Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-22-2022, 10:27 AM

25,947 posts, read 24,780,801 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
Germany is shutting down gas lines to Russia. Putin about to be hit in his wallet.
Time to add Ukraine into NATO.
All I heard is that Germany put the NS2 certification on hold. I don't know of any other gas pipelines being shut down as you say.

Also, I think a lot of people in Europe and the US are a bit ignorant regarding Russia. It's not that NS2 is that important to Russia, Russia has done fine without NS2 so far.

Russia is baking much bigger cakes, but you will rarely hear about those things in the Western media...

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/e...gest-gas-field

Old 02-22-2022, 10:29 AM

25,947 posts, read 24,780,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
Ukraine hasn't wanted to become a NATO member, so its not upto us, or any other NATO member to decide when its their time, or not.

I suppose after this, there wont be much left of Ukraine to join NATO anyways...too late for that.
Of course Ukraine wants to become a Nato member, it is in their constitution someone said on tv.

Old 02-22-2022, 10:35 AM

26,832 posts, read 22,627,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
All I heard is that Germany put the NS2 certification on hold. I don't know of any other gas pipelines being shut down as you say.

Also, I think a lot of people in Europe and the US are a bit ignorant regarding Russia. It's not that NS2 is that important to Russia, Russia has done fine without NS2 so far.

Russia is baking much bigger cakes, but you will rarely hear about those things in the Western media...

The whole stink of course was not about Russia shipping gas to Germany, but that it refused to ship it via Ukraine.

In the mind of American government, Russia was supposed to continue to subsidize the Ukrainian economy and to be controlled by the Nationalists there via that pipe, while the US/Nato were keeping militarizing Ukraine as "anti-Russian project."

THAT's what it was all about, and not about Russia supplying gas to Germany in general.

As long as this rout would be controlled by the Ukrainian nationalists, this would be all good.

Too bad Putin is no fool.

Old 02-22-2022, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Of course Ukraine wants to become a Nato member, it is in their constitution someone said on tv.

Their post 2014 government to be more precise and those that fervently support it.

What Ukrainians in general initially thought about it - it's hard to tell now.

Since there is no democracy there, and everyone who dares to argue is threatened by the nationalists, plus their propaganda and brainwashing were going non-stop for the last seven years, so...

"Ukraine is not a democracy - it's Biden's client state" ©Tucker Carlson

Old 02-22-2022, 10:52 AM

2,223 posts, read 5,492,139 times
Quote:

Oh, yeah. Low GDP, high inflation for years, economy that has nothing else but gas or oil and no high tech, rapidly shinking and aging population, worthless and declining currency etc.

Quote:

I heard Putin has a tiny ****. They said so on TV.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
The whole stink of course was not about Russia shipping gas to Germany, but that it refused to ship it via Ukraine.

In the mind of American government, Russia was supposed to continue to subsidize the Ukrainian economy and to be controlled by the Nationalists there via that pipe, while the US/Nato were keeping militarizing Ukraine as "anti-Russian project."

THAT's what it was all about, and not about Russia supplying gas to Germany in general.

As long as this rout would be controlled by the Ukrainian nationalists, this would be all good.

Too bad Putin is no fool.

Is Adolf Putin the President of Ukraine now?

I love the Russian trolls. Russia is nothing but a steadily declining country.

Old 02-22-2022, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glucorious View Post
Oh, yeah. Low GDP, high inflation for years, economy that has nothing else but gas or oil and no high tech, rapidly shinking and aging population, worthless and declining currency etc.

I heard Putin has a tiny ****. They said so on TV.

Is Adolf Putin the President of Ukraine now?

I love the Russian trolls. Russia is nothing but a steadily declining country.

Yet another victim of yesterday's *mishap.*

It's OK, don't get overly upset about the LDNR being finally set free from the Nazi oppression.

As I've already said - "too little, too late."

On another hand of course - better later than never.

Old 02-22-2022, 11:19 AM

2,223 posts, read 5,492,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
Yet another victim of yesterday's *mishap.*

It's OK, don't get overly upset about the LDNR being finally set free from the Nazi oppression.

As I've already said - "too little, too late."

On another hand of course - better later than never.

Your country is worthless. Always has been, always will be.
Wasn't only Adolf who was gone after 1945. 28 Mil. Russians too. That's what you call a victory, right?

Old 02-22-2022, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glucorious View Post
Your country is worthless. Always has been, always will be.
Wasn't only Adolf who was gone after 1945. 28 Mil. Russians too. That's what you call a victory, right?

I am a US citizen pumpkin.

I just call the BS a BS when I see it.

And everything I saw that happened in Ukraine is a BS big time.

Now quit whining already.

Old 02-23-2022, 01:41 AM

19 posts, read 4,902 times
Ukrainian Nazis do not stop shelling the settlements of the DPR. Nazi saboteurs commit terrorist explosions on the territory of Donetsk. There was an explosion at the house of journalists. Undermining a car with civilians. Tonight, 28 residential buildings were destroyed by mortar fire. Ukrainian (pro-American) Nazis continue the inhuman genocide of the Russian population. Not a single Western media has ever visited the territory of Donetsk and Luhansk, although there were many invitations. The Western layman is stuffed with outrageous anti-Russian propaganda, sowing Russophobic sentiments. Grandpa Biden apparently does not understand that this is leading the world to nuclear annihilation. Biden, like Hitler, enslaved Europe (Europe gave up its sovereignty completely) and is now trying (like Hitler) to go east. Only he doesn't know the Russians again, this time they won't stop in Berlin, they'll go all the way to Washington.

Old 02-23-2022, 01:52 AM

19 posts, read 4,902 times
Crazy narrow-minded Biden-Hitler decided to lead a campaign against Russia. He is weak.
He has already crossed the red lines, in connection with this, the Americans should already begin to worry and do not rely on their army of gays and transvestites.
In the struggle for hegemony, the United States is ready to kill itself. Well, welcome to hell.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies