Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-10-2021, 07:22 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,945,609 times

Advertisements

Completely wrong and misleading title.

Can we get a mod check on aisle 4?

Old 12-10-2021, 07:22 AM

6,793 posts, read 5,662,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
More like they are fighting against vaccines but this is what they do.
No. But nice try.

They are not against vaccines but against mandates! I am pro vaccine but anti mandate. Not a hard concept to understand. Its about personal freedom and human rights.

The tide is turning on this argument and mandators will soon be ostracized the way they are trying to ostracize anti-vaxxers... don't be on the wrong side of history!

Old 12-10-2021, 07:27 AM

10,482 posts, read 6,999,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SharonMB View Post
Weird, aren't these the same people who accused others of being lazy and refusing to work? Or of being scared of covid and avoiding their jobs? Looks like they're guilty of the same thing. Refusing to work because they're either lazy or afraid of a vaccine that five-year-olds are getting without tears. How embarrassing.
Nobody is afraid of the act of getting the vaccine. People do not want to inject poison into their bodies which have never been studied, with health effects that will not reported out until 2095 now. We are seeing a lot of adverse events with babies, women's ovulation and cardiac side.

It also is CHILD ABUSE to even consider giving this to any child.

Old 12-10-2021, 07:29 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,945,609 times
Well, you can reverse your vaccine status, quit your job, lose your health benefits/etc., and apply for unemployment. Since it's such a GREAT DEAL.

Oh wait. It wasn't a choice to quit their job. They were forced out. By a mandate.

Old 12-10-2021, 07:30 AM

9,500 posts, read 2,919,782 times
Quote:
Weird, aren't these the same people who accused others of being lazy and refusing to work? Or of being scared of covid and avoiding their jobs? Looks like they're guilty of the same thing. Refusing to work because they're either lazy or afraid of a vaccine that five-year-olds are getting without tears. How embarrassing.
Imagine that the president blackmailing citizens to take a shot that is experimental, ( it was rushed and hasn’t had time to see the side effects) or get fired. Wow! If the vaccines work so good and is effective then they wouldn’t have to worry about those vaccinated. Obviously don’t really trust that the vaccines work, plus doesn’t stop anyone whether jabbed or not from spreading it. Nothing lazy about it.

Our employees are fine without us in forcing the vaccine both vaccinated and unvaccinated. Even people I know who are vaccinated are live and let live about it.

Old 12-10-2021, 07:32 AM

9,500 posts, read 2,919,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mco65 View Post
No. But nice try.

They are not against vaccines but against mandates! I am pro vaccine but anti mandate. Not a hard concept to understand. Its about personal freedom and human rights.

The tide is turning on this argument and mandators will soon be ostracized the way they are trying to ostracize anti-vaxxers... don't be on the wrong side of history!
True, I have no issue if someone wants to be vaccinated, I have no problem with that, and actually those I know who are vaccinated are against the mandates.

Old 12-10-2021, 07:38 AM

17,389 posts, read 16,524,581 times
Quote:
Well, you've got another booster shot on the imminent horizon and I'm sure a 5th shot will follow if not an entire new series of vaccines for the variants.

How much will be too much for you? Are you allowed to hop off the Covid shot/booster train or are you now on it for life?

I'm glad to see some of the states standing up for the workers who lose their jobs over the enforcement of unconstitutional mandates. No one should be forced to choose between getting a vaccination that they do not want or losing their job.

Old 12-10-2021, 07:40 AM

6,829 posts, read 2,117,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
More like they are fighting against vaccines but this is what they do.
No, they're fighting for human rights. You should try it sometime.

Old 12-10-2021, 07:41 AM

5,209 posts, read 1,796,721 times
Quote:
Yeah, weird how the "my body my choice" "no means no" crowd wants to tell people what to put inside their bodies.

They are probably feverishly trying to figure out how to deny the unvaccinated health care while claiming "health care is a human right." That's a tricky one. It will involve re-defining 'human' to exclude the unvaccinated. They are working it.

Old 12-10-2021, 07:41 AM

29,483 posts, read 14,650,004 times
Why don't we just gather up all the unvaccinated and put them in internment camps. I'm sure many of the sheep replying in here will be all for it. After all, if a five year old can make the rational decision to get vaccinated why not these individuals ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies