Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-12-2022, 12:14 PM

7,817 posts, read 2,898,917 times

Advertisements

Nothing to see here! Move along, move along.

Quote:
Days after Pfizer admitted a safety audit could wipe billions off their stock market valuation, Moderna CEO Stéphane Bancel dumped hundreds of millions of dollars in stock and deleted his Twitter account.

The Moderna CEO’s strange moves came shortly after a former Blackrock executive began investigating the death statistics from insurance companies and funeral homes.

Edward Dowd is a former hedge fund manager who started digging into death statistics from insurance companies and funeral homes

He also started accusing Pfizer and Moderna of fraud in the vaccine clinical trials.
Your CEO nuked his Twitter account yesterday…my educated guess that was done on the advice of in house lawyers. $MRNA

Not suspicious at all. https://t.co/zZkIpMkDaA
— Ed Free Thinker & Oracle (@DowdEdward) February 9, 2022
Then the Moderna CEO deleted his twitter account 2 days ago

https://newspunch.com/moderna-ceo-ju...itter-account/

Meanwhile, Down Under:

Quote:
50 MILLION doses of 'vaccine recalled as they triggered 'false positives' in HIV tests.

https://twitter.com/unhealthytruth/s...58234698248192

It's all coming to a head, folks.
Quick reply to this message

Old 02-12-2022, 12:24 PM

5,103 posts, read 2,048,928 times
If that CEO really have nothing to hide, why he nuked his Twitter account? There's something fishy about this that's for sure.

Old 02-12-2022, 12:32 PM

6,369 posts, read 2,703,569 times
At this point I honestly think that there has been so much fear pumped into people by the MSM and Governments, it wouldn't matter if the CEO's came out tomorrow and told us all of the possible issues from the vaccines and that they knew about it from day one.

You would still have the true Covidians, pushing for vaccine mandates, passports, and restrictions against the unvaxxed.

Old 02-12-2022, 12:34 PM

29,813 posts, read 24,895,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankNSense View Post
At this point I honestly think that there has been so much fear pumped into people by the MSM and Governments, it wouldn't matter if the CEO's came out tomorrow and told us all of the possible issues from the vaccines and that they knew about it from day one.

You would still have the true Covidians, pushing for vaccine mandates, passports, and restrictions against the unvaxxed.

Yup, they would be telling the rest of society to bend over and take their little poke. A sick, demented bunch, led by a sick demented president. That's some downright Orwellian BS right there if I ever saw it... Dystopia here we are. Thanks a lot lefties...

I never put much thought into all this vaccine stuff because I planned to get it. So long as the choice was mine, I had no horse in this race, although I am concerned about my family. But when the demented potato started toying with the idea of mandates... As in, allowing a nursing home dementia case to make medical decisions for me, that's when I stopped everything I was doing and started paying more attention to what these people are doing. Biden doesn't have a brain to work with and can be duped into doing or going along with just about anything.

Old 02-12-2022, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankNSense View Post

I understand the sentiment, believe me. We've seen so many otherwise intelligent people (and some not) buy into this brainwash that it's been incredibly disillusioning.

However, if you zoom out and check the view from 500 feet up - it really does appear the momentum is now with us.

Remember, the majority of the country is now against mandates; and that's according to fake news polls.

They try to create the illusion of a majority - but the Branch Covidians are in the minority at this point.

IE, we're winning.

Old 02-12-2022, 12:41 PM

6,369 posts, read 2,703,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RhodyRepub View Post
I understand the sentiment, believe me. We've seen so many otherwise intelligent people (and some not) buy into this brainwash that it's been incredibly disillusioning.

However, if you zoom out and check the view from 500 feet up - it really does appear the momentum is now with us.

Remember, the majority of the country is now against mandates; and that's according to fake news polls.

They try to create the illusion of a majority - but the Branch Covidians are in the minority at this point.

IE, we're winning.
I REALLY hope you're right. But it is far from over and people can't get complacent, and this is just proof of that.

California Bill Would Require Vaccines for All Employees

Old 02-12-2022, 12:42 PM

1,866 posts, read 933,487 times
The heart damage caused by these vaccines could potentially mean that hundreds of millions of people will be affected. Even if it's a small amount of heart damage, that could still decrease your lifespan by a few decades!

If you got the vaccine, I'd recommend getting your heart checked by a cardiologist at least once a year for the next couple years, just in case, and to rule out any vaccine related heart damage.

Old 02-12-2022, 12:48 PM

2,284 posts, read 636,628 times
Moderna, BioNTech, Novavax. What do they have in common?

They’re all scams funded by Bill Gates. Before this pandemic none of these 3 has ever made a vaccine. During their release, their value skyrocketed under the assumption these companies would continue making products, instead the bandits are selling and running and you’re left with the pile of crap

Old 02-12-2022, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachGecko View Post
Moderna, BioNTech, Novavax. Before this pandemic none of these 3 has ever made a vaccine.

Still haven't.

Old 02-12-2022, 01:00 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,152,594 times
Never mix politics and medicine together. It reaps corruption and the left started it off when Trump was in office and got away with it. The MSM also went along with the left and we know Fauci is in it for the dollar and power.

No one was given good information about his virus. It changed daily , weekly and monthly. This is why so many Americans died for lack of knowledge.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies