times
this seems at least as bad as handing out free crack pipes.

Old 02-09-2022, 10:19 AM

2,373 posts, read 1,167,892 times
Hair sniffing and nipple pinching will be added to the curriculum. Male P.E. teachers will be expected to shower with the co-eds, just to ensure proper hygiene.

Old 02-09-2022, 10:35 AM

6,790 posts, read 3,403,096 times
Quote:
But critics say eliminating the question is the Biden administration's attempt to appease teachers' unions.
Sure, because the union along with creepy demented Biden don't want the kiddie didlers to get a bad name or risk getting a beat-down should the identity of the deviants be made public.

Only the left is allowed to do that.

Old 02-09-2022, 12:20 PM

29,908 posts, read 25,033,728 times
What more do Americans really need to see to determine who the good guys and bad guys are in all of this mess?

Old 02-09-2022, 12:25 PM

6,033 posts, read 2,272,110 times
The quote from the OP post is interesting and should be easy to prove/disprove.

Quote:
"reduce burden and duplication of data,"
Is this information already collected as part of the required reporting before the Trump Admin change or not?

Does anyone here happen to know the answer, I do not but again should not be difficult to find out.

Old 02-09-2022, 04:14 PM

27,255 posts, read 15,425,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
They want to try and hide them just like Joe's.

Old 02-09-2022, 04:15 PM

43,481 posts, read 18,584,249 times
If we don't talk about it or have any paperwork on it then it never happened.

See how that works ?

Old 02-09-2022, 07:11 PM

4,195 posts, read 1,610,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
What more do Americans really need to see to determine who the good guys and bad guys are in all of this mess?

always with the good/bad scenario, some day you may learn life is more than good and bad, i for one cant stand the right treating politics like a high school football game shouting childish slogans...thats not a good/bad thing just undignified dumbs thing down

the right always with winners and losers...do you realize the majority are not exactly winners, but deserve respect as well, or should we just get rid of losers?

as a liberal i believe ALL humans deserve human dignity and the republicans as far as i can see think it must be earned somehow

as far as the article it says in an effort to avoid duplication of data, does not say they arent taking any data...this is the rightwing news i have come to know and love these last 50 years and it makes me smile as they never get things correct lol

Old 02-10-2022, 03:56 AM

29,908 posts, read 25,033,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elvis44102 View Post
always with the good/bad scenario, some day you may learn life is more than good and bad, i for one cant stand the right treating politics like a high school football game shouting childish slogans...thats not a good/bad thing just undignified dumbs thing down

the right always with winners and losers...do you realize the majority are not exactly winners, but deserve respect as well, or should we just get rid of losers?

as a liberal i believe ALL humans deserve human dignity and the republicans as far as i can see think it must be earned somehow

as far as the article it says in an effort to avoid duplication of data, does not say they arent taking any data...this is the rightwing news i have come to know and love these last 50 years and it makes me smile as they never get things correct lol

Throughout history, there has never been a shortage of unapologetic defenders of evil, especially when it is as profitable as it is today.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies