Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-02-2021, 02:50 PM

14,820 posts, read 12,026,546 times

Advertisements

What a load of rubbish! WTF is 'the blaze' anyway lol. Does anybody have anything real they can post and not via a Micky Mouse website?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2021, 02:50 PM

6,829 posts, read 2,117,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notnamed View Post
You are making assumption that their adverse event reports imply the vaccine is the cause. Why?

"Pfizer discloses the existence of 42,086 adverse event case reports containing 158,893 total events, including 1,227 deaths."
You're leaving out 10,000 people (status unknown) we can assume a large % of those are deaths, which is why Pfizer couldn't get a hold of them.

You're making the assumption they're not. Why?

Old 12-02-2021, 02:51 PM

25,849 posts, read 16,528,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe90 View Post
Had a somewhat heated discussion recently with some who said they were getting a booster - I asked if it was really a booster, or part of the initial vaccination phase, as total time between first and second jab would be only two months less than the time between second and third jabs.
You got me, I have no clue. Doctors I’ve known for 20+ years are very positive about the vaccine. My brother who is a doctor and has the same attitude towards the world as me (bad) is actually very enthusiastic about it and that almost never happens. He thinks Fauci is a putz though.

Old 12-02-2021, 02:54 PM

6,829 posts, read 2,117,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nov3 View Post
Dang ' the blaze ' - ring wing bias - glen beck sheeples.

Yeah the sky is falling.

Nice to know folks fall for this rubbish.

Know your audience...

It's off to make my booster apptment!
Disappointed that I didn't grow extra toes or ears .. that would have persuaded me that something was suspicious about thia vaccine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by unit731 View Post
"TheBlaze was a pay television network founded by Glenn Beck. CRTV LLC, which operated the Conservative Review and CRTV (Conservative Review Television), was an online subscription network."

Glenn Beck ?

A paragon of quality information.
Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post
What a load of rubbish! WTF is 'the blaze' anyway lol. Does anybody have anything real they can post and not via a Micky Mouse website?
You bleeting sheep, it's from Pfizer's own document, secured by a FOI request.

JC, how the cult justifies their beliefs

Old 12-02-2021, 02:54 PM

17,305 posts, read 12,251,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenPineTree View Post
You're leaving out 10,000 people (status unknown) we can assume a large % of those are deaths, which is why Pfizer couldn't get a hold of them.

You're making the assumption they're not. Why?
No, I'm challenging the assumption given. Not stating one of my own.

Make a claim, back it up.

Old 12-02-2021, 02:56 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,489,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RhodyRepub View Post
Another obvious Lefty with no comment on the docs that Pfizer was just forced to release.

If it walks like a sheep, and BAAAAs! like a sheep...
The docs are being interpreted incorrectly by people ill equipped to discern their meaning and who are given to these silly insults on a public forum so of course you're interested in factual rebuttals?

In a pigs eye.

If it walks like a 7 year old and resorts to petty insults like a 7 year old then it must be . . . .

Old 12-02-2021, 02:59 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,489,598 times
Quote:

Yeppers; that's another of the infantile offerings we will all be positively influenced by.

Old 12-02-2021, 03:00 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,737,137 times
I really hope that those who have trashed on us who are hesitant, or as they like to call us 'anti vaxxers', remember that the first part that has been handed out are only....ONLY through FEBRUARY of 2021.

It is almost a year later.

There is no way to know how many more injuries and deaths have actually occurred, and we will probably never know the true number...

But if nothing else, just keep in mind, those numbers were ONLY THROUGH FEBRUARY.

When did the 'vaccine' roll out begin?

For your own safety, please, stop taking the damn 'vaccines'.

Old 12-02-2021, 03:00 PM

19,804 posts, read 9,362,001 times
Quote:

Golden Pine Tree, I am amazed that you haven't given up by now, although I am also very glad you haven't.

I have learned that it is nothing but a waste of time to try to convince "true believers", no matter how much evidence you present. As my grandmother used to say, "It is about as useful as arguing with a fence post."

Old 12-02-2021, 03:02 PM

50,290 posts, read 47,043,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post
How about real life? I got smoked with the second vaccine shot. I had covid too and barely a symptom. The vax almost killed me. I'm still fighting it too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies