Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-04-2022, 09:05 AM

9,434 posts, read 4,282,179 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhodyRepub View Post
Oh totally.

I know that, if I were a Democrat (*shudder*) - I would want to run against the guy who's up by 20 points in a swing state.
I’m staying here now.
You would not believe how “different” they are here than the rest of the country.
I speak from a varied, wide and traveled life.
Oh Totally.

Old 03-04-2022, 09:06 AM

45,307 posts, read 26,574,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VA Yankee View Post
We just spent almost 2 years of righteous indignation over how their children are being treated, just pointing out the hypocrisy from those who always think their view is correct...
Sure is an odd way to describe the two years of psychological warfare that was waged on children

Old 03-04-2022, 09:06 AM

7,817 posts, read 2,918,908 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_MoDXvkJtY

Old 03-04-2022, 09:08 AM

21,380 posts, read 7,995,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
My hope is Desantis stays in Florida and continues to run the state as much outside of the fed govt as possible. Other like minded states need to follow his lead.
Mine too.

Grateful every day to live in the sane state.

Old 03-04-2022, 09:09 AM

13,388 posts, read 6,473,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Good lord … you think I’m just making this up? Listen … the masks are provably harmful. This has been demonstrated using measuring equipment showing the CO2 concentrations exceeding safe limits and triggering the device’s warning alarms. The same is true of reduced O2 levels, which can cause apoptosis and potential brain damage and death. The measured levels exceeded the safe levels established by OSHA and the EPA. This isn’t a theory, it’s an established fact. It your information diet consisted of something other than fake news, you might have already been aware of this.

Furthermore, there have already been incidents of dangerous staph infections affecting children and adults, caused by masks. Staph is serious and can cause death. Masks have been sent in for laboratory analysis, after only one day of wear, they were literally teaming with pathogens … countless hundreds of different strains of bacteria, fungi and molds, which are extremely dangerous to have plastered against the face and constantly inhaled for hours on end.

So not only are you wrong … you are wrong to unimaginably ignorant levels, placing any child under your care, in danger.

Yes, we know how smart you are, by who you voted for … and it’s people like you that aren’t just a danger to children, but now a danger to the entire freaking planet, after having done your part to assist in installing an incompetent dementia patient as President, while we’re now watching the potential unfolding of WW III, which none of us may survive, thanks in part to people like you.

What’s that got to do with the topic at hand? Everything …. Such stupidity being demonstrated over the past couple of years is reaching unsurvivable levels …. because we have so many of you who think they know everything while actually knowing absolutely nothing …. and we sit and watch you people literally wrecking everything you get near … just like your President Poopy Pants, who is such an unmitigated disaster and a disgrace, the entire world is watching in disbelief. That’s correct, people cannot believe what is happening here. Biden is a laughing stock, and the sentiment is, the next in line is no upgrade.

What an accomplishment for the democrats …. Destroyed the border, destroyed energy independence, destroyed foreign policy, destroying the dollar, created massive inflation …. You psychos are literally running out of things here to destroy … so I guess it’s on to nuclear war with Russia to destroy the world? Pretty impressive in just one year. The Chinese and Russians couldn’t have caused this much damage.
Good Lord is right lol. What an insane rant based on false assumptions. I didn't vote for Biden.

As for bacteria on masks, there is no epidemic of people dropping dead from wearing masks. The idea is absurd on it's face. Bacteria is everywhere. No surprise you could also find it on masks.

Old 03-04-2022, 09:12 AM

21,380 posts, read 7,995,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
Regardless, what's it to him if they want to wear masks? He doesn't need to shame them. Says more about him than about them. Some people can just be so nasty.
What's to be ashamed of?

Did he scream at them? Threaten them in any way? Throw them out because they were wearing masks?

Or did he just SAY in NORMAL human language ... um, don't need to wear a mask, or wear one if you want.

Seriously. WHAT video are you watching???

How can you be offended at something so fricken BENIGN???

Want to be offended and disgusted? Go watch the videos of that poor girl who dared have a conservative speaker at her college. The "protestors" were out for blood. She needed police protection and was hiding in a closet at one point with a police officer. Be offended at that.

Being offended at THIS mask thing he said? Is IDIOTIC.

Old 03-04-2022, 09:24 AM

25,452 posts, read 9,871,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
What's to be ashamed of?

Did he scream at them? Threaten them in any way? Throw them out because they were wearing masks?

Or did he just SAY in NORMAL human language ... um, don't need to wear a mask, or wear one if you want.

Seriously. WHAT video are you watching???

How can you be offended at something so fricken BENIGN???

Want to be offended and disgusted? Go watch the videos of that poor girl who dared have a conservative speaker at her college. The "protestors" were out for blood. She needed police protection and was hiding in a closet at one point with a police officer. Be offended at that.

Being offended at THIS mask thing he said? Is IDIOTIC.
I heard what he said and how he said it. He acted like he was completely put out, pointing his finger and sucking his teeth. What a small man. None of his business if they were wearing a mask.

Old 03-04-2022, 09:28 AM

9,434 posts, read 4,282,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
My hope is Desantis stays in Florida and continues to run the state as much outside of the fed govt as possible. Other like minded states need to follow his lead.
Yes. He is perfect for this state. Simpatico.

Old 03-04-2022, 09:28 AM

2,284 posts, read 641,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
I heard what he said and how he said it. He acted like he was completely put out, pointing his finger and sucking his teeth. What a small man. None of his business if they were wearing a mask.
Why is it all of a sudden none of his business? Maskholes mandated masks even in the friggin outdoors. Talk about none of your business. You guys would be whining if this was 1 year ago, and someone 'dared' not wear a mask around you!

Old 03-04-2022, 09:30 AM

53,021 posts, read 34,824,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VA Yankee View Post
I like all the posters that are condoning his comments & manner, if a teacher made similar statements or style with their child the same people would be rallying against the school Board & teacher in mass and the politicians would be inflaming the outrage even more...
his statements: take it off. keep it on if you want to.

his style: quiet and nonconfrontational.

you got nothing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies