Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-02-2021, 05:15 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,882,153 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by anononcty View Post
CNBC's Jim Cramer of Mad Money fame wants a military enforced vax mandate for everyone.

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/5...ilitary-run-it

For someone who should've been out of a job after the 2008 crash I guess if he keeps saying stuff like this he'll be employed forever. Keep in mind parent company also a Biden/Democrat supporter
Agree with the bolded. Anyone who did not see the biggest collapse since the Great Depression coming should never be listened too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2021, 05:25 AM

4,754 posts, read 2,981,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Agree with the bolded. Anyone who did not see the biggest collapse since the Great Depression coming should never be listened too.
He knew it was coming. He just wanted to make sure (or was told to assist with) him and his friends unloading their bags on people before the crash came.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
After getting his covid vaccine shots, Cramer probably didn't even get a sore upper arm from it, so he can't relate to the people who can't say the same.
Even if he says he got it I doubt he did. I don't think many on tv or politicians actually got it. They are just making sure the average person gets it and using their status as a way to push people.

Old 12-02-2021, 06:07 AM

6,389 posts, read 2,716,683 times
Biden has all but lost on a national Mandate on the Workplace and is likely on the way to losing when it comes to healthcare workers. In reality, the vaccine pushers are running out of options to force people to get the jab. So really how far-fetched is this sentiment within that crowd?

I doubt he is the only one who thinks this. Then of course what better timing than to have the latest "variant" show up. I would not be surprised if there has been at least some discussion of this option between some members of the Biden Administration of exactly how they could accomplish this.

Old 12-02-2021, 06:23 AM

5,295 posts, read 5,242,493 times
Quote:
CNBC's Jim Cramer of Mad Money fame wants a military enforced vax mandate for everyone.

For someone who should've been out of a job after the 2008 crash I guess if he keeps saying stuff like this he'll be employed forever. Keep in mind parent company also a Biden/Democrat supporter
I assume they will start with setting up the military on the southern border.

Old 12-02-2021, 07:18 AM

29,510 posts, read 14,673,560 times
Quote:

Might as well bring back the internment camps ...

Every day it seems, society just gets more crazy.

Old 12-02-2021, 07:19 AM

19,061 posts, read 12,730,715 times
Sounds like treason to me, arrest this traitor

Old 12-02-2021, 07:23 AM

10,486 posts, read 7,019,483 times
He did interview Nancy Pelosi last year and accidently introduced her as "Crazy Nancy" which was pretty funny. However, this guy has lived in the bubble of Short Hills and the NYC NBC studio for too long. He has lost his marbles, will probably end up in a nut home in 10 years.

Old 12-02-2021, 07:30 AM

17,006 posts, read 12,602,310 times
Quote:
Yeh, helped crash an entire economy.

He also tried pumping Sears Holdings for his friend hedgefund manager Eddie Lampet saying it was going to be a 300 dollar plus stock. The company is now bankrupt.

The recent drop in the markets threw him for a loop for some reason. Some say he's just a backdoor spokesman for the establishment disguised as an analyst.
Wow. Being a friend of that economic parasite automatically puts you in the third worst group of humans ever.
1 is Hitler and Stalin etc
2 is Isis members and child molesters.
3 is Eddie Lampert and other bust out creating economic parasites.
4 would be your random career criminal

Old 12-02-2021, 07:36 AM

9,500 posts, read 2,923,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarl View Post
Another cuckoo bird that shoulda been institutionalized at a young age.
Stop letting mentally imbalanced people integrate and function in society.
Reopen the asylums.
They become dangerous when those that lead the country who has weak minds may lisen to them.

Old 12-02-2021, 11:36 AM

19,222 posts, read 16,714,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
I have cable and usually simply switch channel to the news when it's time for him. I would have to get rid of the TV, if I was too lazy to change the channel.
I'm not lazy and I do change the channel at times. With my remote. Not even sure what my not having cable has to do with your comment, though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies