Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2022, 01:29 AM

2,912 posts, read 1,249,675 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
Someone on my ignore list was quoted as saying:

"The country is far better off and and infinitely stronger with [Biden] at the helm than [Trump]."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

On my ignore list for reasons, and direct lies such as that are one of them.
Want another laugh? Said poster's status states "sick of the lies."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2022, 01:32 AM

927 posts, read 586,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordBronco1967 View Post
https://thehill.com/policy/technolog...ns-dan-bongino

The Hill article is very vague on the specifics of Mr. Bongino's ban. Of course, the commenters in the Hill article were quick to praise YouTube for this move, even without knowing the specifics of why.

Here's what the Hill article left out: According to Mr. Bongino, the ban was set in motion following a one-week suspension for quoting Dr. Fauci saying that masks don't work. Following the suspension, Mr. Bongino uploaded a video titled, "Why I'm leaving YouTube", and that all future videos would be posted to a YouTube competitor, Rumble. Soon after the posting of that video, YouTube sent a message to Mr. Bongino stating they were permanently banning his account, saying he "tried to evade suspension".

Sourced from his website: https://bongino.com/youtube-permanen...vid-narrative/

What does him posting videos on another platform have to do with his YouTube channel? What he does on other platforms is none of Google's business, and yet they're making it their business. For shame!

I've slowly dwindled down what I watch on YouTube. I also use the Brave browser, so I never see any ads on YouTube and, therefore, Google never sees a dime from me, in that regard. I'm disheartened that an American company would engage in practices found within Communist China.
Why go to such lengths to ban some 'whacko's opinion unless of course the vaccines really are 'dangerous' and untested. Perhaps they really do have something to hide by shutting people down so willingly. The elites and their followers (Yes men) will have some serious 'splaining' to do up in heaven when judgement day arrives. They have a special place for them. Oh yes a VERY special place.

Old 01-27-2022, 01:35 AM

927 posts, read 586,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
I never even heard of the guy, but let's be real here... You can't support Joe Biden while calling other people dumb, because there is no one dumber than the pet rock president we have now. Aside from that, how much can you expect from anyone when your own savior spends most of his time sleeping and/or pooping himself?
Well Wizzrobes are dumber. https://youtu.be/Tg62mjlr5g4 A Feast For Wizzrobes one of my only few favorite levels and the only level with just one type of enemy! On the other hand maybe they are smarter because they often go up high to do their little (potty) dance thing with the bomb symbol on them.

Old 01-27-2022, 02:11 AM

9,897 posts, read 3,432,012 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
Biden surrounds himself with qualified people and doesn't denigrate, fight with, and fire them them like the moron who last held the office. The country is far better off and and infinitely stronger with him at the helm than that loser.
Yeah, it's looking really good now.

Old 01-27-2022, 02:26 AM

10,130 posts, read 19,885,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordBronco1967 View Post
https://thehill.com/policy/technolog...ns-dan-bongino

The Hill article is very vague on the specifics of Mr. Bongino's ban. Of course, the commenters in the Hill article were quick to praise YouTube for this move, even without knowing the specifics of why.
Eh, masks work, not 100% but they definitely do, have been doing so for 200 years.

So it's only logical Youtube would ban anti-mask people, just like anti-vax folks, because hey - guess what , we are Americans and smarter than some dumbass fake propaganda. At least most of us are. At least those smart enough are. Sad that so many people in this country aren't smart enough. Is it bad that the virus will kill so many of them? Debatable.

Old 01-27-2022, 03:02 AM

7,375 posts, read 3,536,587 times
this is going to be the eventual downfall of google. people will move to platforms that don’t selectively filter content. the free market will work it all out, unless the usa becomes North Korea (which many on the left aspire for)

Old 01-27-2022, 03:10 AM

22,474 posts, read 12,007,727 times
Quote:
I never even heard of the guy, but let's be real here... You can't support Joe Biden while calling other people dumb, because there is no one dumber than the pet rock president we have now. Aside from that, how much can you expect from anyone when your own savior spends most of his time sleeping and/or pooping himself?
Dan Bongino once warned that the democrats were going to cheat in the 2020 election. He had that video up on YouTube. I remember watching it and hoping he was wrong...

Old 01-27-2022, 04:32 AM

17,642 posts, read 6,918,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atxcio View Post
Eh, masks work, not 100% but they definitely do, have been doing so for 200 years.

So it's only logical Youtube would ban anti-mask people, just like anti-vax folks, because hey - guess what , we are Americans and smarter than some dumbass fake propaganda. At least most of us are. At least those smart enough are. Sad that so many people in this country aren't smart enough. Is it bad that the virus will kill so many of them? Debatable.
Hilarious that you still think “masks work” after 2 years of data, decades of research on the topic, and 800,000+ dead here.

Oh well, keep on. I’m sure you are “safe” from “getting sick” as long as you have your mask on.

P.S. are you a public school teacher?

Old 01-27-2022, 04:40 AM

4,288 posts, read 2,060,758 times
Quote:
Why would any conservative use Google? Even Youtube should be off the list, since conservatives have other video sharing platforms that are quite popular now. Google has made it quite clear they do not like you. Why feed the beast?
Money if you have a channel. Variety if you are just a viewer.

Old 01-27-2022, 04:41 AM

12,391 posts, read 8,159,056 times
Quote:
Why would any conservative use Google? Even Youtube should be off the list, since conservatives have other video sharing platforms that are quite popular now. Google has made it quite clear they do not like you. Why feed the beast?
Because their goal is to win over political converts not peach to the existing choir of believers
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies