Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-23-2022, 10:00 AM

24,502 posts, read 17,245,671 times

Advertisements

I just heard about this on the radio this morning that Kamala Harris is heading to Martha's Vineyard next week.

https://www.mvtimes.com/2022/05/20/h...aded-vineyard/

It is not much of an article but they do mention that Kamala's sister has a house in Edgartown so that could be the reason she is visiting. Another reason could be that she is again investigating the Root causes of the mob of Illegal Aliens that are swarming our Southern Border. Martha's Vineyard does have a large population of people from Brazil and there are a percentage of them that are Illegal so maybe she will be interviewing them as to why they willingly broke our Immigration laws? Who knows?

There is another reason Kamala could be heading to MV and that is to meet with Obama at his beach front estate. Hmmm what could they possibly be meeting to talk about? Could this be a similar meeting like the one that Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch had on the tarmac in June of 2016 where they claimed to have talked about their Grandkids and Brexit?

https://www.the-sun.com/news/3079610...armac-meeting/

What is equally odd is how the reporter that cracked this secret meeting and made it public "died", at the age of 45....

Could Kamala be meeting Obama for a secret talk about how to proceed after the midterms, what to do about Joe and what she can do to lift her sagging poll numbers?

Who knows but it sure sounds fishy.

Old 05-23-2022, 10:02 AM

6,116 posts, read 12,604,049 times
No one in the history of the world has visited Martha's for MDW?

(enter my usual caveat that I'm conservative and I don't like the current admin one bit).

Old 05-23-2022, 10:44 AM

23,564 posts, read 17,237,701 times
KH better get there fast.... global warming, rising sea levels, will soon wash over the obama estate!!!

KH saves obama!

Oh, the humanity!

Old 05-23-2022, 10:59 AM

41,967 posts, read 75,217,462 times
Yes, how odd that someone travels to a holiday destination on a ... holiday.

Old 05-23-2022, 11:21 AM

7,375 posts, read 3,536,587 times
a nice place for the elite to visit.

Old 05-23-2022, 11:33 AM

14,267 posts, read 6,960,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
I just heard about this on the radio this morning that Kamala Harris is heading to Martha's Vineyard next week.

https://www.mvtimes.com/2022/05/20/h...aded-vineyard/

It is not much of an article but they do mention that Kamala's sister has a house in Edgartown so that could be the reason she is visiting. Another reason could be that she is again investigating the Root causes of the mob of Illegal Aliens that are swarming our Southern Border. Martha's Vineyard does have a large population of people from Brazil and there are a percentage of them that are Illegal so maybe she will be interviewing them as to why they willingly broke our Immigration laws? Who knows?

There is another reason Kamala could be heading to MV and that is to meet with Obama at his beach front estate. Hmmm what could they possibly be meeting to talk about? Could this be a similar meeting like the one that Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch had on the tarmac in June of 2016 where they claimed to have talked about their Grandkids and Brexit?

https://www.the-sun.com/news/3079610...armac-meeting/

What is equally odd is how the reporter that cracked this secret meeting and made it public "died", at the age of 45....

Could Kamala be meeting Obama for a secret talk about how to proceed after the midterms, what to do about Joe and what she can do to lift her sagging poll numbers?

Who knows but it sure sounds fishy.
Is that location too close for comfort for you? Why not just say you don't want her in your neighborhood rather than trying to concoct a new conspiracy?

Geeze. It's summer. Vacation time.

Old 05-23-2022, 11:34 AM

10,172 posts, read 20,786,996 times
My guess would be a meeting with Obama at the Obama's $13 million dollar estate on the island. Will they be discussing the possibility of her selecting Mooch as VP once Biden is either pushed aside or steps down?

Old 05-23-2022, 11:36 AM

9,324 posts, read 16,669,320 times
who cares?

Old 05-23-2022, 11:44 AM

14,483 posts, read 11,287,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
Yes, how odd that someone travels to a holiday destination on a ... holiday.
What on Earth could Kamala Harris be on a vacation from??? She doesn't do a goddam thing.

Old 05-23-2022, 11:45 AM

24,502 posts, read 17,245,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolhand68 View Post
My guess would be a meeting with Obama at the Obama's $13 million dollar estate on the island. Will they be discussing the possibility of her selecting Mooch as VP once Biden is either pushed aside or steps down?

I'm glad to see someone is playing along. Imagine Moochelle being the VP, the Left would be falling all over themselves in praise.

I was at a shop yesterday and they had puzzles featuring the heroes of the Left like Obama, RBG and Michelle O with the saying "when they go low we go high". I laughed on the inside and asked is that how they described their actions from 2016-2020 and today? It must be nice to view ones self with such Righteousness.

Of course Kamala could be going to MV for the Memorial Day weekend but when it comes to this admin and all the sneaky dealings, schemes and back door shenanigans it is hard to imagine anything but something nefarious.

There is always a method to their madness, an ulterior motive to their actions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies