Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-01-2021, 03:30 PM

3,462 posts, read 2,786,747 times

Advertisements

Does Maxwell have a silver hammer?

Old 12-01-2021, 03:40 PM

15,713 posts, read 9,523,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suesbal View Post
Does Maxwell have a silver hammer?
No, but she has a silver slammer, I presume

Old 12-01-2021, 09:33 PM

25,575 posts, read 17,286,360 times
Here's a breakdown of Day 3 of the trial.
The defense is hammering away at the various witnesses the prosecution has presented. The defense is trying to deflect from the basic accusation, which is trafficking minors for sex. In the end they hope to confuse the jury.

https://patriotone.substack.com/p/a-...ense-day-three

This is interesting:
Quote:
Following Matt’s testimony, the third and final witness called to the stand was Daniel Vessellon of Interlochen, Michigan. The day’s proceedings concluded with US Attorney Moe providing a document to Vessellon that disclosed donations made to Interlochen Performing Arts Camp on behalf of Epstein, who had a scholarship lodge named after him on the camp’s property.
Because it reminds us how Epstein and Maxwell got away with it for so long. They gave huge amounts of money to various charities and educational institutions - especially ones with large numbers of young girls attending. Epstein's narcissistic personality led him to believe he was entitled to whatever he wanted. The step from narcissist to sociopath is sometimes very short, since all sociopaths are narcissists.

Old 12-02-2021, 01:43 AM

2,912 posts, read 1,248,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
This trial stinks to high heaven. The prosecutor is compromised, the judge is compromised. Twitter head resigned and now Twitter is going full fascist clamping down on free news. And the NYC Coroner that handled Epstein's murder and examined his body just resigned the day the trial started.
Epstein's private jet's pilot named some names. Bill Clinton, Kevin Spacey, Donald Trump among others.
I would like to note this excellent post by Icy Tea. Please be aware of the players in this. Especially those that are being quietly removed.

For the record if legitimate evidence is raised of President Trump or ANYONE found involved in this I am totally cool with those persons being punished S E V E R E L Y, no matter their political affiliation.

Old 12-02-2021, 05:57 AM

16,759 posts, read 8,214,152 times
There is a lot of scum coming out in this trial. We all knew that once the flight logs came out.

Hang them all who went to the island. Saw what was going on. Then did not report that children were being used.

Old 12-02-2021, 06:05 AM

9,639 posts, read 6,018,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
There is a lot of scum coming out in this trial. We all knew that once the flight logs came out.

Hang them all who went to the island. Saw what was going on. Then did not report that children were being used.
The rich have different rules.

If maxwells the only one who ends up on trial it’s nothing more than a dog and pony show.

Old 12-02-2021, 06:16 AM

30,065 posts, read 18,665,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
https://www.foxnews.com/us/ghislaine...-gets-underway

Jeffrey Epstein's gal pal was arrested at a hideout in New Hampshire July 2nd 2020, and today (11-29-21) almost 17 months later, the 1st trial begins.

She was denied bail as a flight risk, and detained in a Brooklyn New York federal prison, all of these months.

Thus far, Four young women have come forward to press charges...will more emerge?

There will be 2 cases, one on procurement of under-aged girls for sex charges, & a 2nd trial for perjury.

Who will be implicated in all of this? Bill Clinton, Donald Trump, Prince Andrew? Others?

Will the flight logs be released showing who flew on the "Lolita Express" plane to Epstein's private island, Little St. James, in the U.S. Virgin Islands, & to other destinations?

Will Epstein's private Chef who worked on the private island, name names?
No one-

The corrupt democrats will cover for all the pedophiles in their party. Clinton and his other democrat pals can breathe easy knowing that the DNC is in charge of the proceedings. If anyone else is implicated, you can bet it will be a republican. However, they will cover for Kavanaugh as long as he remains obedient to liberal goals.

Old 12-02-2021, 06:34 AM

4,031 posts, read 2,716,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
This is exactly how I feel.
I can understand one time, and going home telling mom and dad, but to keep going back, nope, this doesn't work for me, something wasn't right.

I'm a parent, (3 sons) but I know if I had a daughter and she came home and said she is going to a private island with a very rich man, etc, I would say, like a lot of other parents here would say.

Oh no your not!! Not happening!!.
Who the hell is this guy?
WTF?

He wants massages?

If such a rich man like this wants a massage, he should go get a professional masseuse, not a school girl from a school yard that knows nothing of giving massages.
so, this is all nonsense.

and, were these girls all this stupid? if my sister was in a school yard or where ever and a woman, (Ghislaine) came up to her and asked is she would give this man a massage (that she doesnt know) or how ever she put it, I know my sister, cousins, sister friends would laugh in her face, or tell her to go take a hike, or whatever (were new yorker's, so were known for filthy mouths) but I know none of them would have of gone.

so there are so many things wrong here.

while we know what happened to these girls was nothing short of tragic, but any of them that went back after the first visit, I'm sorry, not getting any sympathy from me. ya went back, duh, what the hell is wrong with them??????

Guifre, she had gone back, how many times, too many to count, and she suing.
well, why did ya keep going back, where were your parents???

so, yes, I agree, where were all thee girls parents?

You are presuming these girls had active and involved parents who were concerned for their welfare. There could have been absent parents, abusive parents, addict parents....predators go after the vulnerable.

And 14 to 16 year olds aren't exactly the best assessors of bad/dangerous situations, especially if they haven't had proper guidance to teach them any better.

Old 12-02-2021, 07:17 AM

45,582 posts, read 27,187,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Bill Clinton, Donald Trump, and Prince Andrew all flew the friendly skies with Epstein, according to his pilot.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/30/us/gh...lot/index.html
How many flights did Clinton have vs. Trump?

I believe the Clinton count was 26. The Trump count is 1. That's a big difference.

Reminder: Trump Only Flew Once on Epstein's Plane from FL to NYC, Later Banned Him from Mar-a-Lago

It’s not news that former President Trump at one time knew and socialized with Epstein and Maxwell. There are photographs of the couple with Trump and his wife Melania.

Yet when a former pilot to Epstein testified that Trump himself was once aboard the notorious private jet nicknamed “Lolita Express” and Trump’s name appeared on flight records that were unsealed as part of a civil suit against the United Kingdom’s Prince Andrew in Epstein-related sexual abuse allegations, the media was quick to characterize Trump as yet another one of Maxwell and Epstein’s depraved, wealthy friends.

There’s just one, small problem.

While former President Clinton is said to have traveled aboard Lolita Express 26 times, Trump flew on Epstein’s private jet exactly one time.

He would later go on to ban Epstein from his Mar-a-Lago resort for allegedly sexually assaulting a minor, whom Epstein and Maxwell had reportedly recruited to be their “sex slave.”

Old 12-02-2021, 07:21 AM

25,848 posts, read 16,528,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
How many flights did Clinton have vs. Trump?

I believe the Clinton count was 26. The Trump count is 1. That's a big difference.

Reminder: Trump Only Flew Once on Epstein's Plane from FL to NYC, Later Banned Him from Mar-a-Lago

It’s not news that former President Trump at one time knew and socialized with Epstein and Maxwell. There are photographs of the couple with Trump and his wife Melania.

Yet when a former pilot to Epstein testified that Trump himself was once aboard the notorious private jet nicknamed “Lolita Express” and Trump’s name appeared on flight records that were unsealed as part of a civil suit against the United Kingdom’s Prince Andrew in Epstein-related sexual abuse allegations, the media was quick to characterize Trump as yet another one of Maxwell and Epstein’s depraved, wealthy friends.

There’s just one, small problem.

While former President Clinton is said to have traveled aboard Lolita Express 26 times, Trump flew on Epstein’s private jet exactly one time.

He would later go on to ban Epstein from his Mar-a-Lago resort for allegedly sexually assaulting a minor, whom Epstein and Maxwell had reportedly recruited to be their “sex slave.”
How did he not know what was happening there? I would like to believe he got there, was disgusted by what he saw and left banning Epstein after.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies