Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-03-2021, 09:07 AM

26,660 posts, read 13,750,169 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by maciesmom View Post
Well that's true. Some listen to their physicians, some listen to whatever talking head or clickbait they agree with politically. When it comes to my health I know whom I trust more.
The President of the United States should be a reliable source.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2021, 09:07 AM

8,726 posts, read 7,414,967 times
Quote:
So no scientific or medical source claimed 100% efficacy.

Thanks.
Nope, but the 95% claim is far from the now under 50% after six months efficiency.

Old 12-03-2021, 09:09 AM

48,534 posts, read 34,863,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
I would never take a medication for something like Covid with the safety profile revealed in the documents.
Well, you better rule out all the other medical treatments for covid, too.

Plus, pull out that sheet in tiny writing from any of your current meds. You read those things and it looks like everything is worse for you than the disease.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 12-03-2021, 09:11 AM

24,012 posts, read 28,462,628 times
Quote:
The President of the United States should be a reliable source.
Should be sure. At the end of the day they're politicians. I don't get my medical advice from politicians.

Old 12-03-2021, 09:11 AM

7,817 posts, read 2,901,623 times
World Health Organization Says "No Evidence" Booster Jabs Would Offer "Greater Protection" To The Healthy

Quote:
The World Health Organization has questioned the UK government’s decision to roll out hundreds of millions of booster jabs to its population, asserting there is “no evidence” they would offer “greater protection” to the healthy.

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/w...ter-protection

Old 12-03-2021, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhodyRepub View Post
World Health Organization Says "No Evidence" Booster Jabs Would Offer "Greater Protection" To The Healthy

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/w...ter-protection

Yes, they have been complaining about 1st world countries taking up all the vaccines. Their motivation is to vaccinate the poor countries, and they are not wrong. But neither are the first world countries, just different goals.

But it's complicated. South Africa received 30M vaccines, but only used 19M. So it is not totally an issue of supply.

Old 12-03-2021, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
Well, you better rule out all the other medical treatments for covid, too.

Plus, pull out that sheet in tiny writing from any of your current meds. You read those things and it looks like everything is worse for you than the disease.
I’ll look at the safety profile of each treatment available and decide based upon that. Definitely already ruled out a couple. I always read the side effects of anything I take. The ones for the Covid vaccine seem like too much risk, too little reward.

Old 12-03-2021, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Should be sure. At the end of the day they're politicians. I don't get my medical advice from politicians.
Neither do I but many people do and the vaccine was not even close to 100% effective. We were told 95% effective by the scientific community and that was also very much false.

7,817 posts, read 2,901,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
Yes, they have been complaining about 1st world countries taking up all the vaccines. Their motivation is to vaccinate the poor countries, and they are not wrong. But neither are the first world countries, just different goals.

But it's complicated. South Africa received 30M vaccines, but only used 19M. So it is not totally an issue of supply.

Except WHO official also literally said "boosters do not add protection to healthy people".

That's a pretty universal statement, that would seem to exceed the confines of the poor vs. rich country dynamic.

Quote:
I’ll look at the safety profile of each treatment available and decide based upon that. Definitely already ruled out a couple. I always read the side effects of anything I take. The ones for the Covid vaccine seem like too much risk, too little reward.
That's because you thought that before even reading it. Nothing would have changed the mind of those who are against it.

If it came out GLOWING, almost everyone would have claimed they were hiding stuff.

The minds are made up, and I'm fine with that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies