Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-06-2022, 07:08 AM

30,253 posts, read 23,742,275 times

Advertisements

Nope. Will not vote for her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-06-2022, 07:10 AM

7,420 posts, read 2,710,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post

I would love a female President and Vice President myself by the name Marjorie Taylor Green and Lauren Boebert.

Compare the average liberal cat women in her NYC or LA apartment to conservative patriots Marjorie Taylor Greene and Lauren Boebert.

Marjorie Taylor Greene has always reminded me of Marine La Pen

Lauren Boebert is about the only thing that Coloradoans have to be proud of these days.

Marjorie Taylor Greene and Lauren Boebert would be a dream-ticket for conservative Republicans like myself.

I think she would be a tremendous President on domestic issues.
Oh wow! The fulfillment of the MAGA promise: Morons Are Governing America.

I'm fairly certain the combined IQ of Greene and Boebert wouldn't reach 70.

*The term imbecile was once used by psychiatrists to denote a category of people with moderate to severe intellectual disability, as well as a type of criminal. The word arises from the Latin word imbecillus, meaning weak, or weak-minded. It included people with an IQ of 26–50 "idiot" and IQ of 51–70 "moron."

Last edited by corpgypsy; 02-06-2022 at 07:39 AM..

Old 02-06-2022, 07:23 AM

8,609 posts, read 2,309,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
I've seen all the uproar and thought from all the posting MTG was a wack job - then I sat and listened to her on a Tim Poole podcast and found the woman to be quite intelligent. I see why she's noy popular with either Democrats or Republicans because she calls them out and holds them to the same standards like the roll call vote. She's spot on in thinking that since we pay these politicians salaries they should be at session and voting in person.

I do think she's make a good president but I don't think she's win because so many lies have been told about her. Right now - being DeSantis is likely to stay gov of Florida - Trump is the Republican's only option. If they plan on running someone else they better get going - same with Dems - they don't want to run Joe but they really don't have a good candidate though I'd consider Manchin, Sinema or Tulsi.
this is the relevant podcast? This is his chosen title

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlk_FA8OCro

Quote:
GOP Rep Says Vaccine Passport May Be Joe Biden's Mark Of The Beast, Some Believe Its The End Of Days. Democrats are roasting Marjorie Taylor Greene over her comments.
or this one? Probably this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nK1I_4pBzRk

And frankly, the idea that she joined Congress and didn't know the majority was in control of committees and bills is crazy. As is her assertion that committees were pointless for the minority party is even worse. In fact, that's probably about the ONLY real power they have.

Old 02-06-2022, 08:07 AM

17,803 posts, read 13,698,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
That's a juvenile reason. It's always about policy.
Well, maybe policy... and having a President that has an IQ that is higher than that of a walnut.

Old 02-06-2022, 08:17 AM

I mean, did she REALLY call a vaccine passport the mark of the beast?

Old 02-06-2022, 08:24 AM
mlb

4,971 posts, read 4,452,471 times
Dollars to Donuts she’s never read the Constitution.

Or anything on paper.

Old 02-06-2022, 08:27 AM

9,434 posts, read 4,255,242 times
It’s a free county.
She should run if she thinks she can win or garner enough support to have some influence on the next president or in the party.
She may be a real cash cow.
Republicans so love a pretty face.

Old 02-06-2022, 08:32 AM

18,389 posts, read 19,023,642 times
MTG is scum. Telling parents of the murdered kindergarten at Sandy Hook was fake. MTG hasn’t the brains or compassion to be a decent human. Anyone that supports her also lacks similar attributes.

Old 02-06-2022, 08:33 AM

I admit, as often happens with particular posters, I didn't bother to click any of the links.

Tucker Carlson donated in some fashion $250 to her re-election campaign last fall. Appears to be a raffle ticket for a rifle.

She said on Infowars she might run "someday in the future". Because he's always been, but only recently did Alex Jones pay attention, Jones has soured on Trump because apparently he actually believes in chips or poison.

and then the last link is just Trump in Aug 21 saying he liked MTG

Old 02-06-2022, 08:39 AM

15,847 posts, read 6,547,612 times
As a feckless Troll she does fits the modern Republican party criteria, but I doubt she'd get much support from independents or moneyed interests. She's more of a joke candidate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies