Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-02-2022, 04:42 PM

31,314 posts, read 22,308,967 times

Advertisements

Shouldn't be hard to find a White Albino running around the city attacking people. I'm really surprised the news media didn't lead with the head line "White man attacks Asian women".
Find him, lock him up just the same as all the other people over the last year.

Old 03-02-2022, 04:45 PM

73,129 posts, read 62,969,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
Really? I love that city. Hope it doesn’t end up having these types of issues, although maybe it does and I haven’t heard.
I went to Chattanooga this past January. I accidentally drove past a tent city. It was a shock to see.

Chattanooga isn't especially large, so it easily slips under the radar.

Old 03-02-2022, 06:06 PM

50,577 posts, read 47,408,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
So does Chattanooga. I've been there. Saw quite a bit of it.
More all the time. I had a homeless nutter take a swing at me while I was riding in the bike lane and he was on the sidewalk. I was gonna kick his %%% then saw him do it to someone walking. I just called 911 instead .

Old 03-02-2022, 06:35 PM

3,307 posts, read 1,229,839 times
What a piece of garbage.

Old 03-02-2022, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
The last time a white guy attacked a bunch of asians it turned out his motivation was his sex addiction and link to massage parlor and not racial.

That didn't stop none other than the current Pres and VP from blaming it on "white supremacy" and the mayor of Atlanta threatened to fire the police chief for saying there was no evidence of racial bias.

The fbi agreed.
You know what’s equally crazy? Whenever a white person commits a heinous crime conservatives suddenly want to delve deeper into the motivations of the SOB to understand what kind of demons that poor person was dealing with. This is certainly not something that is afforded to non white people though. They will just call them a terrorist, an animal, or a racist without any further investigation. It’s crazy.

Old 03-02-2022, 07:05 PM

9,610 posts, read 4,418,573 times
Trump's fault, obviously. Just ask any bat crap insane Dem/prog/lib.

Old 03-03-2022, 06:08 AM

78,941 posts, read 61,126,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecko_complex24 View Post
You know what’s equally crazy? Whenever a white person commits a heinous crime conservatives suddenly want to delve deeper into the motivations of the SOB to understand what kind of demons that poor person was dealing with. This is certainly not something that is afforded to non white people though. They will just call them a terrorist, an animal, or a racist without any further investigation. It’s crazy.
I gave a specific example of the president and VP doing it....you come back with some vague hand wave about "conservatives".

I surely don't argue with you that there are people with racial biases that will treat people differently due to them so there, common ground we can agree upon. You can see them in posts on this very forum, but I have most of them on ignore.

You can now go back to mentally drawing a MAGA hat on Capt. Albino, perhaps later today we'll find out what his deal is, the news is sparse at this time.

Old 03-03-2022, 06:10 AM

78,941 posts, read 61,126,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpRoper View Post
Let’s place bets how long it will be until this guy is released. It seems like 24 hours is the typical turn around. After all, he did not kill anybody. Neither did the Poop Smear Guy and he was released just like that.
Too political\high profile to let him out quick, plus he's (rightly) being charged with hate crimes so that likely warrants retention either via no bail or very high bail.

Old 03-03-2022, 06:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
I gave a specific example of the president and VP doing it....you come back with some vague hand wave about "conservatives".

I surely don't argue with you that there are people with racial biases that will treat people differently due to them so there, common ground we can agree upon. You can see them in posts on this very forum, but I have most of them on ignore.

You can now go back to mentally drawing a MAGA hat on Capt. Albino, perhaps later today we'll find out what his deal is, the news is sparse at this time.
I’m not prescribing any motivations to him right now besides just being a vile human being. It seems that you’re projecting.

Old 03-03-2022, 07:02 AM

6,904 posts, read 3,124,868 times
Well,..it's up to Mayor Adam's DA Bragg now, to decide if they prosecute as a hate crime and up the charges. Which I can't see how they won't. 7 asian women in a row. That's deliberate. oh , and he's white.

One thing not brought up was these attacks took place during a time and around places where there should be a lot of people around. Did no one try to stop or restrain this nut? Not even cell phone footage.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies