Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2022, 05:22 PM

33,592 posts, read 18,215,849 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skezo View Post
Combine Biden's incompetence with Zelenskys foolishness and you would have a recipe for disaster, glad he isn't.
Are you a Russian bot.? You sound like one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2022, 05:26 PM

10,552 posts, read 4,081,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arya Stark View Post
Where did I say that? But I don't trust him as far as I can throw him.

He seems like a punk.

I think it is unwise to give him arms.

Um you know yesterday he shot someone without a trial because they said he was a "spy" -- yeh that sounds like a hero to me.
He is a punk. He's a failed actor that is in way over his head. He should have gotten it in writing that NATO and the EU would back him up militarily before he decided to thumb his nose to Putin. He put his trust in the wrong people. Should of just stayed neutral.

Old 03-06-2022, 05:27 PM

20,891 posts, read 9,595,625 times
How Biden Outfoxed Putin
Quote:
President Biden is not likely to get credit for it but he just displayed a masterful command of diplomacy and statecraft. It completely blindsided Putin who thought he had his most important adversary all figured out. As the intelligence of a likely Russian invasion of Ukraine hit his desk the President decided on a strategy that was really unprecedented. He would make the secret intelligence on Russian plans, communications, troop movements, and false flag operations public. The world got a real-time play-by-play of all Putin’s secret plans. A lot of what the President released was probably news even to officials in the Kremlin. You can be sure that this plan got some pushback from veterans in intelligence and state. Many advisors probably thought it was ill-advised, and carried too much risk. This was the stuff that was only shared with officials with high-security clearance.

Old 03-06-2022, 05:32 PM

3,495 posts, read 1,761,654 times
I remember when Trump was POTUS he said Biden is a nice guy, maybe that's the problem, he's too nice for the job and easily manipulated. BTW, saw two TRUMP 2024 bumper stickers today while on the road.

Old 03-07-2022, 06:30 AM

9,327 posts, read 16,690,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justus978 View Post
...is no one on this board, you know, the ones screaming and hollering about the 'women and children', even aware that in the two weeks since the russians have 'invaded a sovereign country' that the u.s has bombed somalia, a sovereign nation...israel has bombed syria, a sovereign nation and saudi arabia continues to bomb the crap out of yemen and it's people, a sovereign nation....

...you're all being played like a fiddle and you're too wrapped up in your faux outrage to see it...carry on...
Russia wants to overtake Europe entirely and has the weapons to nuke the US. There IS a difference.

The US is largest donor to humanitarian aid in Somalia:
https://www.state.gov/the-united-sta...le-of-somalia/
US Provides Aid to:
Syria
https://www.usaid.gov/syria

And Yemen
https://www.usaid.gov/yemen

Old 03-07-2022, 06:31 AM

9,327 posts, read 16,690,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wp169 View Post
I remember when Trump was POTUS he said Biden is a nice guy, maybe that's the problem, he's too nice for the job and easily manipulated. BTW, saw two TRUMP 2024 bumper stickers today while on the road.
I believe you are mistaken "nice" to "inept"

Old 03-07-2022, 06:40 AM

10,945 posts, read 4,615,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
This is a stinking heap of partisan BS! Biden is the first US president in 20 years to recognize the threat to the world of Putin. He is the only president who has stood up to Putin with real sanctions and real help for the people Putin is trying to oppress. He has rallied NATO to its strongest position in its history. Putin is in a corner, beaten, his country about to descend into misery. Twenty years of US presidents and NATO looking the other way with his aggression lead us to this place. But Biden, Biden finally drew a line and said no more. No one can know if Biden and the world will stick to or extend their resolve, but at last we are on the right path. Thanks to Biden.
lol that one didnt age well?

Old 03-07-2022, 07:01 AM

10,945 posts, read 4,615,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arya Stark View Post
I am no Biden fan but Zelensky is no friend of mine.

I will take someone sane and measured over a punk screaming at the world.

???? Do you know who he is? Have you ever seen him speak?

pssst! aside from the legal obstacles, head to head, Zelenskyy wins an election over biden 3:1 in the *USA*

Old 03-07-2022, 07:07 AM

19,061 posts, read 12,751,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
We are witnessing the weakest person to ever be in the White House
Putin isn't stupid, he knows this very well. It's no accident this happened on his watch again.

The Afghanistan debacle left no doubt, Biden cannot hold on to his own military equipment against cavemen, let alone intervene in a Russian invasion

The message is clear, the US under Biden is the '50 Stooges', we are now bumbling woke incompetents with rainbow flag fighter jets and sexual diversity is our strength

Old 03-07-2022, 07:47 AM

663 posts, read 308,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
So who do you think would be 'on the front lines' fighting with American military?
Really, ridiculousness. Most old men cannot fight in any front-line and are left to flee with women and children in the Ukraine too where younger cannot leave legally. Most leaders BUT the former so-called leader of Afghanistan who ran instantly. Shows how a puppet government can never really stand on its own.

Any US president would be secured to a safest location to continue the fight. That is not running. It is our plan in crisis.

Zelenskyy was much more ignored till this event. His gov strong-armed by Trump thinging they had Hunter Biden dirt and was FUTILE for Trump and gained his need to get even in aid removed making it personal.

We know Biden can still sprint though. I remember his Gettysburg speaking and afterwards, sprinted up a hill.

Would we expect Donald Trump to sprint in like manner? Being slim and fit does have advantages. Zelenskyy is young and is and was a activist. A bit more than a stand-up comic some once labeled a clown.

Being cornered and inspired.... when a Nation is LITERALLY attacked. Are clearly defining moments. FDR could not literally, yet no one says would hide.

Just a rhetoric thread where no real discussion is in topic. Anything to mock a politician to president ... of a opposing party.

Seems scraping the bottom of the barrel if this is the kind of topic one has left to create a thread for ....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies