Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-26-2022, 08:18 AM

13,639 posts, read 4,950,478 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisherman99 View Post
Agreed...his far right wife is a QANON wacko...more will come down on sexual harasser Clarence Thomas...Anita Hill was telling the truth and laughing now how karma is playing out!
That’s what bothers me. Ginnie Thomas is entitled to her political opinions. But she has been revealed as far right nut job. Anyone who really believes Trump won has got a screw loose. And that makes me wonder about her husband’s sanity.

Old 03-26-2022, 08:40 AM

78,523 posts, read 60,702,401 times
Going after Supreme Court justices over their spouses politics makes for great political rah rah for the party fringe but is going to go nowhere in reality.

In short, it's a fundraiser topic.

Old 03-26-2022, 08:52 AM

12,976 posts, read 9,674,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
Just saw a hilarious meme.

The Thomases. Putting the "coup" in "couple".

Now that right there's funny.

Old 03-26-2022, 08:56 AM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 15 days ago)

35,657 posts, read 18,015,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Going after Supreme Court justices over their spouses politics makes for great political rah rah for the party fringe but is going to go nowhere in reality.

In short, it's a fundraiser topic.
This is more than that, Mathguy.

Old 03-26-2022, 09:58 AM

25,461 posts, read 9,831,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Ginni Thomas, married to Justice Clarence Thomas, was involved in the Jan. 6 attempt to overthrow the election/government.

Justice Thomas was the lone vote against NARA providing documents to the Jan. 6 House Committee.

Justice Thomas consistently votes in favor of causes that pay his wife for lobbying.

How is it okay for any Judge, let a lone one sitting on the Supreme Court, to rule in favor of his family instead of by the law?
It's not okay, but many will say otherwise.

Old 03-26-2022, 10:39 AM

13,656 posts, read 20,795,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
That’s what bothers me. Ginnie Thomas is entitled to her political opinions. But she has been revealed as far right nut job. Anyone who really believes Trump won has got a screw loose. And that makes me wonder about her husband’s sanity.
I think Trump lost and I am tempted to agree with you.

However, to tag someone a nut job is unfair as is connecting it to her esteemed husband.

Why?

Because when Stacy Abrams does this- and that is essentially her full time occupation- when she goes around and tells people she really won in Georgia, it is guys like you and the rest of the Left who swoon all over her and declare her correct.

When Al Gore did it 22 years ago, it was the same. Scores of people making up ludicrous stories, suddenly discovering the Electoral College, and basically weaving every kind of crazed conspiracy possible to explain away a narrow Bush victory.

But it's bad when someone YOU do not agree with does it? Someone who neither holds office nor intends to do so.

Please. Have you no shame?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies