Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-07-2022, 12:11 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,564,185 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8won6 View Post
already discussed exhaustively more than a month ago.

https://www.city-data.com/forum/poli...ven-asian.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-07-2022, 12:14 PM

5,735 posts, read 3,252,971 times
It doesn't sell as much as white on black crime. It doesn't fit the white supremacist narrative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balkins View Post
Who Murdered All The Asian Women—And Who’s Covering It Up?

Why is so much Violence against Asians not being Reported by Main-stream Media?

Black-on-Asian violence is a bloody reality. According to the federal Bureau of Justice Statistics criminal victimization report published in 2019, 182,230 Asians in America were victims of violent crime in 2018. Black offenders were the perpetrators in a whopping 27.5% of those cases—the highest of any racial group. Given that black Americans make up only 12% of the population, that means black offenders on a per capita basis commit more than five times as many violent attacks on Asians as whites or Hispanics.

• THOSE STATS are from 2018...i'm CERTAIN that 2020 will be 'Way Worse'...so the Question is Why?
  • Why are Blacks targeting Asians to Commit Crime...and WHY IS THE MEDIA Not Reporting it?
Link to Article

Thoughts / Comments ?

Old 04-07-2022, 12:15 PM

78,417 posts, read 60,613,724 times
Back to the thread point.

The media is covering these stories, so that's good.

The topic is that the various government levels are hiding the statistics after spending 2020 blaming Trump for the problem.

Oh well, at least now NYC is bragging about adding 300 police to the subway system instead of bragging about decriminalizing turnstyle jumping and other virtue signalling.

Old 04-07-2022, 12:20 PM

73,020 posts, read 62,622,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Back to the thread point.

The media is covering these stories, so that's good.

The topic is that the various government levels are hiding the statistics after spending 2020 blaming Trump for the problem.

Oh well, at least now NYC is bragging about adding 300 police to the subway system instead of bragging about decriminalizing turnstyle jumping and other virtue signalling.
This is how I see it. As long as there is a larger than average underclass within the Black population, I don't see many signs of this issue going away. I say this because of who within the Black population keeps committing these attacks. Yes, prison would take said attackers off the streets for good. At the same time, prison doesn't seem to be leading to a reduction of underclass and underclass violence. Alot of violent criminals likely have relatives and friends in prison. Some are probably in gangs and see attacking someone as an initiation. There are some deeper problems that prison by itself won't solve. Talking about it alone won't solve it either.

Old 04-07-2022, 01:53 PM

6,384 posts, read 4,831,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8won6 View Post
He should be executed along with every other miscreant who attacks others.

Then execute every last person in the prisons for violent crimes.

Kill 'em all, let god sort 'em out.

Old 04-07-2022, 02:00 PM

11,974 posts, read 25,476,450 times
I'd like to see stats broken down by state. At least for now Black on Asia crime seems to be a high COL coastal metro thing. There are pockets of Asian populations in the South to gauge if there this is a nationwide problem or just in isolated pockets. I strongly lean towards the later being the case. Places like NYC also had Black on Jewish attacks probably for the same reason: poor locals feeling threatened more affluent new comers.

Old 04-07-2022, 02:08 PM

6,667 posts, read 2,972,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by censusdata View Post
poor locals feeling threatened more affluent new comers.
I dunno about that. Have you seen most of the victims in these cases? Elderly Asian ladies,..they aren't sporting Rolexes and rolling in Teslas. How 'affluent' can they be?

They just mean thug azz punks or mental 'voices in my head' edgelords, that need to be caged and put away from decent folk.

Old 04-08-2022, 03:55 PM

73,020 posts, read 62,622,338 times
Quote:
I'd like to see stats broken down by state. At least for now Black on Asia crime seems to be a high COL coastal metro thing. There are pockets of Asian populations in the South to gauge if there this is a nationwide problem or just in isolated pockets. I strongly lean towards the later being the case. Places like NYC also had Black on Jewish attacks probably for the same reason: poor locals feeling threatened more affluent new comers.
I've mentioned this a few times as well. I've talked about WHERE these Black on Asian attacks have been taking place. New York and California seem to make up the lions share of this.

Old 04-08-2022, 04:44 PM

8,338 posts, read 2,965,021 times
Quote:
Why is it poor whites don’t do this of poor Hispanics of other poor folks? Threatened by Asians or Jews moving into your ‘hood causes you to assault them?

Seems that Asians and Jews should feel much more threatened. Should they be assaulting blacks because they feel threatened by all these violent attacks? Seems those attacks are much more threatening than someone simply moving into your neighborhood.

Old 04-08-2022, 05:43 PM

8,851 posts, read 5,873,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Valley View Post
Why is it poor whites don’t do this of poor Hispanics of other poor folks? Threatened by Asians or Jews moving into your ‘hood causes you to assault them?

Seems that Asians and Jews should feel much more threatened. Should they be assaulting blacks because they feel threatened by all these violent attacks? Seems those attacks are much more threatening than someone simply moving into your neighborhood.
I have heard that at one point in time in NYC it was dangerous for Blacks to be in Jewish and Italian neighborhoods. Although I think this was in the 90’s-early 2000’s. I have heard that today it is definitely not safe for Blacks to go into Latino neighborhoods in LA. I’ve read about blacks having their lives threatened and being forced out if they move into Hispanic neighborhoods in LA.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies