Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2022, 09:29 AM

15,507 posts, read 6,446,763 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk55732 View Post
Where is this list of who is a Nazis that the Russians must have?
They have a list of what I think is 16 thousand war criminals that need to be put on trial.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2022, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post
Once again Ukrainian people are not Nazi's and the countries leader is even Jewish.

Putin is now trying to hide the truth by banning free speech, social media, western media and any protests or dissent in Russia.

Russia laws ban 'disrespect' of government and 'fake news' - BBC News

Met Police War Crimes Team supporting International Criminal Court investigation - Met Police

BBC website blocked in Russia as shortwave radio brought back to cover Ukraine war - The Guardian
Tell me BNW, why does this jewish president give legal protection to Nazi organization and officially venerates Nazi collaborators?

Old 03-06-2022, 09:30 AM

5,222 posts, read 3,024,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
They have a list of what I think is 16 thousand war criminals that need to be put on trial.
So where is it? You must have a copy or have seen it, right? After all, you are stating to not believe anything that you hear. If that is the case then the only way you can believe that a list actually exists is to have seen it in person.

Old 03-06-2022, 09:35 AM

27,227 posts, read 13,514,577 times
Quote:
Tell me BNW, why does this jewish president give legal protection to Nazi organization and officially venerates Nazi collaborators?
If you are going to go on and on about the Azoz battalion, they are only a tiny unit of a few thousand and do not represent the people of Ukraine.

To suggest otherwise is to suggest that the US be invaded because it has the KKK and other Neo-Nazi groups despite the fact they do not represent 99.9999% of Americans.

The same Russians who called Ukraine Nazi's are also now directing the same rhetoric at the US.

Sergey Lavrov has recently called the US Napoleon's and Hitler's, whilst Putin has called the US evil Nazi's.

Putin's claim of fighting against Ukraine 'neo-Nazis' distorts history, scholars say - NPR

Old 03-06-2022, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post
If you are going to go on and on about the Azoz battalion, they are only a tiny unit of a few thousand and do not represent the people of Ukraine.

To suggest otherwise is to suggest that the US be invaded because it has the KKK and other Neo-Nazi groups despite the fact they do not represent 99.9999% of Americans.

The same Russians who called Ukraine Nazi's are also now directing the same rhetoric at the US.

Sergey Lavrov has recently called the US Napoleon's and Hitler's, whilst Putin has called the US evil Nazi's.

Putin's claim of fighting against Ukraine 'neo-Nazis' distorts history, scholars say - NPR
That's a BS article.

Nazis militias are all over the Ukrainian military and that is not including the street arm of the Nazis, the right sector.

Old 03-06-2022, 10:41 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,630,589 times
Quote:
The majority of people here believe the media lies because they don't know this stuff. They actually think Ukraine was a peaceful democratic state. Not one with actual child soldier camps.

So with this information, they should feel betrayed.
Thats because the larger goal is trying to paint Russia as the EVIL EMPIRE...the US has been doing this for decades.

Old 03-06-2022, 11:41 AM

22,923 posts, read 15,511,811 times
Quote:
No BNW, it is NATO and Zelensky that have lied to the Ukrainians and told them to take up arms. When civilians take up arms what do think will happen? It puts civilians in harms way, but NATO/Zelensky don't care, they use these people as cannon fodder.

In Mariupol it is Azov (a nazi state funded battalion) that is shooting civilians trying to leave but the media blames Russia.

Stop worrying about the lies the Russian media tells its people and start focusing on the lies your government it tell you.
Yep just like all those lies being told when:

https://www.baltimoresun.com/news/bs...045-story.html
They finally left in disgrace after years of killing those trying to cross that wire to escape the USSR controlled area.

https://history.state.gov/milestones...-czechoslavkia
Not once but twice.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungar...nd%20compelled

In the well known history of the Soviet Union, you would be hard pressed to find another country that has been willing to starve, murder, torture even it's own citizens with such abandon without including those numbers it's killed in it's expansionistic overthrows of other countries.

You're wasting your time Winterfall. Soviet history shows us all of the factual truth we need to make a judgment of who is the aggressor and for the same old reason as has been usual and "clockwork" predictable in Soviet history for over 100 years at least. Whenever you leaders are finding fewer avenues to enrich themselves through starving their own people they seek other countries to pillage.

The world is not as gullible as you and Putin rdesperately hope.

Last edited by BruSan; 03-06-2022 at 12:33 PM..

Old 03-10-2022, 11:46 AM

2,534 posts, read 1,310,435 times
A story of a British mercenary fighting in the Ukraine.
https://www.the-sun.com/news/4860494...itish-fighter/

So, he was arrested by the Ukrainian gestapo, and soon he was running home as quickly as possible.

Quote:
He flew to Ukraine at the start of last month. He recalled: “When I told my mates they were like, ‘What, are you mad?’. I’m a qualified combat medic and have done seven years working as a private military contractor. I wanted to go and do some good.”
His unit quickly joined a detachment of Ukrainian troops heading to defend Hostomel Airport.

A squadron of Russian jets fired down rockets before a fleet of attack choppers joined in.

Jason and ten soldiers from the Georgian Legion took cover in woodland. Jason, who served with the Mercian Regiment, added: “We got very close to getting whacked. I’ve never experienced firepower like that, I don’t think anyone of this generation ever has.

“Iraq and Afghanistan was totally different. The Russians are a conventional modern army.”

Reinforcements then arrived with Stinger missiles to pick off the Russian choppers in a brave show of Ukrainian resistance.

However, Jason and an American pal were later arrested by Ukraine agents looking for Russian saboteurs. He said: “My mate and I had a day sack with two walkie talkies and a small pistol.

"We had them for genuine reasons such as if the comms network went down but they got suspicious.”

They were taken to a security service base and interrogated for three hours. Jason said: “My head was slammed down by one of the guards.

"A different guy came in and I could tell by his kit that he was in an elite unit. He had cable ties and two hoods and I thought ‘S***, this is real’.

"They kept shouting Russian at me but obviously I said I was English. They whacked me around eight or nine times. I had quite a bad concussion and was bleeding heavily.”

He went on: “They looked at my phone and my messages which was a really scary moment.

“I wasn’t scared of dying but I was scared about putting my family and friends through the pain of knowing I was in that situation.”

Eventually, they were released and Jason joined hundreds of thousands on trains to Lviv. He then fled to the Polish border before getting a train to Warsaw.

From there he flew to the UK and arrived home in Kidderminster last Friday. He said: “I didn’t go there to die. I obviously thought about it but I had a job to do.”

Old 03-10-2022, 12:04 PM

1,706 posts, read 638,311 times
Quote:
https://www.businessinsider.com/ukra...s-putin-2022-3

These people are so dumb. They are right about one thing though, this war is black and white.

Russia has the moral high ground. These poor sods think that Ukraine is an innocent 'democratic' state, not a Nazi fueled terrorist state that targets children.

For eight years NATO has protected these thugs. Now in Mariupol they shoot civilians trying to leave and blame it on the Russians. They use residential buildings as forward bases and blame Russia.

Zelensky would sacrifice his own people to remain in power. These are the sick people these 'veterans' are supporting. God save their souls.
Is that you Pootin'? We see through your lies. Hurry up and finish this war with you inept army so we can get back to focusing on what really matters in the world.

Old 03-10-2022, 12:16 PM

17,020 posts, read 12,612,245 times
I'll buy an argument that Ukraine is not rainbows and unicorns...

But Russia is not only overall correct but 100% correct. If I didnt know your long history here I would suspect recent Russian bot.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies