Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-11-2022, 02:38 PM

2,024 posts, read 1,315,375 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
Is the person qualified to do the job? That's all that matters.
Yes, He was also Nuclear power advisor to the Trump administration and Obama before that.
Here's his bio
https://www.linkedin.com/in/samuelbrinton

Old 02-11-2022, 02:39 PM

25,445 posts, read 9,809,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
You can't make this stuff up, folks.

A recent, high-level hire at the Department of Energy’s Office of Nuclear Energy is a drag queen, LGBTQ+ activist who has “lectured” on kink at college campuses and participated in interviews about fetish roleplay. In one interview, Sam Brinton – now a top Biden official – even discusses having sex with animals.

Brinton – who has written in opposition to “gay conversion therapy” – was recently tapped to serve as the Deputy Assistant Secretary of Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition in the Office of Nuclear Energy for the Department of Energy. He also goes by “Sister Ray Dee O’Active” – his drag queen alter ego.

https://thenationalpulse.com/2022/02...ity-rolepayer/
Who cares as long as they do their job competently.

Old 02-11-2022, 02:55 PM

3,048 posts, read 1,152,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
You can't make this stuff up, folks.

A recent, high-level hire at the Department of Energy’s Office of Nuclear Energy is a drag queen, LGBTQ+ activist who has “lectured” on kink at college campuses and participated in interviews about fetish roleplay. In one interview, Sam Brinton – now a top Biden official – even discusses having sex with animals.

Brinton – who has [URL="https://archive.is/7KZeC"]written in opposition to “gay conversion therapy”[/URL] – was recently [URL="https://victoryinstitute.org/programs/presidential-appointments-initiative/lgbtq-appointments-in-the-biden-harris-administration/"]tapped[/URL] to serve as the Deputy Assistant Secretary of Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition in the Office of Nuclear Energy for the Department of Energy. He also goes by “Sister Ray Dee O’Active” – his [URL="https://thenationalpulse.com/2021/03/18/drag-queen-story-head-arrest/"]drag queen[/URL] alter ego.

[URL]https://thenationalpulse.com/2022/02/10/biden-nuclear-official-is-kink-lecturing-beastiality-rolepayer/[/URL]
Is this person qualified to hold the position? Apparently, the Biden administration thinks so. Brinton's private life as a drag queen is none of my concern.

Old 02-11-2022, 03:40 PM

574 posts, read 299,487 times
Brandon is hoping to get a shot at that when Jill isn't looking. Probably invites his crackhead son.

Old 02-11-2022, 03:49 PM

1,904 posts, read 1,045,739 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notnamed View Post
And a nuclear engineering and technology and policy program grad from MIT who has dedicated his career to nuclear waste, but that's not relevant right?

So What...you think S/he (it) is the only with Credentials???
(give me a break)
Why does the administration go out of its way to high Degenerates?
This one is into having Sex with Animals?---------LAST TIME I CHECKED...that was a Felony offense (in my state) and most PD would have you locked up in a Psch Ward!

BUT NOT THIS ONE...

You're out of touch...lots of ppl have level Phd's in Nuclear Engineering. In fact most ppl credentialed in Nuclear Engineering have 'to wait for a Teaching position' to use their knowledge productively (because MANY never get jobs in their Field)

Bet you didn't know that...DID YOU???

Leftoids are so intent on Including the Degenerates, they miss out on the Basic Goals of Mankind and that is;
'We are supposed to move forward and become better, not degenerate, as Perverts would insist.
There's a Reason Perversion is considered 'detrimental behavior....'

PS. btw Zeek... his Linked in Resume only list 'Master in Tech'....not Phd (try again)

Last edited by Balkins; 02-11-2022 at 03:59 PM..

Old 02-11-2022, 03:58 PM

18,496 posts, read 9,164,949 times
The “National Pulse” asks its readers for donations so it can oppose the “Marxist corporate media.” I’ll let the reader decide the reliability of such a “news” source.

Marxist corporate media? That makes about as much sense as an an anti-Semitic Synagogue or an abolitionist slave operation.

Old 02-11-2022, 04:07 PM

4,514 posts, read 2,524,730 times
Someone that mentally ill has no business being anywhere near nuclear waste or making decisions where to store it.
He has sex with animals for cripes sakes.

Old 02-11-2022, 11:28 PM

17,874 posts, read 15,952,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RhodyRepub View Post
I'm sure they couldn't possibly have found anyone else.

I mean, I'm not easily offended - and I could care less what people do in their own bedrooms behind closed doors - as long as they're not hurting anyone.

But last I checked, bestiality is far from a qualification for nuclear waste disposition. In fact, it's animal abuse and objectively sick. (Not to mention criminal in most - if not all - 50 states.)

What is it with the Left? I guess he's taking his lead from "Daddy" who apparently signed off on the torture of monkeys and beagle puppies.

Such wonderful people we have in our Govt.

https://thenationalpulse.com/2022/02...ity-rolepayer/

There is much more in the article. (Caution for language and stupid imagery)

Not much about any qualifications for handling nuclear waste, however.

This is what you do with your power when you vote Democrat now - take a good hard look next time you want to complain about Trump's tweets - Lefties.

China is laughing at us.
Wait this guy or girl, or whatever cisgender pronoun has intercourse with animals? I thought that was illegal here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Impeach Biden immediately. Enough is enough.

Do you Biden voters get it now?

We are a LAUGHINGSTOCK
At this point only a military coup will get the job done. The loonies controlled by the Dems, and their oligarch master will not give up without a fight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by notnamed View Post
For hiring a highly qualified individual? Certainly more pleased with this hire than the nepotism and other corruption we've had in the past.
This is a favoritism hire.

Old 02-11-2022, 11:32 PM

17,874 posts, read 15,952,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulsa View Post
Yes, He was also Nuclear power advisor to the Trump administration and Obama before that.
Here's his bio
https://www.linkedin.com/in/samuelbrinton
That means nothing. Advisors are like the "locker room" guys on a college football sports team. They are just favoritism hires. They are like legacy recruits who arent actually good enough to be starters, but have to give them a roster spot because looks good on resume.

Neil Tyson De Grasse, aka Black Science Man is also an Advisor or was. But he was not really a practicing astro-phycisist or achieved anything note worthy. He just in tight with Dubya and used that connection to get on TV.

Old 02-12-2022, 02:38 AM

37,135 posts, read 42,222,200 times
Someday maybe we'll find out why this administration is embracing people who will offend everyone with their degeneracy but until then I can only shake my head. And vote R.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies