Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-05-2022, 07:59 AM

52,985 posts, read 34,809,429 times

Advertisements

she seems obsessed with male genitalia and italians.

Quote:
A former attorney for the City of Chicago is suing Mayor Lori Lightfoot for defamation after she allegedly berated a group of lawyers during a heated meeting over the removal of the Christopher Columbus Statue.

“You make some kind of secret agreement with Italians, what you are doing, you are out there measuring your d—- with the Italians seeing whose got the biggest d—, you are out there stroking your d—- over the Columbus statue, I am trying to keep Chicago Police officers from being shot and you are trying to get them shot.

The lawsuit claims she then went on to say, “My d— is bigger than yours and the Italians, I have the biggest d— in Chicago.”
https://www.wgntv.com/news/chicago-n...fane-comments/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-05-2022, 08:09 AM

5,072 posts, read 2,198,983 times
Only in Chicago would she get voted in as mayor. No wonder the whole world mocks chicago voters.

Old 03-05-2022, 08:10 AM

1,156 posts, read 458,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
she seems obsessed with male genitalia and italians.

https://www.wgntv.com/news/chicago-n...fane-comments/
Lori is a poster child for the average democrat mentality and IQ. No substance, no issues and no plans. Just lots of mouthing, rhetoric and pandering. But, that's what it takes to win in a democrat area, lots of lip service and the right gender and ethnicity.

Old 03-05-2022, 08:15 AM

24,667 posts, read 17,402,688 times
I say good, sue her.

I heard the exchange she had but I didn't realize it happened because of the statue of Columbus that was taken down.
Reading this it has reminded me of how stupid and ignorant the George Floyd protests were. A man that was refusing to comply, resisting arrest, high out of his mind, gets killed by a Police man however sadistic that cop was... and the Black community goes on the rampage trying to tear down History and so called symbols of oppression like the statue of Columbus? This prompts Lightfoot to have the statue removed to "save cops lives" ??

If Lightfoot really wanted to help the cops from getting shot how about prosecuting the criminals to the fullest extent of the law. If you need to build more prisons to keep them off the streets then do it.

Why isn't blame ever put where it belongs? What happened to FLoyd was terrible but the riots, looting and arson that came after was nothing but an excuse to destroy by the ignorant easily manipulated fools. The fault is not Columbus or the Italians that are proud of their immigrant History but the thugs that want to destroy.

Lightfoot is being sued because she verbally accosted the lawyers representing the Italians that wanted the statue to be displayed in a parade on Columbus day they use to celebrate their heritage. Someone should remind Lightfoot that Black people have the entire month of February while Italians have Columbus day. That doesn't seem fair or equitable...

Old 03-05-2022, 08:15 AM

663 posts, read 310,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert9 View Post
Only in Chicago would she get voted in as mayor. No wonder the whole world mocks chicago voters.
Come on Robert. Plenty of corrupt mayors in the Nation were even prosecuted according to one link.

Chicago has a colorful history of mayors. I lived thru a few. No one was Richard J Daley for 22 yrs as Da Machine and Chief as Mayor. He had his antics too.

Al Capone despite not born or raised in Chicago as a New Yorker. Clearly changed Chicago and a part of its colorful history too and. C O R R U P T I O N. to the top, in da police common then thru some today.

Chicago still was full then with infiltration of the Italian and Irish Mob. Plenty of history of that.

You still can call it - Sweet Home Chicagoland no?

Last edited by Chi-town; 03-05-2022 at 08:30 AM..

Old 03-05-2022, 08:21 AM

27,426 posts, read 13,657,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post

‘I have the biggest d*** in Chicago’: Mayor Lightfoot sued for defamation, accused of profane comments

Mayor Lifghtfoot is definitely the biggest 'Dick' in Chicago,.

Old 03-05-2022, 08:24 AM

15,063 posts, read 6,207,404 times
Classless. There is no need for that.

Old 03-05-2022, 08:24 AM

19,136 posts, read 27,769,271 times
All it takes is to glance at the person to know, it is not right in its head. Sorry, woke crowd, but some things are apparent and don't lie. How that got to be a mayor, makes one wonder.

Old 03-05-2022, 08:26 AM

15,063 posts, read 6,207,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
I say good, sue her.

I heard the exchange she had but I didn't realize it happened because of the statue of Columbus that was taken down.
Reading this it has reminded me of how stupid and ignorant the George Floyd protests were. A man that was refusing to comply, resisting arrest, high out of his mind, gets killed by a Police man however sadistic that cop was... and the Black community goes on the rampage trying to tear down History and so called symbols of oppression like the statue of Columbus? This prompts Lightfoot to have the statue removed to "save cops lives" ??

If Lightfoot really wanted to help the cops from getting shot how about prosecuting the criminals to the fullest extent of the law. If you need to build more prisons to keep them off the streets then do it.

Why isn't blame ever put where it belongs? What happened to FLoyd was terrible but the riots, looting and arson that came after was nothing but an excuse to destroy by the ignorant easily manipulated fools. The fault is not Columbus or the Italians that are proud of their immigrant History but the thugs that want to destroy.

Lightfoot is being sued because she verbally accosted the lawyers representing the Italians that wanted the statue to be displayed in a parade on Columbus day they use to celebrate their heritage. Someone should remind Lightfoot that Black people have the entire month of February while Italians have Columbus day. That doesn't seem fair or equitable...
Please stop lying. Italian-American Heritage Month is in October. They have an ENTIRE MONTH.

Old 03-05-2022, 08:31 AM

663 posts, read 310,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post

Mayor Lifghtfoot is definitely the biggest 'Dick' in Chicago,.
She declared so. Maybe bigger than the mayor of London's. ... . Just joking.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies