Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-03-2022, 07:35 AM

78,784 posts, read 60,983,135 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpRoper View Post
You must not be paying close enough attention to how they are letting perpetrators go with worse track records than this albino guy. The poop smear guy has a rap sheet a mile long with multiple open felony cases including hate crimes to boot. They released him after like 24 hours. Not only that but he was mouthing off to the judge big time and the judge still let him walk. He is on the streets now after what, 24 hours? He was wearing a flashy silk coat like he is the next rich and famous rap star.

If they hold the albino longer than the poop smear guy, my guess (not trying to be too contentious here) but my guess is they will hold white perpetrators in jails longer than blacks. Let’s see what happens. My guess is the albino is released later today or tomorrow.

Luckily the albino committed his crimes in Manhattan and that is the borough that the woke DA controls the most?

Think of the difference in severity between the poop smear guy and this albino guy.
I've seen some crazy stuff come out of DA's in the past 2 years so I wouldn't be betting any of my money on the outcome. I just think this one is too high profile but could be wrong.

Old 03-03-2022, 07:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecko_complex24 View Post
I’m not prescribing any motivations to him right now besides just being a vile human being. It seems that you’re projecting.
On that we agree.

You're the one that jumped on me for pointing out the obvious that people have politicized "whites attacking asians". If it makes you feel better the media and politicians did the same thing to young black men aka "super predators" and it's ugly and racially divisive.

I think we probably agree on a lot of things around this, but written communication is difficult.

Old 03-03-2022, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by naicha View Post
Well,..it's up to Mayor Adam's DA Bragg now, to decide if they prosecute as a hate crime and up the charges. Which I can't see how they won't. 7 asian women in a row. That's deliberate. oh , and he's white.

One thing not brought up was these attacks took place during a time and around places where there should be a lot of people around. Did no one try to stop or restrain this nut? Not even cell phone footage.
1) Yep, hate crime charges.

2) It's NYC, the reputation there is dismal in terms of helping others being assaulted. It was the basis for the end of Seinfeld. We also saw it just a few months ago as an elderly asian woman was beaten on the street and the people watched.

3) Too bad one of these ladies didn't have concealed carry. Oh wait, it's NYC...it's mostly just the criminals that have that.

Old 03-03-2022, 10:12 AM

5,184 posts, read 4,977,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by naicha View Post
They got a 'suspect' , match description, Florida address.
I like the way that the news keeps reporting that the perp is from Florida. To clarify, he has an address in Sarasota but also in Staten Island, N.Y. and most recently has been living in mid-town Manhattan.

Sheesh! Anything to paint Florida bad! At least FL doesn't have "No bail" laws!

Old 03-03-2022, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikMal View Post
I like the way that the news keeps reporting that the perp is from Florida. To clarify, he has an address in Sarasota but also in Staten Island, N.Y. and most recently has been living in mid-town Manhattan.

Sheesh! Anything to paint Florida bad! At least FL doesn't have "No bail" laws!
How dare they, that's Florida mans job.

Old 03-03-2022, 10:18 AM

Update:

Charged with hate crimes and is homeless. His NY address is a shelter. His FL address is probably either a shelter or moms house etc.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/...women-83225968

Old 03-03-2022, 10:26 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,881,518 times
Suspect used to live in Sarasota, likely his parent’s home.

He may have also lived with relatives in Staten Island, at some point in time.

https://www.officialusa.com/names/Steven-Zajonc/

Old 03-03-2022, 10:34 AM

27,740 posts, read 16,246,767 times
Clue I stated previously- "homeless wasnt mentioned."
Let me add- white.
Ok, heres the point. When a whitey does this, it gets different treatment from the media, (and some posters), and now the judicial system. He will be prosecuted much harsher than previous attackers.

Old 03-03-2022, 10:59 AM

6,836 posts, read 3,074,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Clue I stated previously- "homeless wasnt mentioned."
Let me add- white.
Ok, heres the point. When a whitey does this, it gets different treatment from the media, (and some posters), and now the judicial system. He will be prosecuted much harsher than previous attackers.
at this point I don't really care to hear if he was white or black or homeless or ill.
or if he is racist or some weeb incel with an asian fetish.

Get them and keep them away from people since they can't keep their hands( or feces) to themselves.

Could ya do that for us Mayor?

Old 03-03-2022, 11:10 AM

30,202 posts, read 18,775,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
Hmmmmm....................... seven in one day? I see a pattern developing here.

It seems to be open season on Asians. Why the hate?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies