Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-07-2021, 11:18 AM

9,500 posts, read 2,920,729 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sholomar View Post
Good for her!
He is not a her…. A biological man swimming against women isn’t a great achievement.

Old 12-07-2021, 11:20 AM

23,652 posts, read 13,998,393 times
Ie,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michig...Music_Festival

Old 12-07-2021, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKTwet View Post
Because most women agree to issues that doesn't affect them individually regardless of the morality. Where as men are more concerning about broader issues.
I didn’t

Old 12-07-2021, 11:33 AM

5,281 posts, read 3,079,464 times
Good for him.
I think we now need concentrate our efforts on taking over woman’s weight lifting.

Old 12-07-2021, 11:36 AM

4,156 posts, read 4,176,092 times
We need men no longer good enough for NBA competing in the WNBA right now.

Old 12-07-2021, 11:39 AM

6,844 posts, read 2,847,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post
Some day, when we stop placating this element of the LGBT community, science will finally confirm what smart people have known all along: that robbing men of testosterone doesn’t make them women. It doesn’t make them shorter, it doesn’t make them weigh less, it doesn’t change the length of their muscles, and it doesn’t change the athletic advantages that they have over women.

Some day, women will get fed up with the social justice movement co-opting of our gender, and begin fighting back against this insanity.

Some day. It can’t come soon enough.

Then what? I mean, we exist, and we...or at least I...am not going back into my closet. I mean you can't prevent us from existing. Well I guess you could try, if that's an idea for a solution. Some people have, for various reasons. Ceased the existence of trans people I mean. That seems pretty drastic though.

Old 12-07-2021, 11:47 AM

6,844 posts, read 2,847,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
Makes sense.

I'm sorry for those born in the wrong body. And i get the turmoil they go through having to figure it all out and deal with it.

Sometimes you just have to play the cards you are dealt Instead of getting special rules that are just plain unfair to everybody else. Men who trans to female should just accept that there are some things in life that will just not be happening for them.

I wanted to be tall and skinny. But here I sit on my endomorph arse. Tall and thin will never be in my future no matter what I do.

What "special rules" do you think I'm getting?

Old 12-07-2021, 11:56 AM

24,498 posts, read 17,239,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekigurl View Post
Then what? I mean, we exist, and we...or at least I...am not going back into my closet. I mean you can't prevent us from existing. Well I guess you could try, if that's an idea for a solution. Some people have, for various reasons. Ceased the existence of trans people I mean. That seems pretty drastic though.

If I'm reading your post correctly, are you transgendered?

That is ok if you are and most of us would agree to live and let live but do you really think it is fair to biological women when they are forced to compete against a trans man in a sport that requires strength?

I believe that women are incredible and every bit as capable as any man in so many ways but when they are put together to compete in high level competitive sports it is flat out not fair to the women.

Little kids often start off playing soccer or T ball together but as they grow they are separated for many reasons one of which is safety. The same goes for weak guys that want to play football. They might have the heart and desire but lack the physical toughness to be safe.

I do think that trans people should be able to do what they want and live the lives they choose but when competing against their peers their scores should carry an asterisk next to it or given that the internet is everywhere their scores and records could be compared to other transgendered students.

Old 12-07-2021, 11:59 AM

Quote:
No one is saying you don’t exist, but if a male believes he’s a woman and no matter how many medical stuff they have to do doesn’t make them into a biological female and will have unfair advantage over their teammates. I guess they can form their own leagues though. How many biological females who identify as a male trying out for professional football, men’s wrestling or any contact sports?

Old 12-07-2021, 12:03 PM

10,865 posts, read 4,540,181 times
Quote:
I mean you can't prevent us from existing.

not for lack of trying. The left has ALWAYS had a continual attack on women. The left especially fears strong women. What do YOU personally say, when in a few years, all womens accomplishments are held by trans men?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies