Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-04-2022, 05:17 AM

31,339 posts, read 14,366,475 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlarlemTrobeHotters View Post
It fascinates me that our elders are acting like 12 year olds. It’s weird.
It's a way to say FJB without using profanity. It's actually pretty darn smart.
Sorry if you're triggered, but after the way your side treated Trump for four years, you deserve every bit of it.

And bergun - post 34, once again I can't rep you, too much rep already given.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2022, 06:33 AM

78,771 posts, read 60,963,448 times
Brandon is an acceptable way to voice displeasure without subjecting children to an F-bomb so given that, it's no different than the various bicyclists being cheered for flying Trump the bird or putting his decapitation on a magazine cover etc.

I find all of it silly but it's not going to change and it's not overtly obscene.

Driving down the interstate the other day, a mercedes SUV with the full F-word Biden sticker in the middle of it's rear window went by driving like a moron and I thought it was tacky.

Then the moron decided that they suddenly wanted to exit from 2 lanes over almost causing a 4 car accident as they made several people have to swerve and jam on brakes. I laid on my horn as they made their way off the high-way and thought with irony that they likely have that word directed at their stupid selves on a frequent basis.

Pretty distinctive, if you know someone driving in the GA\FL vicinity with a silver mercedes SUV with an F-bomb biden sticker in the middle of their rear window...tell them they should do us all a favor and get a motorcycle ASAP.

Old 01-04-2022, 06:36 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,502,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
It's a way to say FJB without using profanity. It's actually pretty darn smart.
Sorry if you're triggered, but after the way your side treated Trump for four years, you deserve every bit of it.

And bergun - post 34, once again I can't rep you, too much rep already given.
Trump earned the treatment he received. Trashing our POWs and mocking a handicapped man is all we needed to know about Trump. Shaking down a foreign leader in an attempt to rig his own election was a nice touch too.

Last edited by gmagoo; 01-04-2022 at 06:39 AM.. Reason: add

Old 01-04-2022, 06:42 AM

9,500 posts, read 2,935,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Republicans keep wondering how Biden won because there were no yard signs and big crowds at his rallies. There were very few bumper stickers or those wearing hats and T shirts for him, much less Biden flags. It's because we don't want to spend our money on these things. Why would anyone. You should also ask why republicans are spending our money as well because it's not just democrats
Yet, you guys spent it on Obama and those before, so that isn’t true. You guys didn’t vote for someone who was the best choice, only the most well known. You voted against Trump, not for Biden and now we have the most incompetent person who makes Carter look like a great President. You guys weren’t excited about your candidate or otherwise you would have signs..

You can get free signs, bumper stickers etc.. from campaign headquarters

Old 01-04-2022, 07:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
Trump earned the treatment he received. Trashing our POWs and mocking a handicapped man is all we needed to know about Trump. Shaking down a foreign leader in an attempt to rig his own election was a nice touch too.
Yet you voted ina man who touches little girls inappropriately.

Old 01-04-2022, 07:17 AM

10,230 posts, read 11,205,357 times
Quote:
Biden Earns the #FJB for leaving Behind those in Afghanistan. He's a POS.

I wish the stores well and those who are making the Items. Rank in the Monies for this Failure.

Old 01-04-2022, 07:19 AM

17,024 posts, read 12,642,569 times
Will be a flash then gone. I can see it working well online, but not brick and mortar in most areas.

Old 01-04-2022, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
Biden Earns the #FJB for leaving Behind those in Afghanistan. He's a POS.

I wish the stores well and those who are making the Items. Rank in the Monies for this Failure.
Yep, and is still working hard to keep let’s go Brandon title.

Old 01-04-2022, 08:43 AM

6,738 posts, read 2,924,967 times
Quote:
This is all the left has, tall stories and lies. None of the things you mentioned ever happened, what did happen was that when Trump was president, America has the greatest president for many generations. The fools who placed Brandon in office saddled America with the worst president in history, and he has only just begun his destruction. Anyone who continues to support this fool is not only ignorant, but they must truly hate America.

Old 01-04-2022, 09:51 AM

17,881 posts, read 13,811,680 times
All Brandon...All the Time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies