Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-05-2022, 05:52 AM

8,437 posts, read 4,615,432 times

Advertisements

Why isn't anyone discussing the 90% of Africa that keeled over and died due to not being vaccinated. Obviously racism.

Old 03-05-2022, 06:01 AM

2,284 posts, read 642,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clutchcargo777 View Post
Why isn't anyone discussing the 90% of Africa that keeled over and died due to not being vaccinated. Obviously racism.
Or Nicaragua in the Western Hemisphere.

But being part of the branch COVIDIANS is ignoring reality

Old 03-05-2022, 06:12 AM

30,458 posts, read 23,916,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCSweettea View Post
Everyone who got this vaccine failed to do their own due diligence passed with the mass media and such was selling them. But I still don’t hold that against those who chose to be sheep. Anyone getting this vaccine at this point? Honestly you deserve what you get. Because we now know what the vaccines were and we’re not.
You're far more fair than they ever were to you.

I don't blame kids, they sure didn't have a choice, or were badly brainwashed - which is super easy to do to kids.

I honestly don't blame the really old who already had underlying health conditions. I mean, why not - either illness takes you, or the vaccine takes you...or, you might get lucky and survive all of it.

But everyone in between?

Those forced to in order to keep their jobs? I go back and forth. I understand wanting to keep a good job. On the other hand, money isn't worth my life. I would have taken that time given between announcement and the 'deadline', to find just about anything else to do for a living, or another, smaller, company.

Those who gleefully hopped out of bed the morning of their shot, especially the ones who announced it on social media like they were winning an award: Because these were the most smug and arrogant, I just don't really care. If they don't have any problems down the road, (which of course no one will ever make the link to the 'vaccines', because they don't want to face reality), they should consider themselves very lucky. If they do...oh well. They were told for 2 years, by many scientists, many doctors with more experience than Falsci, that these 'vaccines' were not what they were told they are.

I tried to tell them last summer. The 3 makers in this country had their own papers, which I linked to, and all 3 said their shots 'may' prevent Covid,but in reality, all that they actually did was make MILD symptoms milder. Whoopdedoo. Let's take an experiment for milder mild symptoms.

OH! Look! Months later, it was revealed that...guess what? They don't stop Covid and they don't stop the spread. So why even bother.

"No one ever said that they were 100%"

Yes, they did. Fauci did, Walensky did, Gates did, Biden did, media did...

Then, there was the lie that they would 'keep you out of the hospital'. Nope. Also not true.

So - I don't care what happens. They enjoyed the censorship, they never tried to look outside of the media lying, they fell for the bribes (the "so obvious that something is wrong here" bribes), they insulted people left and right claiming they were 'going to kill grandma', to 'follow the science', which they clearly have no idea what the 'science' actually is, hoped that those who didn't fall for this would get Covid and die, wanted to force people to get them....so, heck with them. I don't care what happens to them.

Old 03-07-2022, 12:16 PM

37,293 posts, read 41,544,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Retired View Post
excerpt : page 42.

In the context of very high vaccine coverage in the population, even with a highly effective vaccine, it is expected that a large proportion of cases, hospitalisations and deaths would occur in vaccinated individuals,

simply because a larger proportion of the population are vaccinated than unvaccinated and no vaccine is 100% effective.

The absurdity...........................is overwhelming.
If 100% of a population were to be vaccinated, all deaths from covid would be in the vaccinated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
The fact that people who are vaccinated are dying means that the vaccine doesn't work.

A 4 year old could tell us that.

Why are vaccinated dying? Because it. does. not. work.
The risk of dying is lower if you are vaccinated.

Quote:
You contradicted yourself.

My statement: "Vaccinated are dying" is a fact. That means it doesn't work. Because if it worked, vaccinated wouldn't get sick > wouldn't get hospitalized > wouldn't die.

The entire nation freaked out over measles outbreaks, screeching about how everyone was going to die.

Yet vaccinated people are DYING from the very disease that they are supposed to be vaccinated against, and somehow that means the vaccine works.

Pick a day, throw a dart, change the narrative.

Scientific thought at its finest.
Some vaccinated people are dying. That is because the vaccines are not 100% effective. The risk of dying is lower if you are vaccinated.

Old 03-07-2022, 12:41 PM

21,380 posts, read 8,008,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
If 100% of a population were to be vaccinated, all deaths from covid would be in the vaccinated.
The risk of dying is lower if you are vaccinated.
Some vaccinated people are dying. That is because the vaccines are not 100% effective. The risk of dying is lower if you are vaccinated.
You can repeat it 85 billion times. It still doesn't answer the question.

Why aren't I dead yet? Why isn't 30%+ of the United States DEAD??? Two YEARS of a RAGING pandemic so DEADLY ... that 99% of us are still alive.

Right.

I understand you can't change your opinion. I get it.

Old 03-07-2022, 12:43 PM

4,038 posts, read 1,911,164 times
Why aren't I dead yet?

Why would you be? Did you think COVID is 100% fatal? Like rabies?

Of course not.

So what's your point, exactly? That no one - ever - not even a little bit - has benefited from the vaccine, despite a mountain of data showing otherwise? That without the vaccine - we'd be unchanged - our numbers and timeline and all the rest - would be exactly the same as it is now anyway - and that Hong Kong is just a fluke?

And so on.

Old 03-07-2022, 12:50 PM

21,380 posts, read 8,008,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roodd279 View Post
Why aren't I dead yet?

Why would you be? Did you think COVID is 100% fatal? Like rabies?

Of course not.

So what's your point, exactly? That no one - ever - not even a little bit - has benefited from the vaccine, despite a mountain of data showing otherwise? That without the vaccine - we'd be unchanged - our numbers and timeline and all the rest - would be exactly the same as it is now anyway - and that Hong Kong is just a fluke?

And so on.
Of course not. But many posters do.

We will never know what the true numbers were. The trial data is garbage for a number of reasons, and the cases, hospitalizations and death counts are corrupted for a number of reasons. All of which has been discussed at length on COVID threads. All of which has been CONFIRMED.

And the CEO of Pfizer is STILL claiming his vaccine is 95% effective. When EVERYONE knows that it's not. Screeching that it will reduce risk of death when I'm basically not at risk of getting the illness let alone dying from it is ludicrous. Nonsensical. Idiotic.

It's the same as telling someone who never drives or rides by car that they need a vaccine to prevent them from dying in a car accident. And it's SUPER important that they get it!!!! It can reduce their risk of DYING!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why? They aren't at risk. It's pointless.

I've read enough to suspect everything would probably be about the same regardless of the vaccine. YMMV.

Actually change that. Fewer people probably would've died because medical professionals might have OH actually tried to treat them instead of telling them to stay home until they couldn't breathe and then go to the hospital so they could die and get counted as a COVID death.

Old 03-07-2022, 12:54 PM

13,551 posts, read 7,514,347 times
Boosters will be mandated every 4 weeks or you lose your job.

Old 03-07-2022, 01:21 PM

1,924 posts, read 887,645 times
Quote:
the CEO of Pfizer is STILL claiming his vaccine is 95% effective.

I read on the news today that the CDC said that was a made up number so people would feel good and get the shot

Old 03-07-2022, 01:23 PM

37,293 posts, read 41,544,323 times
Quote:
And the CEO of Pfizer is STILL claiming his vaccine is 95% effective.
When and where did he say that?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies