Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-16-2022, 02:08 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,870,209 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
It's more sad that anything else. Some people want so badly to push the agenda of "Black people are violent and it's in their genes to do so".
An insignificant minority. So minute it doesn't matter except to those who falsely play the race card playing and have a victimhood mentality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I think about those in modern times who still want to push "scientific" racism, who want to push that Nazi crap. All I see in such persons are bigots, the same bigoted mindset from many ages ago.
Hardly anyone does. Racism doesn't stop people from making it in life and there are no studies that say otherwise.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2022, 02:14 PM

3,811 posts, read 4,693,117 times
I have no proof of this but I can only imagine this mans mind set was created by the constant negative image that the media has point on white people & this is why this stuff is going to happen again.

People wonder why their are racist white people today and it's easy. They probably have parents or grandparents that put negative images of black people into their head. But the good news is as time moves on we are seeing less & less of that.

But we are seeing the opposite with the black community. We are seeing them think that white racist roam this country in large #'s even though it's quite the opposite.

Old 01-16-2022, 02:27 PM

73,020 posts, read 62,622,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
That says African-Americans, not African people around the world. It talks about maltreatment being the reason, which makes sense based on the American experience. Seems like the U.S. has a problem.
Yep. Ghana doesn't have a high murder rate. Neither does Rwanda, a country that is a quarter century removed from a civil war. Malawi has a low murder rate as well. America has plenty of problems though. If Ghana's homicide rate is far lower than the homicide rate for Black Americans, then the argument of "Blacks are like that, it's in their genes" is a farce.

Old 01-16-2022, 03:41 PM

1,014 posts, read 479,885 times
And there was no indoor rule. Closed for the time being during the pandemic. Only place to be open is drive through and wearing a face mask while at take out at the counter. I think they should have had a metal detector of some sort by now in the restaurant. And in New York? Or even chain doors and chain outside walls to protect the business and employees. It's a dangerous area.

Old 01-16-2022, 03:57 PM

7,814 posts, read 6,392,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Statz2k10 View Post
I have no proof of this but I can only imagine this mans mind set was created by the constant negative image that the media has point on white people & this is why this stuff is going to happen again.

People wonder why their are racist white people today and it's easy. They probably have parents or grandparents that put negative images of black people into their head. But the good news is as time moves on we are seeing less & less of that.

But we are seeing the opposite with the black community. We are seeing them think that white racist roam this country in large #'s even though it's quite the opposite.
There is going to be more people who don’t like Blacks since they can openly say what they think of Whites with impunity.

Old 01-16-2022, 04:06 PM

34,058 posts, read 17,071,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by minnomaboidenapolis View Post
We can talk about genetics and race all we want, but the reality is the biggest impact on these violent nutjobs is that they are told (by left-wing schools, media, politicians, etc) that THEY are victims simply because they are black. Conversely, they are told that ALL their problems are because "white people racist." Using very basic logic, therefore, white people and everything they represent is bad and can rightfully be destroyed because, well, they deserve what it.

This has been going on for quite some time, but it exploded during the great aWOKEning of 2020. Yelling "**** white people," making a low life drug addict into a saint, and letting looting and other crime go on unpunished, has consequences.

Unfortunately, we are only seeing the beginning of the biggest consequence of the the great awokening of 2020: societal balkanization. If someone strong at the top doesn't say "enough of the woke BS" soon, it will get ugly.
A few years of this will bring back 3 Strikes and You're Out. I like that, and applaud Biden for getting it done as a Senator, would just like a slight mod to it. IMO it should be 2 or 3 felonies, with the trigger (3rd) having to be a felony.

I applaud though throw away the key at 3.

Old 01-16-2022, 04:08 PM

4,905 posts, read 2,057,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobNJ1960 View Post
He will get his reparations from his cellmate, no doubt.
Yeah, I’m sure that once he’s sent to prison, the Latin Kings will deal out some real justice to avenge the killing of one of their women… Especially if somebody knew of her from the neighborhood and was a “civilian” with kids. I’d bet even the Black gangs would be OK in “Green Lighting” him.

Even the out of control communist of a DA, who probably believe in his WOKE mind, that this PoS is innocent and framed by the police, better go heavy on him. Hopefully, the new mayor will find a set of nutz somewhere and demand Justice, from their DA, and start to crack down on crime.

Say what you want, but Rudy G. was the best mayor the city had in almost a century. He would order his police to actively target violent criminals, and to be honest, I wouldn’t have any issues if the police remanded this loser to a higher court system for some real biblical justice.

Old 01-16-2022, 04:12 PM

25,747 posts, read 18,818,821 times
Damn, this guy was a slave? Has Guinness been notified?

Old 01-16-2022, 04:14 PM

34,058 posts, read 17,071,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bergun View Post

Say what you want, but Rudy G. was the best mayor the city had in almost a century. He would order his police to actively target violent criminals, and to be honest, I wouldn’t have any issues if the police remanded this loser to a higher court system.
It will rectify itself. NYC is broke in just a few years, as once the GOP takes both House & Senate next year, no stimulus, and at most, NYC has 1/2 its 2019 economy.

Business will squeeze the mayor and governor to get tough on crime, or remote is the permanent solution, if not major businesses leave NYC altogether.

Wall St = electronic equations in the 21st century = can exist anywhere.

Old 01-16-2022, 04:17 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,564,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by minnomaboidenapolis View Post
We can talk about genetics and race all we want, but the reality is the biggest impact on these violent nutjobs is that they are told (by left-wing schools, media, politicians, etc) that THEY are victims simply because they are black. Conversely, they are told that ALL their problems are because "white people racist." Using very basic logic, therefore, white people and everything they represent is bad and can rightfully be destroyed because, well, they deserve what it.

This has been going on for quite some time, but it exploded during the great aWOKEning of 2020. Yelling "**** white people," making a low life drug addict into a saint, and letting looting and other crime go on unpunished, has consequences.

Unfortunately, we are only seeing the beginning of the biggest consequence of the the great awokening of 2020: societal balkanization. If someone strong at the top doesn't say "enough of the woke BS" soon, it will get ugly.
well said.
anyone who thinks that constantly and falsely screaming to minorities that they are 'oppressed' and have no chance of success is a dangerous moron

and that describes most democrats and ~90% of the US media.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies