Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-17-2022, 02:00 PM

23,619 posts, read 12,543,921 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
That's actually a question worth discussing, although I doubt we will find much agreement.
There was a crime committed. A man cannot have sex with a minor. That's illegal, although the definition of minor may change from place to place. So let's just agree it is illegal.
Or WAS illegal at the time. After 7 years the statute of limitations kicks in, and said Man may no longer be prosecuted. All the events we are talking about happened farther back that 7 years so no one is going to be prosecuted and no one is going to jail. All this talk of "good-bye So-and-So" because you'll be going to jail is just nonsense.

Virginia Roberts Giuffre, it should be remembered, was not called to testify. She has testified in the past and some of her testimony has changed over the years. The prosecution evidently felt it had changed enough that the defense could make a mockery of it and poison the case by doing so. So they didn't call her. And SHE is the sole source of these names.
They cannot be prosecuted, so they cannot defend themselves. That's why the names should not be revealed. If you or I were accused and we were not allowed to defend ourselves, neither of us would want our names revealed.
You keep saying the SOL is 7 years, where are you getting the 7 year SOL statutes for anywhere and everywhere in the world?

Things could have happened in many different states in the US, they could have happened in any country in the world, they could have happened on Epstein's island, they could have happened while in the air over land or over the ocean ....

The SOL statute would be where ever in the world the crime occurred.

Quote:
FWIW, I doubt anyone's reputation will be further damaged by revealing their names. People like Clinton and Trump have been skewered by the best, so one more accusation will mean nothing. There may be some surprises, and while that would be be fun it won't really change the political landscape.
I truly doubt either Bill or Trump did anything with underage girls , Hillary on the other hand.........
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-17-2022, 02:06 PM

17,390 posts, read 16,532,427 times
It is rumored that Bill left his Secret Service security behind when he made his trips with Epstein. There is no telling what Bill may have done. He has always thought he was above the law and could get away with anything. I highly doubt he would have been checking IDs, let's put it that way.

Old 01-17-2022, 02:09 PM

37,218 posts, read 19,210,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Trump had his picture taken with Epstein once like he did with thousands of other guests at Maralago. He had no visits to Epstein's Island like Clinton. Trump also banned Epstein from any further visits to Maralago over 20 years ago, so stop lying about a connection between Trump and Epstein.
I'm afraid their close friendship goes back a lot further than that, as a matter of fact, before Trump owned Mar-a-Lago.
Attached Thumbnails
Ghislaine Maxwell ends fight to keep eight 'John Does' secret, court to decide whether names should be unsealed-trump-epstein.jpg   Ghislaine Maxwell ends fight to keep eight 'John Does' secret, court to decide whether names should be unsealed-img_1017.jpg   Ghislaine Maxwell ends fight to keep eight 'John Does' secret, court to decide whether names should be unsealed-t-e-2.jpg   Ghislaine Maxwell ends fight to keep eight 'John Does' secret, court to decide whether names should be unsealed-t-e-1.jpg  

Old 01-17-2022, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristinas_Cap View Post
Because liberals always omit their lord and savior politicians as they are infallible.

this isn't about me and what I believe, as I only believe in what is right and what is right is to denounce it regardless of political affiliation
Then why are you bringing up Liberals specifically?

Old 01-17-2022, 02:15 PM

7,369 posts, read 3,533,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Then why are you bringing up Liberals specifically?
Because another poster brought Trump into it. Just balancing it out for the sake of "fairness" which obviously triggers some folks.

Old 01-17-2022, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Because another poster brought Trump into it. Just balancing it out for the sake of "fairness" which obviously triggers some folks.
I personally think Clinton and Trump are both on the list, and I hope if they are guilty they die in an underground prison.

Old 01-17-2022, 02:25 PM

7,369 posts, read 3,533,397 times
Quote:
I personally think Clinton and Trump are both on the list, and I hope if they are guilty they die in an underground prison.
Who's to say who is on the list. It is all speculation. I would speculate people you would never suspect will be exposed.

Old 01-17-2022, 02:27 PM

21,382 posts, read 7,949,172 times
Quote:
Who's to say who is on the list. It is all speculation. I would speculate people you would never suspect will be exposed.
It'll be low hanging fruit.

Anyone waiting for a bombshell will be disappointed.

Old 01-17-2022, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Then they can all die in an underground cell. Anyone who hurts a child is my sworn enemy.

Old 01-17-2022, 02:30 PM

4,168 posts, read 4,881,444 times
Quote:
So much assumptive speculation without any known basis or facts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies