Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-26-2021, 07:31 AM

5,222 posts, read 3,057,421 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by clutchcargo777 View Post
I wish apologists would stop trying to normalize deception.
Im not an apologist nor trying to normalize deception. However, I just dont see this as deception. When I see the weather man standing in front of a map, I dont think hes actually in front of a big map. Right now Fox News was interviewing a guy about something in the UK and the screen behind him had Big Ben on it. The news man had a picture of another city behind him. I dont see people getting upset about that kind of stuff.

If people truely thought that Biden was sitting outside of a loading dock then they are idiots and I dont care what they think anyway. What is stupid though are people who like to get upset over nothing. Like a known fake background behind the president.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-26-2021, 07:37 AM

24,224 posts, read 15,289,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk55732 View Post
Im not an apologist nor trying to normalize deception. However, I just dont see this as deception. When I see the weather man standing in front of a map, I dont think hes actually in front of a big map. Right now Fox News was interviewing a guy about something in the UK and the screen behind him had Big Ben on it. The news man had a picture of another city behind him. I dont see people getting upset about that kind of stuff.

If people truely thought that Biden was sitting outside of a loading dock then they are idiots and I dont care what they think anyway. What is stupid though are people who like to get upset over nothing. Like a known fake background behind the president.

I suspect many do not understand blue screens.

And newscasters who have been working from home for a year can put up any background they want.

Biden could have been on the beach.

Old 12-26-2021, 07:45 AM

2,710 posts, read 1,050,345 times
Some dementia patients can have a meltdown when in unfamiliar surroundings.

I wonder if they built a room(s) for biden in DC that look like his real home so he doesn't freak out

Old 12-26-2021, 07:47 AM

1,631 posts, read 971,306 times
Mr. Ed, the talking jackass.

I can’t wait until they trot him out for the State of the Union speech. If they are smart they are currently building a life-like muppet of him and training a ventriloquist to make the speech.

Old 12-26-2021, 07:51 AM

17,949 posts, read 13,918,859 times
Quote:

To be honest, I'm kind of disappointed that they didn't have Biden in a tan suit.

Old 12-26-2021, 07:53 AM

4,655 posts, read 2,355,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
Correct. A lot of the so-called “chaos” the Leftists claimed Trump created was really just liberal media generated hysteria but yet when Biden does do something stupid (which is like often), the biased media doesn’t create the same firestorm so it fools the Leftists into thinking that the Biden administration is somehow more competent.

The left media is our true enemies. Forgot about China, Russia or Iran. We should be at war with the media

Old 12-26-2021, 07:55 AM

8,439 posts, read 4,628,049 times
Quote:

I get that, but when you couple this with the times they have tried to play something off as real, for instance the fake oval office etc, then you start to wonder if this is just like the weather map.

Old 12-26-2021, 08:01 AM

9,510 posts, read 9,169,298 times
Quote:
Did anyone actually think that he was sitting at a loading dock? I figured it was obvious that it was just a screen that was there as a backdrop, as a representation of what he was talking about, not to make people think he was actually there. You see this kind of thing on tv shows and news all the time.
Biden is tool old to be at a loading dock. Come on man. Biden is old.

Old 12-26-2021, 08:49 AM

43,805 posts, read 18,825,265 times
Well with a make believe President why not a make believe Oval Office stage and now a loading dock stage.

We're living in bizzaro world folks so anything goes.

Am I the only one thinking..."This Emperor has no clothes on" ?

Old 12-26-2021, 09:03 AM

4,536 posts, read 5,110,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
I have no clue who is running the PR machine for the Dems, but they need to be replaced.

That view from the Oval Office window was just plain stupid.
This reminds of 'Bagdad Bob' the Iraq news reporter that was telling the world that the US had been defeated as our tanks were rolling down the streets of Bagdad behind him on the screen.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies