Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-04-2022, 12:47 AM

13,388 posts, read 6,472,620 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Listen, I may come across as a real a-hole, now and then. But there is a purpose to it ... a method to the madness, if you will.

Some people believe the only way to sway someone to another point of view is to do it with gentle persuasion, and maybe they’re right, and maybe I’m wrong, but it has been my experience, in these particular circumstances, that such subtlety is a fruitless strategy, because those who have yet to recognize this attack on all of us by now, are impervious to such subtleties, and require a giant boot in their behinds.

The truth of the matter is, this is a deeply psychological issue, with life and death consequences, as opposed to the inconsequential matter you’re trying to make it out to be. Actions have consequences, and not all consequences are as obvious to some as they may be to others. And this is the point people are trying to get across to you, but you seen unwilling to consider it.

This has no bearing on what I think of you personally, because I don’t know you from Adam. You may be the life of the party, and an all around wonderful person who cries at sad movies, saves lost puppies, and mows your neighbors lawn when they aren’t feeling well. So, this isn’t about you ... if it were just that, I’d lend you the needle and thread to sew the freaking mask to your face surgically. But it’s far deeper, and it’s consequences are a threat to everyone. And it’s not about wearing the mask specifically either ... it’s about compliance, and the consequences of doing so, blindly.

The issue is mind control. (Don’t make that face!) Psychological manipulation, and the step by step process that is well understood, and well practiced by those who have so successfully engaged in it for two years now. The mask is simply one component, but a necessary and important one, because it is a subtle, subconscious symbol of continuous reinforcement. It’s subliminal, and as such, it is beyond the conscious mind’s ability to detect, yet its affects are real, and it can profoundly influence behavior, in case you haven’t noticed just how profoundly crazy this world has become over the past couple of years.

This is such a complex topic, it would take way to much time and space to cover comprehensively, so I will instead address what is evident insofar as it’s obvious manifestations exhibited by you, and how this was accomplished, in a very well studied, well practiced, scientific process. (You can look this up, and study the data). It’s similar, but a bit more than the “Hegelian Dialectic” of thesis, antithesis, synthesis, or problem, reaction, solution .... ok? And there is a former KGB fellow whose name escapes me at the moment who details the process the former USSR used quite successfully to subvert other countries and their people ... interesting if scary stuff. Anyway ....

It starts with fear and extended anxiety, followed by demoralization and separation, which adds confusion to the fear and anxiety, followed by the desire for normalcy, and the ultimate endgame which is the offered solution. (Which was the goal of the entire process from the beginning). This has been done multiple times over the past several decades, in various forms and outcomes, often involving wars. It was done with the events of September 11 2001, the byproducts of which still exist in airport screenings, no fly lists and an entire new Orwellian level government agency called The Department of Homeland Security. And several wars, one of which lasted 20 years in Afghanistan, remember? Iraq, Libya? Wanna talk about “consequences”? There’s some consequences nobody saw coming.

Anyway, we started with the threat of death from an invisible enemy, and the fear mongering was extreme, with the talk of potential Millions of deaths. So, we began with the first step .... fear ... next, we were told to wear a mask, then, not to, then to wear them again, and social distance, and drown everything in hand sanitizers (another useless act, since the common hand sanitizers only kill bacteria, not viruses). But this was only going to be for a couple of weeks, to flatten the curve ... then it was two months, which ultimately ended up being two years. In the meantime, we had various lockdowns, and isolation. But all of this stuff would go back to normal as soon as a vaccine was available. So, get the vaccine, and everything can go back to normal, but then that changed, and now you needed to wear the mask anyway, even after being vaccinated. Then, the second shot, and you should be good to go, right? Wrong. Then a booster 3rd shot, and now a 4th, but things are getting better, so no more mask mandates, just vaccine mandates, and endless boosters, every six months? And you don’t see the problem here?

You don’t see a problem because you are stone cold hypnotized and mind controlled, and the proof of this is evident by the fact that everything that has been done so far, has been proven to be a fraud ... the masks are a fraud, the PCR testing is a proven fraud, the social distancing is an absolute exercise of idiocy, and the vaccines don’t work, and the lies upon lies are incalculable and never ending .... as a society, we started with the cockamamie story of a virus that came from a bowl of “bat soup” and has now resulted in a nation full of people who are bat **** crazy.

And you think this is about masks? That the mask has protected you from something? That’s a very big problem. And while it’s likely you have been vaccinated, that’s another entire issue altogether, but was that endgame goal, right from the very beginning of this nightmare, however, until you can grasp the uselessness of that damned mask, we can’t even begin to address the real problems.
Only a weak person would think anything Covid related is about mind control. But, that being said, if anyone thinks Covid is about mind control, please seek psychiatric help.

Old 03-04-2022, 12:52 AM

2,284 posts, read 641,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
Provide facts to support your belief.
If you're recommending a medical intervention, you need to provide "facts".

Start with showing me a RCT on mask effectiveness.

Old 03-04-2022, 12:54 AM

15,120 posts, read 8,695,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreNB View Post
Lol, you got me. Weird how you assume I can’t engage with or have fun in social settings bc I take safety precautions. Weird how you assume I’m not able to have a great time and party with close friends and family. Very weird analogy that doesn’t resonate with me. It’s interesting watching you and others make sweeping generalizations about people you don’t know. It would be one thing if I expressed a specific opinion you take issue with, but choosing to wear a masking isn’t this deeply psychological choice you are projecting it to be.
I didn’t immediately pick up on what you meant by me assuming you couldn’t have a great time at a party ... totally flew past without waving. I was making no such insinuation by the funny picture.

The picture was simply used to illustrate the upside down nature of the new reality “some of us are stuck in” which views the completely abnormal as normal, while convinced that what used to be normal behavior all our lives (meaning not dressed up flipping astronaut) has become abnormal, meaning it is now a conspiracy theory to some when suggesting that you don’t need to wear a mask, get it? LOL.

The logical extension to this is relative to your comment about taking safety precautions. I’m all for taking safety precautions, so I’d never consider it strange for someone to take safety precautions. The problem really boils down to whether such precautions actually make sense, and provide the safety one believes they provide. I consider it to be worse than doing nothing as to employ safety measures that don’t provide the protection you think they do, because the illusion of protection can place you in even greater danger. Think bullet proof vest made with inferior materials that cant actually stop bullets. That’s the case with masks whose pore openings are larger than the size of viruses, making it physically impossible for it to protect you from viruses. But unlike the inferior vest which is not going to attract bullets, wearing a mask does collect bacteria which makes you more susceptible to bacterial pneumonia, among other problems. So that makes masks a safety threat, not a precaution.

My main safety precaution has been to avoid injecting a substance into my body for which all of the ingredients are undisclosed, whose safety is unproven, and at this point appear to be dangerous, which was manufactured by companies with a less than stellar histories of product safety, and honesty regarding harm their products have caused in the past.

So, we agree in principle, we just don’t agree in practice.

Old 03-04-2022, 01:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
I was always curious why Asians wore masks at times in our country. With covid I finally realized why. If they have a cold or another illness they can spread they wear a mask to protect others. We are too selfish to do that
You know, if one has a cold and is coughing and sneezing like crazy, I think whatever one might do to avoid giving someone near them a snot shower, is a polite thing to do.

On the other hand, I think forcing everyone to wear a mask even while they are perfectly well, and pose no such threats of offering snot showers, is asinine and absurd.

Old 03-04-2022, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkHammer View Post
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to GuyNTexas again.

Bravo for each and every one of your posts in this thread. You speak with truth and logic but I'm afraid your efforts are wasted on the posters you are aiming at. They're too far gone. They bought in to the indoctrination and they can not or will not allow themselves to admit they were hornswoggled.
Thanks

Old 03-04-2022, 01:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
and yes. doctors and nurses have work them for years and haven’t been dying or suffering from CO2.
Nope, that s just not true. Fact is, I’ve never seen a doctor wear a mask, ever, except for those performing a surgical procedure. And that’s always been the purpose of masks … to prevent inadvertently spitting or sneezing into open wounds.

Old 03-04-2022, 01:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DK736 View Post
Nope, you don't see it. These kids were prepped beforehand to wear the masks by the media outlets who showed up. It's blatantly obvious. They wanted to make DeSantis look like an idiot on TV. This way, the hacks at CNN, MSNBC, and CBS, could call him a "phony" with how he views the lock downs and mandates. It was their way of giving him the middle finger. DeSantis spotted it the second he walked in, and wasn't having any of it.

LOL you really think those kids felt "intimidated." LOL one kid's actual response to that question was: "Uhhhhhhhhh.......ummmmmmmm.......uhhhhhhh........ ...........................................a little?"
Of course it’s so obvious … first, it was a college … so why the middle schoolers? Why on stage, and all masked up? Because they KNOW De Santis is anti-mask, and of course it was deliberate.

What really is rich is that one mother … whining about De Santis telling her son he didn’t need to wear his mask, as she’s standing there complaining to the reporter with no mask on herself? What dirty rotten filth these hypocrites really are.

We need two countries …. one for the lying liberals and the other for the sane honest people.

Old 03-04-2022, 01:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by take57 View Post
You're giving Lucy van Pelt from Peanuts a run for her money offering 5¢ psychotherapy. Mine is much easier: There are a lot of people who refuse to think about anyone but themselves regardless of public health risks.
And then there are people who simply refuse to think at all.

Old 03-04-2022, 01:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
He should be ashamed, yelling at children. What a small, small man.
Now he was yelling at them? What a lying, lying liar. LOL

He was speaking in a normal voice and normal volume, which no one could possibly confuse with yelling. I swear, you people are something else.

Old 03-04-2022, 01:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
Normal people don't believe everything is a conspiracy.

Whatever your stand on masks, he bullied those kids. They weren't his kids to tell whether or not to wear masks.

Just one more example why he is not fit to govern either at the state or federal level.

And you aren’t fit to vote, but why we have a dementia patient as President, missing his naps because Putin is after the Iranians
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies