Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-14-2022, 01:59 PM

24,502 posts, read 17,255,259 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyHobkins View Post
They absolutely do. I worked in Corporate Management for Merck for more than a decade and can tell you behind close doors these discussions occur. When it was identified years down the road that Vioxx killed many of the people taking the drug the company made the decision not to pay any claims and fight each claim down to the end. Merck also had a shingles vaccines Zostavax which was out for 15 years and considered "safe" until its probably responsible for the death of 1% of people who took it and they quietly took it off the shelf last year.

I can go on with some ridiculous stories, but just know I'm extremely skeptical after being in the industry.

That is really sad to know but when it comes to Big Pharm and worse many of our politicians it is all about the MONEY.

One has to wonder if they would be so reckless with life if it was one or their loved ones they were gambling with?

One does have to wonder why so many Doctors and Nurses refused the vaccine. We don't hear about them much anymore beyond them losing their jobs when the mandates set in.

If the vaccines were 100% the end all be all to stopping the Covid people would be lining up to get it and the Government wouldn't have to be forcing people. We certainly wouldn't be seeing the Trucker protests in Canada.

It really is scary. The same people that told us to sit down and shut up about allegations of election fraud in 2020 are now telling us to sit down and shut up about the vaccine concerns...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2022, 02:00 PM

37,119 posts, read 41,299,979 times
Quote:
They absolutely do. I worked in Corporate Management for Merck for more than a decade and can tell you behind close doors these discussions occur. When it was identified years down the road that Vioxx killed many of the people taking the drug the company made the decision not to pay any claims and fight each claim down to the end. Merck also had a shingles vaccines Zostavax which was out for 15 years and considered "safe" until its probably responsible for the death of 1% of people who took it and they quietly took it off the shelf last year.

I can go on with some ridiculous stories, but just know I'm extremely skeptical after being in the industry.
I can find no evidence that Zostavax was "probably responsible for the death of 1% of people who took it". Perhaps you could provide a link. It is no longer marketed (since 2018, not 2021) because Shingrix is significantly more effective.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachGecko View Post
Most people don't know about this organization: https://www.cdc.gov/eis/index.html

It's basically the PR firm/CIA rolled into one for the CDC. They embed their people throughout American hospitals and media, to spread and advance the CDC message on vaccines and also, to find new "epidemics" (defined by clusters) to advance more vaccines.

The CDC makes money on vaccines, and all bureaucratic organizations want to survive, so they continue justifying themselves by finding new epidemics that would probably go unnoticed if not for them.
You really want to dis the Epidemic Intelligence Service?

Where do EIS officers work?

https://www.cdc.gov/eis/what-eis-off...e-we-work.html

None of them are "embedded" in US hospitals and media. Do you really deny that epidemics happen?

Quote:
The FDA is more corrupt than political.

To run a large randomized clinical trial is about 1 million a day. So the FDA just says F that, we will let the pharma companies do that then audit their trial!

Well, a large randomized control trial produces binders and binders of paperwork. Government bureaucrats are lazy, underachievers. They won't go through it. It's no wonder FDA approves over 90% of new drugs.

Then we enter the world of big pharma money compared to a modest government salary, and you see, the FDA doesn't work for US at all.
"CLAIM
“The CDC is not an independent agency. It is a vaccine company […] The CDC owns over 20 vaccine patents. It sells about $4.6 billion of vaccines every year”.
VERDICT

SOURCE: Robert F. Kennedy Jr., Children's Health Defense, 19 Feb. 2021

DETAILS
Factually inaccurate: The CDC doesn’t sell vaccines. Instead, the CDC buys vaccines at a discount and makes them available to children free-of-charge. The CDC is a U.S. federal agency, not a vaccine company as claimed.

Lacks context: The fact that the CDC holds patents is taken out of context. The CDC licences technology developed at the CDC to third parties, and in some cases, this technology is partly patented. While the CDC receives royalties from licensees, this doesn’t mean that the CDC makes money from selling vaccines."

https://healthfeedback.org/claimrevi...ree-of-charge/

Again, you make statements without providing evidence to support them.

https://www.science.org/content/blog...approval-rates

"First off, though, the chances of success for a compound entering Phase I trials have not increased: it's still slightly under 10%, same as other estimates over the last couple of decades."

Therefore, 90% never even make it to Phase 2.

Could you provide confirmation that FDA does not review submitted materials?

Old 02-14-2022, 02:03 PM

10,486 posts, read 7,019,483 times
Quote:
Fun fact: the largest health care fraud settlement in history involved Pfizer paying 2.3 billion in fines for illegal kickbacks for physicians to prescribe their drugs, off label.
I believe it. Ive seen it first hand, internal investigations of bribes to key opinion leaders. At the time I was more or less concerned protecting the company assets, didnt really have aptitude of really the larger picture.

When it comes down to drugs in sure Ivermectin and hydroxichloroquine rein supreme but it comes down to politics and money.

Old 02-14-2022, 03:04 PM

2,284 posts, read 638,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
You really want to dis the Epidemic Intelligence Service?
Yes.

Quote:
Where do EIS officers work?
Everywhere. Once an EIS officer, always an EIS officer. No matter where they are officially employed.

Quote:
Do you really deny that epidemics happen?
Yes, I do. Everything from that Asian Flu in 1956 (?) to the Swine Flu 1977, to Swine Flu 2009, Aids, Zika, Ebola, and now this one, have been all more hype than pandemic.

Have you heard of SMON? Can you tell me the history, wikipedia won't give you much -> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subacu...tic_neuropathy

But hint, Japan thought it was caused by a virus, and believed they were in the midst of a pandemic.

Quote:
CLAIM
I know that fact checkers are your happy place.

Quote:
After revelations that the CDC is receiving some funding from industry, Jeanne Lenzer investigates how it might have affected the organisation’s decisions
https://www.bmj.com/content/350/bmj.h2362

Old 02-14-2022, 04:29 PM

37,119 posts, read 41,299,979 times
Quote:
Yes.

Everywhere. Once an EIS officer, always an EIS officer. No matter where they are officially employed.

Yes, I do. Everything from that Asian Flu in 1956 (?) to the Swine Flu 1977, to Swine Flu 2009, Aids, Zika, Ebola, and now this one, have been all more hype than pandemic.

Have you heard of SMON? Can you tell me the history, wikipedia won't give you much -> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subacu...tic_neuropathy

But hint, Japan thought it was caused by a virus, and believed they were in the midst of a pandemic.

That's it folks. It is all a big conspiracy. Flu does not exist. Ebola does not exist. HIV and AIDS do not exist. There is no need to have the CDC track down the sources of food borne outbreaks. Shutter all the public health departments. Stop all vaccinations. Let's just go back to the dark ages of infectious disease and wait for the next Black Death.

Old 02-14-2022, 05:12 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,655,075 times
Quote:
Yes.

So, any life insurance executives who are greatly alarmed by thinking deaths are up 40% need to realize they have been deceived? It's sheer hype. Not nearly that many deaths have been happening.

Old 02-14-2022, 07:30 PM

5,112 posts, read 2,055,132 times
The Wayback Machine didn't saved a lot of Moderna's CEO Twitter account, here the recent capture was last August.
https://web.archive.org/web/20210831...er.com/sbancel
and the recent capture on Archive.today.
https://archive.fo/Raa8v

Old 02-14-2022, 08:41 PM

8,155 posts, read 3,684,402 times
Quote:
I believe it. Ive seen it first hand, internal investigations of bribes to key opinion leaders. At the time I was more or less concerned protecting the company assets, didnt really have aptitude of really the larger picture.

When it comes down to drugs in sure Ivermectin and hydroxichloroquine rein supreme but it comes down to politics and money.
Absolutely, ivermectin reigns supreme for ... parasitic infestation

Last edited by serger; 02-14-2022 at 09:53 PM..

Old 02-14-2022, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
That's it folks. It is all a big conspiracy. Flu does not exist. Ebola does not exist. HIV and AIDS do not exist. There is no need to have the CDC track down the sources of food borne outbreaks. Shutter all the public health departments. Stop all vaccinations. Let's just go back to the dark ages of infectious disease and wait for the next Black Death.
1. Influenza exists but is mild and natural. No need for panic. Or to vaccinate for it.
2. Ebola exists and is only a issue in third world areas. In Kikwit, it was only spread in a hospital from use of dirty needles
3. HIV exists and is a harmless retrovirus. AIDS is caused by multiple factors, from poor diet (Africa) to overuse of certain drugs like ‘poppers’ or corticosteroids or antibiotics (in the West).
4. Yes there is no need. As evidence from this “pandemic” you created and then imposed lockdowns for that actually killed people

Old 02-14-2022, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
So, any life insurance executives who are greatly alarmed by thinking deaths are up 40% need to realize they have been deceived? It's sheer hype. Not nearly that many deaths have been happening.
Deaths are not 40% and excess deaths are now due to lockdowns and scaring the easily scarred. Anxiety and fear increase deaths across the broad, something known for a long time. If you become afraid of dying when you get the sniffles, you run the risk of making your cold worse.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies