Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-02-2022, 09:16 AM

663 posts, read 307,215 times

Advertisements

In the Bolton interview.
Trump “did NOT” take a tough stance on Russia, responded Bolton said.

John Bolton was one President Donald Trump’s National Security Advisor the 3rd one for 17 months. One of many of Trumps fired appointees.

Said Donald Trump's grasp on the geography of Russia wasn’t exactly first class, according to his former national security adviser John Bolton.

Said Trump “barely knew where Ukraine was” and once asked if Finland was part of Russia, Bolton told Newsmax host Rob Schmitt on Tuesday Feb 28.

The Trump White House did sanction Russia, he continued, but “in almost every case” the restrictions were imposed “with Trump complaining about it, saying we were being too hard.”

“It is just not accurate to say that Trump’s behavior somehow deterred the Russians,” Bolton said. “I think the evidence is that Russia didn’t feel that their military was ready.”

Bolton, who has become a vocal critic of Trump, denying that his former boss was tough on Russia, claiming that Trump complained about any sanctions on Russian oligarchs in the United States.

* Then Bolton, who said Trump “did not” do a better job with Russia than President Biden also.

Said that Trump wouldn't have stood in Putin's way if a Russian invasion of Ukraine had happened during his term.

Just another NOT IN A BOOK ESPOSE' on the TRUMP WHITE HOUSE and how President Trump was and acted with his limited knowledge on the international stage despite so much was on his policy superior to virtually everyone other President by his Base and even God sent.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...raine-newsmax/

https://www.alternet.org/2022/03/bol...ladimir-putin/

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/john-...b0783a8f088c13
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-02-2022, 09:26 AM

41,016 posts, read 18,227,836 times
Because Trump was able to keep the peace with foreign leaders and Putin had 4 years to do something while because Trump was in office. Instead, he attacked while under weak Sleepy Joe and for the second time Biden was in charge, albeit last time with Obuma.

Old 03-02-2022, 09:34 AM

25,776 posts, read 18,840,914 times
Yeah, just keep on making excuses for Biden's impotence. Isn't working. Those who aren't brainwashed can see the train wreck under your boy that is probably just starting.

Old 03-02-2022, 09:36 AM

6,137 posts, read 3,358,943 times
Bolton is wrong, plus he has an agenda because he’s a disgruntled fired employee.

If Trump had fired me, and then you pay me enough, I’ll tell you whatever you want to hear.

The bottom line is that Putin only feels emboldened when Obama (Georgia and Crimea) and Biden (Ukraine) are in charge.

Old 03-02-2022, 09:37 AM

15,713 posts, read 9,533,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-town View Post
Said that Trump wouldn't have stood in Putin's way if a Russian invasion of Ukraine had happened during his term.
I think most logical, cogent people understand this except for the most serious inflicted Trump fanboy. Trump has got them snowed into thinking he was this strong, fearless leader. Makes no sense and it does stand up to scrutiny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
Yeah, just keep on making excuses for Biden's impotence. Isn't working. Those who aren't brainwashed can see the train wreck under your boy that is probably just starting.
Yeah, that's what John Bolton is doing. Making excuses for Biden.

Old 03-02-2022, 09:38 AM

27,660 posts, read 16,151,349 times
Nothing short of war would please the mustache

Old 03-02-2022, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
I think most logical, cogent people understand this except for the most serious inflicted Trump fanboy. Trump has got them snowed into thinking he was this strong, fearless leader. Makes no sense and it does stand up to scrutiny.

Yeah, that's what John Bolton is doing. Making excuses for Biden.

Lol. Putin had 4 years to do it under because Trump.

He’s just one of many making excuses for Sleepy Joe. Second time Putin attacks while Sleepy Joe is in charge.

Old 03-02-2022, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Lol. Why didn’t he do it while because Trump in office?
I don't get the question Why didn't who do what when?

Old 03-02-2022, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
I don't get the question Why didn't who do what when?
Sure you don’t. Why didn’t Putin attack while because Trump was in charge?

Old 03-02-2022, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Sure you don’t. Why didn’t Putin attack while because Trump was in charge?
It's very simplistic to think that because it didn't happen while Trump was if office, that it means Putin was scared of Trump. Tell me what Putin thought Trump would do that Biden wouldn't. You tell me why Putin didn't invade under Trump.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies