Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-26-2021, 04:20 PM

41,015 posts, read 18,368,552 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
Harris: US won't be ‘role model’ of democracy if voting rights legislation isn’t passed

WASHINGTON – Vice President Kamala Harris said the United States may lose its standing as a role model for the world – and democracy itself would be put at risk – if voting rights legislation is not passed.

Harris, who has taken the lead on voting rights, said during a wide-ranging interview broadcast Sunday on CBS News’ “Face the Nation” that people around the world are watching the United States “because we have held ourselves out to be a model of … the ability of a democracy to coexist with an economic strength and power.”

https://www.aol.com/harris-us-wont-r...161943357.html
The US has already lost its standing as a role model with these clowns. Let’s go Brandon isn’t limited to the US, lol.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-26-2021, 04:23 PM

1,357 posts, read 1,177,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Hey Joe. Why don't you get to work on your people to pass a law requiring Voter ID? That would solve many of the problems when it comes to the fraud that the Republicans are trying to clean up.

It has nothing to do with racism and everything to do with protecting the sanctity of the vote which is the foundation on which this nation stands.

If you guys are requiring proof of vaccination to go and do anything, and to get the vaccine one needs to show their ID then why not show the ID when voting?
You don’t get it, the white people who vote Democrat actually believe that black and brown people are so stupid as to not know how to get an ID.

https://youtu.be/rrBxZGWCdgs

Old 12-26-2021, 04:25 PM

7,986 posts, read 5,030,134 times
He sure has alot of free time on is hands for BS

Old 12-26-2021, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianRo View Post
He sure has alot of free time on is hands for BS
Even in between naps

Old 12-26-2021, 09:37 PM

2,008 posts, read 1,256,680 times
Muh rights!!!!

Old 12-26-2021, 09:51 PM

11,489 posts, read 11,199,741 times
The OP is a radical globalist pushing for open borders and unrestricted voting rights. This individual is obviously at odds with anyone in this country who wishes to have fair and valid elections. Pay him no mind.

Old 12-26-2021, 10:07 PM

32,320 posts, read 15,267,672 times
Voter ID is just a talking point now because Trump lost and his supporters can't accept it. This has never been an issue before and it never changed the outcome of an election. I don't show ID when I vote. I state my name and address which they verify. No one can vote if they are not a registered voter in my state.

Old 12-26-2021, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Voter ID is just a talking point now because Trump lost and his supporters can't accept it. This has never been an issue before and it never changed the outcome of an election. I don't show ID when I vote. I state my name and address which they verify. No one can vote if they are not a registered voter in my state.
Then why have to show ID for anything?

Old 12-26-2021, 10:29 PM

32,320 posts, read 15,267,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Then why have to show ID for anything?
Do you really think showing an ID would have changed the election. Of course not. Only a registered voter can vote. They have you on record. If someone voted in my place then they would have to know my full name and address which is very unlikely. Yes, there has been instances of some cheating but it's here and there and could never change an election.

Old 12-26-2021, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Do you really think showing an ID would have changed the election. Of course not. Only a registered voter can vote. They have you on record. If someone voted in my place then they would have to know my full name and address which is very unlikely. Yes, there has been instances of some cheating but it's here and there and could never change an election.
You proved the point of voter ID with your own words, “Yes, there has been instances of some cheating but it's here and there”. Proof to cheating could never change an election?

Then why show ID for anything?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies