Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-03-2022, 09:39 AM

25,737 posts, read 12,815,111 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmpbklyn View Post
90% are unvaccinated in hospital, and its free, nobody stopping you getting the vaccine, if you can't help yourself you can't help others
It is people's personal freedom to decide to be vaccinated or not, or to take monoclonal or not.

Just like its a women's decision to use birth control, or not, before having an abortion

In some cases, Doctors have perscribed one path or the other, so they are following the science for each particular patient.

The vaccines are not 100% effective and safe for everyone, & if something bad occurs, there is ZERO legal recourse.

Nobody knows what the long-term scientific effect these vaccines will have year from now or decades.

Blacks are not getting vaccinated, and 80% of them are Dems, so maybe you should be telling them what to do with their bodies, regarding vaccinations. Why are those Dems ignoring science?

I hope Trump provides some insights on covid that we may not know. I'm sure he still has access to a lot of stuff most Americans do not.

He's going to pound Biden on his covid failures for sure.

Last edited by beach43ofus; 01-03-2022 at 10:11 AM..

Old 01-03-2022, 04:38 PM

22,190 posts, read 19,466,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
It is people's personal freedom to decide to be vaccinated or not, or to take monoclonal or not.

Just like its a women's decision to use birth control, or not, before having an abortion

In some cases, Doctors have perscribed one path or the other, so they are following the science for each particular patient.

The vaccines are not 100% effective and safe for everyone, & if something bad occurs, there is ZERO legal recourse.

Nobody knows what the long-term scientific effect these vaccines will have year from now or decades.

Blacks are not getting vaccinated, and 80% of them are Dems, so maybe you should be telling them what to do with their bodies, regarding vaccinations. Why are those Dems ignoring science?

I hope Trump provides some insights on covid that we may not know. I'm sure he still has access to a lot of stuff most Americans do not.

He's going to pound Biden on his covid failures for sure.

The vaccination gap now is much more a political and an urban/rural one than a racial one.

https://www.kff.org/coronavirus-covi...november-2021/

Old 01-03-2022, 10:36 PM

23,223 posts, read 29,051,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artisan10 View Post
The rally will take place on January 15th, 2022, at 7:00 pm, at the Country Thunder Festival Grounds in Florence.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-2022-arizona/
Does anyone know how much he's paying people to come to this rally? I live in Tucson, I could drive up there and if it's $100 I might do it! If it's only $50 I won't be going!

Old 01-03-2022, 11:07 PM

32,075 posts, read 15,067,783 times
Such a sad man who can't get over that he lost. Country always comes first.

Old 01-04-2022, 12:05 AM

26,578 posts, read 14,449,955 times
i hope it's a beautiful day, all in attendance have a good time and trump continues to promote vaccination to his followers.

Old 01-04-2022, 11:31 AM

19,219 posts, read 17,095,590 times
Quote:
Trump's 6 economy growth drivers:

1. Deregulation

2. Tax cuts

3. Cheap energy

4. Rebalance trade

5. Increased defense spending

6. Arms transferred to our allies to strengthen our alliances and create jobs for Americans

Biden is undoing these policies and killing our economy
Sorry you missed economics 101

1) Deregulate what? The safety measures that make goods and services safe and reasonable or do you promote a free for all as the market allows?

2) For who? The rich again

3) From where?

4) Trade is balanced except where Trump jacked the tariffs up (think lumber) and you are paying for it. If you think China will by more think again.

5) Sorry Trump took the militaries operating budgets to pay for his wall, you know the one Mexico would pay for..

6) Where aren't we continue with arms sales to foreign governments?

Biden hasn't undone anything the world economy came to almost a complete alt in 2020 and the restart has been slow going with demands against limited good, economic 101.

Old 01-04-2022, 01:00 PM

22,190 posts, read 19,466,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMD3819 View Post
I have a question and I am not being snarky here-

Who pays for these rallies, the signs, etc? I understand during campaign times but what about now?
Would need to see disclosure reports, etc to know for sure, but he has a Save America Super PAC that he has raised $$ for. I believe the rally spending, etc comes from those funds. Reimbursing, cities, etc for their expenses has been a bit of an issue, however.

Old 01-05-2022, 12:18 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,641,969 times
Quote:

1. Deregulation

2. Tax cuts

3. Cheap energy

4. Rebalance trade

6. Arms transferred to our allies to strengthen our alliances and create jobs for Americans

No, Artisan10, you are so pitifully wrong that Biden's policies are killing the economy. This is because I don't recall the current unemployment rate in my city so low at 1.3%! Furthermore, it's 1.7% in Oklahoma City. Never has it gotten down that low.

Old 01-05-2022, 03:55 AM

4,905 posts, read 2,058,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
and linus is looking forward to the great pumpkin.
So I assume that you’re a supporter of the Great Potato that is currently sleeping…. Somewhere in the White House and who thinks it’s still 2020!!

Honestly, I kind of feel bad for him since he’s not really in charge and only “parrots” what his handlers tell him what to say. This guy is incapable of stringing two sentences together…. Even when reading everything off of a teleprompter. Plus, crapping on yourself or cracking @ss in public doesn’t help your image on the world stage. I bet the Pope and Queen Elizabeth are still laughing at Biden since they never seen such a train wreck of an American President before.

And without question, you know both Xi and Putin are laughing at him as well!! I’d love to see a Putin imitation of Biden…. Even in Russian!!

As for Trump, I love the fact that He is still has the power to cause liberals to blow their fuses at the mere mention of a Trump Rally!!

On a serious note, Putin respected Trump and Xi feared Trump, which kept them in check.

Last edited by bergun; 01-05-2022 at 04:11 AM..

Old 01-05-2022, 05:59 AM

8,418 posts, read 7,417,538 times
Quote:

1. Deregulation

2. Tax cuts

3. Cheap energy

4. Rebalance trade

Funny, I don't see Trump's economic growth as different from Obama's before him. Point of fact - it's dang near a straight line in GDP growth.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies