Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2022, 04:28 PM

20,476 posts, read 12,398,694 times

Advertisements

You know what happened? between yesterday and today, a TON of people created Spotify accounts that didn't have them before and listened to Joe Rogan.

I was one of them.

Joe just dropped a 4 hour conversation with Jordan Peterson. I listened today. It was brilliant. I suspect this is going to become a regular thing for me.

Both Spotify and Rogan just got paid by one old irrelevant who was exposed 40 years ago by Lynyrd Skynyrd.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2022, 04:29 PM

21,953 posts, read 9,532,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
Did Spotify show him the door? Looks to me like he's aggressively demanding to be taken down from Spotify's content, by the end of the day.
Actually, he said it's him or me. They chose him. lol

Old 01-26-2022, 04:34 PM

5,071 posts, read 2,283,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
Quote:
But this week, Young posted an open letter to his manager and record label that was later taken down in which he said: “With an estimated 11 million listeners per episode, [The Joe Rogan Experience], which is hosted exclusively on Spotify, is the world’s largest podcast and has tremendous influence. Spotify has a responsibility to mitigate the spread of misinformation on its platform, though the company presently has no misinformation policy.”

The musician added: “I want you to let Spotify know immediately TODAY that I want all my music off their platform … They can have Rogan or Young. Not both.”
It's sort of both things at once. The quote above sounds like, had Spotify removed Rogan, Neil Young would have been fine. (Probably all righteously happy.) Well, too bad for crazy-eye Neil, lol.

Old 01-26-2022, 04:36 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,743,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
Did Spotify show him the door? Looks to me like he's aggressively demanding to be taken down from Spotify's content, by the end of the day.
Ask and ye shall receive apparently. Everybody wins!!

Old 01-26-2022, 04:39 PM

866 posts, read 320,278 times
My reaction when I saw this story: Bye Neil.

Old 01-26-2022, 04:44 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,743,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
You know what happened? between yesterday and today, a TON of people created Spotify accounts that didn't have them before and listened to Joe Rogan.

I was one of them.

Joe just dropped a 4 hour conversation with Jordan Peterson. I listened today. It was brilliant. I suspect this is going to become a regular thing for me.

Both Spotify and Rogan just got paid by one old irrelevant who was exposed 40 years ago by Lynyrd Skynyrd.
Streisand effect 101. Prior to this attempt to silence these people.
  1. I knew nothing about Dr Robert Malone or Dr Peter McCullough.
  2. Then a bunch of crazy lefties threw a tantrum.
  3. So I watched both interviews start to finish.
  4. I feel that I now have a broader understanding of all things Covid-19 because I've had more opportunity to hear expert opinions from both sides.
  5. I don't know if I believe that McCullough and Malone spoke the unvarnished truth, but the fact that the opposition is so hell-bent on shutting them up lends tremendous credibility to their words.
  6. I'm a lot more inclined to believe Malone and McCullough than I am Anthony Fauci.
Shutting people up who disagree with you just makes everyone wonder what you're trying to hide from the rest of us.

Old 01-26-2022, 04:45 PM

27,164 posts, read 15,341,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
Look for Young's new release coming soon, "What Was I Thinking?"

Old 01-26-2022, 04:48 PM

11 posts, read 3,542 times
Malone... Ok here we go.

Malone gave up on MRNA a long time ago. this is mainly him acting on jealousy. He's pushing his agenda because he's trying to promote his own treatments. he had a contribution, but his colleagues went further.
Katalin Karikó continued the work Malone gave up on.

Malone has patents, but only in tech he helped develop, not in technologies that are being used. Also, his patents are expired because he abandoned them.

Everyone knows vaccines arent 100%. It reduced the ability to transmit, but nothing in real life is ever 100%.

He refers to a video by the Canadian Covid care Alliance group.
The video tries to point out that after the trials, the control group was given the vaccine. And supposedly this destroys he control group. But the control group is unvaccinated people. Monitoring and follow up trials include monitoring the unvaccinated. The control group is offered the real vaccine after the trials. This is common practice.

The video claims animal trials were skipped. That is wrong.

He says risks cannot be discussed. They have been discussed extensively. That's why J&J was halted and examined.

The ACIP discusses the risks and they are publicly available.

The vaccines have been given worldwide and monitored(9.2 billion doses).

His conspiracy means all scientists are in on it which is as ridiculous as thinking all the scientists who worked on faking the moon landing were in on it.

His claim that early treatment has been blocked. He provides no documentation.

He references a paper that describes monkey cells being infected by sars 1. It states that Chloroquine as added that killed the virus. It's an in vitro experiment though. It wasn't done inside the animal.

Doses for Ivermectin that are being touted as effective are beyond what is used for parasites. In vitro studies failed to show any inhibition of viral reproduction in human primary epithelial cells.

Even if China was using it, doesnt meant it was effective. China data shows it's not effective. They were throwing everything at the wall to see what sticks.

Japan does not use Ivermectin and they state that on their public site.

There is no evidence of adverse effects from the jab if you've been previously infected. He provides no documentation.

Natural immunity comes with huge risks. For yourself and others.

Also VAERS is raw data. It's self reporting data.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjszVOfG_wo

He also references Dr Peter Duesberg, who is an AIDS denier.

Old 01-26-2022, 05:02 PM

4,344 posts, read 2,238,943 times
So, let me get this straight.

The same Neil Young who got all cranky and upset and pouty over Monsanto's GMO based products that are unnatural and bad for people.

And now he's upset and pouty that people don't blindly believe what big Pharm is pushing by way of their potentially bad mRNA vaccines for people.

He's become the cranky old white man (The Man) that he was protesting in his youth.

Old 01-26-2022, 05:07 PM

1,572 posts, read 912,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darfus View Post
Malone... Ok here we go.

Malone gave up on MRNA a long time ago. this is mainly him acting on jealousy.
Neil Young, I thought we told you, go get your shine box.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies