Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-15-2021, 10:18 AM

35,791 posts, read 21,162,846 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Simply, a riot happens spontaneously, many times due to emotions overheating at a protest. An insurrection is planned in advance with and agenda in mind.

1/6 was no riot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StickmanMDT View Post
It’s funny, but also concerning how the Dems are falling for this political Soviet style show trial. This commission is nothing more than political smear and the left moronically believe there is legitimacy behind this.
Does not change the facts - does it? People were pleading he turn the tide. He was full if himself watching his trumpettes sacrifice themselves . More to come.
The bad thing - the more is exposed - the weaker we look to the world.

Old 12-15-2021, 10:21 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,125,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Does not change the facts - does it? People were pleading he turn the tide. He was full if himself watching his trumpettes sacrifice themselves . More to come.
The good thing--the more is exposed the smaller the chances of Trump getting a second term. And that's what this whole "witch hunt" "kangaroo court" nonsense is about.

Old 12-15-2021, 10:21 AM

41,016 posts, read 18,291,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBoy64 View Post
This thread pretty much went in the exact direction I thought it would. I knew the cherry picked Antifa/BLM video would pop up.....I l should have mentioned that in my original post. There's alot of videos that contradict this "theory" out there that are self explanatory......But have at it. And remarkably today I still agree with Mitch. IMO....something is up with that...but...that is strictly my opinion. And IMO there are more shoes to drop we haven't seen....don't know but I would put a wager on it.

__________________________________________________ ______________

"This is going to be diminished by the Trump base.....doesn't that seem logical. It simply looks really really bad. We have people inside the White House and "Fair and Balanced" Fox News personalities in their own words. I'm sure there is more to come. The What-a-boutism and "it wasn't that" bad" meme will stick with Trumpers.....everybody else....not so much.

And I can still say I am of the mindset of Ole Mitch....which is rare."
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
I’m of the Mitch mindset also. Looking forward to who’s names come out of it.

After the last 11 months, we couldn’t look any weaker right now.

Old 12-15-2021, 10:25 AM

23,987 posts, read 12,780,673 times
Quote:
Do you not read your own links?

From your first link:
"Included in those documents was an email referring to a PowerPoint similar to the one Waldron has circulated, although Waldron told the Post he did not send it to Meadows."
That would make your comment false, fake news, spin......

Old 12-15-2021, 10:25 AM

35,791 posts, read 21,162,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
The good thing--the more is exposed the smaller the chances of Trump getting a second term.
Agreed - but diplomatically - this is 3rd world BS. I’m sure there’s always dirt under all the carpets- but went to a new low with Jan 6 and trump fanning the fire.

Old 12-15-2021, 10:27 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,125,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StickmanMDT View Post
Yes, both are credible. Politifact is not. Fact!

Old 12-15-2021, 10:31 AM

Quote:
So, then - Why do you think it is that no Anitfa or BLM have been arrested? Do you think it's a plot against Trump?
Prove that no blm antifa had been arrested. Can't be done, unless you want to lie about it.
Quote:
If you're talking about Fox, Newsmax, Oan, Alex Jones, etc., forget it. Those are nothing but shill sites pandering to Trump's base for money. If you're talking about crackpot YT vloggers, I feel sorry for you. You may be in for a very rude awakening shortly about how reliable they are as a news source.
Naturally you'd dismiss information that shows something other than what your leaders and your media want the sheep to think.

Old 12-15-2021, 10:35 AM

13,258 posts, read 21,883,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Prove that all of the 726 who were arrested were all Trump supporters.
Also give the info that makes you think they are Trump supporters.

Seems your comment is based on nothing but your opinion, your hopes, your wishes, your dreams, and nothing else.
There have been TONS of news stories about Trump supporters getting caught at the Capitol with all manners of excuses how they fell into the big lie. If a non-Trump supporter had been arrested, Republicans would be screaming it from the roof tops. You know, just like the debunked John Sullivan canard which you will deny, but it's all you got.

It's not up to me to prove there were no Antifa/BLM there as one cannot prove a negative. It's up to you to prove that they were. I can certainly prove there were Trump supporters. But, just as in the Big Lie, you have no evidence. Nada, nothing. This whole "other actors" is just more Republican gaslighting, like guards opening the doors and ushering in well-behaved tourists in neat organized lines. Sure, let's just pretend there were no nooses, no smashing of doors and windows, no hundreds of cops being assaulted, no thefts, no feces no violence. Sure, never happened. What a joke.

Old 12-15-2021, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
There have been TONS of news stories about Trump supporters getting caught at the Capitol with all manners of excuses how they fell into the big lie. If a non-Trump supporter had been arrested, Republicans would be screaming it from the roof tops.
So you have nothing, imagine that.

Quote:
You know, just like the debunked John Sullivan canard which you will deny, but it's all you got.
Pretending it's debunked gets you nowhere.
Quote:
It's not up to me to prove there were no Antifa/BLM there as one cannot prove a negative. It's up to you to prove that they were. I can certainly prove there were Trump supporters. But, just as in the Big Lie, you have no evidence. Nada, nothing.
There is no negative so stop deflecting. All you have to do is prove that every single one of the 700+ are Trump supporters.

You're the one pushing it as fact that every single one who'd been arrested is a Trump supporter, not me. Because you are pushing it as fact then yes it is up to you to prove.

You have nothing but your hopes and dreams and fantasies and you know it.

Old 12-15-2021, 10:50 AM

7,825 posts, read 2,744,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
So you have nothing, imagine that.

Pretending it's debunked gets you nowhere.
There is no negative so stop deflecting. All you have to do is prove that every single one of the 700+ are Trump supporters.

You're the one pushing it as fact that every single one who'd been arrested is a Trump supporter, not me. Because you are pushing it as fact then yes it is up to you to prove.

You have nothing but your hopes and dreams and fantasies and you know it.
I would wager the vast majority are Trump supporters. That seems a safe bet.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies