Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-26-2008, 06:44 PM

1,240 posts, read 3,970,709 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchman View Post
Both men and women can physically engage in homosexual activity.
Women and men find pleasure masturbating themselves, men sodomize women. Heterosexuals engage in homosexual acts in certain environments or during certain periods of their life, ex prisons for men, ex teen years for girls.

The gay - transgender community puzzles me though. Many of them seem abnormal. I have two lesbian cousins, one is an ex boxer, the other is coupled with a "woman" (male voice, male behavior), I encounter transgender customers in my business, transgender folks are weird.

Please tell me why so many gays have the mind of their opposite sex, others not. It's very troubling.
No idea. Nature is full of variation. Plenty of heterosexual women are very unfeminine and and quite a few straight guys have surprised me in the past by actually being straight. Meh. Variation is the name of nature's game. Why does this trouble you?

Quote:
Why so many same-sex couples involving a male personality and female personality?
Probably social conditioning.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-26-2008, 10:49 PM

5,408 posts, read 12,666,667 times
you obviously dont know enough gays. there are some fruity fruity loops, then there are some tuff tuff types. gays like everyone else come in all shapes and sizes. some more feminine or maculine than others. its life, what you speak of are sterotypes.

Old 06-01-2008, 09:09 AM

12 posts, read 84,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oz in SC View Post
Most of the gays we have been friends with have some pretty severe emotional/mental issues....

Of course so do lots of Americans...this IS the land of loons.

Well maybe the reason they have emotional and mental issues is because of rejection. For no fault of their own, maybe they have problems because of the fact their family has rejected them becasue their natural attraction is someone of the same sex, maybe becuase they lost their job because they are gay, maybe because their partner was in a hospital Intensive Care Unit and they were not allowed to visit and be with them becuase they weren't "next of kin".

HUMMMM? Do you think that maybe these could be any of the reasons why a gay person might have emotional and mental problems?

Just a thought.

Old 06-01-2008, 09:14 AM

12 posts, read 84,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
Bible beaters... please put the bibles down this post is not intended for a religious debate.

If the world was populated by more homosexuals than heterosexuals, in the absence of modern science, the human species would cease to exist.

And because of this reason my perception of homosexuality is that because they are living against the normal order, homosexuality is not a normal state of existence.

It is the opposite which attracts in nature, same+same only equals stagnation.

True?
That is why God made us only 10% of the population. That is one smart God we have - he made some of us gay.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies