Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-11-2022, 07:22 AM

6,389 posts, read 2,712,718 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
Funny, that never happened when the group being pandered to was straight white males. They are the most pandered to group in modern history.

Didn’t seem to question whether they “really deserved” the job or not.
Funny, so can you provide examples of Presidents announcing that when they fill a position they are going to only hire straight white males?

Old 02-11-2022, 07:23 AM

18,976 posts, read 7,024,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
You can't make this stuff up, folks.

A recent, high-level hire at the Department of Energy’s Office of Nuclear Energy is a drag queen, LGBTQ+ activist who has “lectured” on kink at college campuses and participated in interviews about fetish roleplay. In one interview, Sam Brinton – now a top Biden official – even discusses having sex with animals.

Brinton – who has written in opposition to “gay conversion therapy” – was recently tapped to serve as the Deputy Assistant Secretary of Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition in the Office of Nuclear Energy for the Department of Energy. He also goes by “Sister Ray Dee O’Active” – his drag queen alter ego.

https://thenationalpulse.com/2022/02...ity-rolepayer/
Maybe Joe likes how he smells.

Old 02-11-2022, 07:23 AM

11,222 posts, read 8,305,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
You can't make this stuff up, folks.
Quote:
Biden Dept of Energy new hire is drag queen who wears stilettos to work
I didn't read your entire post, just the headline, but it appears Biden hired Rudy Guilliani from the Trump admin. If that's the case, you're right, you can't make this stuff up...

Old 02-11-2022, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankNSense View Post
Funny, so can you provide examples of Presidents announcing that when they fill a position they are going to only hire straight white males?
They don't announce it, they just do it.

Old 02-11-2022, 07:29 AM

6,793 posts, read 5,663,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myghost View Post
They don't announce it, they just do it.
Both sides pander, nothing new.. stop pretending like one side has a monopoly on it..

Regardless, if your not hiring the best person for the job your doing a huge disservice to your country... but politicians don't care as much about their country as they do their future.. They are more interested in staying in a position of power than they are making the country better and the more you cheer for one side vs the other the more you allow this political BS to continue.. Welcome to the SH** SHOW, you voted for it!

Old 02-11-2022, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mco65 View Post
Both sides pander, nothing new.. stop pretending like one side has a monopoly on it..

Regardless, if your not hiring the best person for the job your doing a huge disservice to your country... but politicians don't care as much about their country as they do their future.. They are more interested in staying in a position of power than they are making the country better and the more you cheer for one side vs the other the more you allow this political BS to continue.. Welcome to the SH** SHOW, you voted for it!
To be clear, I did not mention either side. You saw that in my post, but it wasn't there. Maybe you have some latent guilt?

If you look at my posting history, you'll see I don't give either side a pass. I push back more against the right -on this forum-, because this is a very right-leaning forum. In other discussions, I push back against the left, for their crazy-talk. (And occasionally do it here on CD, I think I did yesterday actually, call someone out for some over-the top left-leaning BS.)

I do agree, "hire the best person for the job". But if that results in continually hiring from one group, while not hiring from another, then a discussion needs to happen as to why that other group is continually not qualified. Calling them lazy accomplishes nothing. If they are continually not qualified, there are some societal issues that need to be addressed. But I agree, giving positions based on race is not a good thing, no matter who is benefitting. Things should be equal because they are equal, not because we used statistics to redistribute jobs. We should make sure that OPPORTUNITY is distributed equally, and we all know that is a very subjective topic. One which we are not all likely to agree on. (...and that disagreement is ultimately a strength of America, we just need to learn to use it better, for the benefit of all.)

Old 02-11-2022, 08:08 AM

30,065 posts, read 18,670,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snebarekim View Post
Blatant pandering.

Doubtfully, as the pic is taken directly from LinkdIn, the bio is about LGBQ+ activism.

The Biden clown show knows what they are getting.

My appearance invokes trust in the public!
Looks like a true leader with whom people will place their trust confidence!!!!!

This fake administration is a freak show and a laughing stock. The entire world is laughing at us due to liberal lunacy.

Old 02-11-2022, 08:12 AM

5,632 posts, read 1,769,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
Lol. Next you’re going to try and convince people that Republicans have only hired candidates because they were the absolute best for the job and who their daddy is had nothing to do with it.
My thoughts on Republicans are in other threads. This thread is about Biden and his Democrats. You know, the ones in control now.

But I understand your desire to shift the topic away from the disaster that is today's Democrat party.

Old 02-11-2022, 08:24 AM

1,174 posts, read 550,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notnamed View Post
And a nuclear engineering and technology and policy program grad from MIT who has dedicated his career to nuclear waste, but that's not relevant right?
No it’s not relevant when you’re degenerate idiot who doesn’t even know what gender it is. There’re thousands of others that would be equal or more qualified than this thing. Countries and companies will be soon highly advised not to hiring loony activists . Will not end well for them.

Old 02-11-2022, 08:25 AM

25,758 posts, read 18,818,821 times
Just another episode in the freak show that the world gets to laugh at. Nothing like having the mentally ill, with zero qualifications, running the country.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies