Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-05-2021, 07:48 AM

19,013 posts, read 27,562,983 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post
Russia has already been warned of high impact sanctions, and the Germans will be forced to abandon Nordstream 2 if Putin launches an offensive.

And, if that happens, guess, whose gas will EU and Germany be buying? yes, children, over priced American. See, how easy iut is to figure, who benefits from what? Also, what is all this propaganda doing right now? Drtiving gas prices up, out of fear.
And dare you not to say that Russia benefits from growing gas and oil prices as, Russia is selling them at contractual cutoff price and how they are priced at the end terminal, does not make any difference to them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2021, 08:33 AM

2,776 posts, read 1,840,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Me: They're gathering troops.
You: That's BS, they're only gathering some troops.
Me:
You didn't get my idea properly and you didn't catch the difference.
They're gathering troops for the DEFENSIVE purpose, not for invasion of Ukraine. BS is the second.
175K is not enough to invade the country as Ukraine, but this amount of troops are enough to help the Donbass in case of Ukrainian military aggression. America is inciting Ukraine to a military conflict there, but you won't find a single news source in the West that would report this. You only will be hearing about Russian aggression and Putin is bad.

Last edited by musiqum; 12-05-2021 at 08:52 AM..

Old 12-05-2021, 08:34 AM

26,778 posts, read 22,521,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheena12 View Post
Putin has said that Ukraine is part of Russia. He apparently wants it "back". I do not doubt that he will do that. Putin is Ruthless an a Russian chauvinist.

Ukraine IS part of Russia actually.
(Except for the two Westernmost provinces, that never shared their history with Russia, but fell under the influence of the Catholic Church.)

So Putin is actually right when he says that, it's the historic truth.

With that being said however, not every Ukrainian wants to join Russian political system.

That much is true as well.

Old 12-05-2021, 08:35 AM

24,598 posts, read 9,437,319 times
You can’t blame Putin, this might be the easiest invasion of Eastern Europe he could ever imagine.

You have to take advantage while old weak Biden is president.

Old 12-05-2021, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bergun View Post
Being a retired US Army Combat Arms Senior NCO, who has already fought in two wars, will not support Biden or whoever is REALLY in charge, since I have ZERO faith in him/them and their two top Generals, General (Ret.) Austin and General Milley.

I cannot rally behind this weak and incompetent American President or his equally incompetent Generals since there is a very good chance that they will abandon our Soldiers/Marines/Sailors/Airmen AND leave them to die on foreign soil since, IMHO, there is a ZERO chance of them having the will to Fight AND Win in any war during this administration. Look what they did in Afghanistan a few months ago… Seriously, who would trust this team to come up with a War Winning Strategy cuz I don’t.

Hell, General Milley might even give his Russian Counterpart our battle plans with the dates, times and locations of our counter-attacks!!

The above combination of those three or four idiots will get our Soldiers killed by thinking that fighting a war, with a Major Military Power, with their current WOKE-ism policies, ideals, tactics and rules of engagement would actually work, in our favor. NEWS FLASH!! It will not work or can it ever work.

I think that whoever is REALLY in charge of the country should tell Biden and their two top Generals that the Russians don’t believe in WOKE-ism and will fight like a bunch Insensitive Male Chauvinistic Pigs, filled with plenty of White Rage!!

And yes, this is 100% Biden’s fault for showing a collective American weakness in every single one of his failed policies AND his lack of having a set of “man-sized” ballz when it comes to the military matters. Plus, China is loving this since once America and our weaken military forces are tied down in Eastern Europe, China will have a free pass to invade Taiwan and possibly other islands in Northeast/Southeast Asia.

True that, and yes they point their finger at the whole Afghanistan fiasco.

P.S. This is one of their popular jokes;

"These are the Defense Ministers of Norway, Sweden, Netherlands, Germany.
There is nothing left to see in your life."

Last edited by erasure; 12-05-2021 at 08:45 AM..

Old 12-05-2021, 08:39 AM

9,511 posts, read 5,434,021 times
Map of troop placements in western Russia here.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...DHP&li=BBnb7Kz

Attacking now would be foolish, later in January or February would be better when the land is frozen solid. I seriously doubt it will happen though. Of course if the Ukrainians feel froggy and leap then it's over.

There are Ukrainians crazy enough to do that.

Old 12-05-2021, 08:44 AM

78,339 posts, read 60,527,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by musiqum View Post
You didn't get my idea properly and you didn't catch the difference.
They're gathering troops for DEFENSIVE purpose, not for invasion of Ukraine. BS is the second.
175K is not enough to invade the country as Ukraine, but this amount of troops are enough to help the Donbass in case of Ukrainian military aggression. America is inciting Ukraine to a military conflict there, but you won't find a single news source in the West that would report this. You only will be hearing about Russian aggression and Putin is bad.
You called BS on Russia gathering troops and specifically bolded it....and then blame me for misunderstanding your point was not about the part you specifically bolded and referenced but invading.

Have you ever thought about running for political office?

I personally do not care what happens there.

Old 12-05-2021, 08:48 AM

25,840 posts, read 16,515,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrkoz View Post
And, if that happens, guess, whose gas will EU and Germany be buying? yes, children, over priced American. See, how easy iut is to figure, who benefits from what? Also, what is all this propaganda doing right now? Drtiving gas prices up, out of fear.
And dare you not to say that Russia benefits from growing gas and oil prices as, Russia is selling them at contractual cutoff price and how they are priced at the end terminal, does not make any difference to them.
Peppermint Patty will tell them they can replace gas with solar panels and windmills.

Old 12-05-2021, 08:50 AM

24,598 posts, read 9,437,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
Map of troop placements in western Russia here.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...DHP&li=BBnb7Kz
We knew Biden’s election would start WWW3, we just didn’t know it would be so soon.

Putin is about to embarrass Biden on the global stage.

Old 12-05-2021, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
The US Ambassador and the other respected state department were attempting to impeach Trump?

The attempt to impeach Trump was orchestrated in Washington DC, but all these "US ambassador and other respected state department" were very instrumental in supporting this attempt.

Quote:
The democratically elected president that jailed his opponent, now what country does that sound like.

I have no idea whom Yanukovich has jailed, but it's still better than murdering the political opponents as post coup authorities are doing after 2014.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies